Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes (34917 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back / Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White / DJ Cuppy Questions Men With Long Nails. Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by awa(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2018
Why elevating this cheap....I don't even know what to call her

1 Like

Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by Pidginwhisper: 7:22am On Dec 01, 2018
undecided
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 01, 2018
The questions is, were does she store food and water.
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by OfficialSam(m): 7:26am On Dec 01, 2018
Jenticles:
Honestly I don't want this kind of shape. I might not be perfect but I'm OK, oh dear.

I like your shape dear. You're so cute like that.
Let me PM you. kiss
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by Triangles1(m): 7:27am On Dec 01, 2018
Every body can't be praising you on social network, some will admire some it will be a big turn off for them but when you ignore them, they will love you for that and you make them unknown to the world.
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by Onliie(m): 7:28am On Dec 01, 2018
Some people will think it's a sarcastic reply, yet it's true
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by Lankymafiaso: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2018
Epic reply
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I pity the parents who gave birth to this ugly godforsaken idiot with tiny waist, it shall never be well with her or anybody that marries her
i doubt if u are alright
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by 3phase(m): 7:46am On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I pity the parents who gave birth to this ugly godforsaken idiot with tiny waist, it shall never be well with her or anybody that marries her
Nigerian and meddling in odas affairs sha.How her life take concern u nd wetin bring curse 4 d mata.pesin wey get waist no complain bt na u put am 4 head com dey add swear join.Well,thats ur prob bro

1 Like

Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by tgmservice: 7:51am On Dec 01, 2018
Its a very nice question considering her shape

But she gave an olosho reply as usual

1 Like

Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:51am On Dec 01, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
Anus kwa undecided

Lol
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by yesloaded: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2018
Jenticles:
Honestly I don't want this kind of shape. I might not be perfect but I'm OK, oh dear.
nobody is perfect but you are beautiful
I like the fact that you appreciate the way you are
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by Hungrychicken(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2018
Where did her organs go to?? Is it her hips grin grin grin
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:17am On Dec 01, 2018
Jenticles:
Chinelo, You are beautiful just that your breast is not big enough but I can still fvck you without thinking twice though.
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by efighter: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Curses? On top another person matter. Erin concern you?
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2018
What da fvxk is wrong with OP? This is no news
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by Youngpo413: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2018
hilario12:
The questions is, were does she store food and water.
In the same anus I guess,some said that the ass is big enough to multitask...he is not far from the truth.
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by Oreofepeters: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2018
She may be right, what do you expect from this kind of Yansh!!

Earn money while chatting with different people Everyday. This is a new platform and it's so legit..

Check my signature
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by SaturnNick(m): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2018
This lady's shape always remind me of a honey bee
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by sonofanarchy(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2018
Flexherbal:
Funny reply !
how e take funny

1 Like

Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by kapelvej: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
okooooooh, this na jealousy abi na wetin
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by lastempero: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2018
Something is definetly wrong with this shape
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by RedboneSmith(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2018
Busybody followers on social media aside, this kind of figure doesn't look alright sha. I wonder how her cramped displaced internal organs are doing.

1 Like

Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by DaRuud(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I saw in my dream that you dad wants to marry her
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by sonofanarchy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
OfficialSam:

I like your shape dear. You're so cute like that. Let me PM you. kiss
wetin fine about her shape? you wan knack fair puna

Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by Ekaka1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hour glass...hmmm
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by OfficialSam(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
sonofanarchy:
wetin fine about her shape? you wan knack fair puna

Who is this buffoon? Did I mentioned you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100 Nigerian Music Artistes And Their Real Names ( See List ) / Femi Otedola Spotted With Banky W (Photo) / Annie & 2face Show Dance Moves For Hello! Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.