Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes (34920 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back / Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White / DJ Cuppy Questions Men With Long Nails. Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by lascopes(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I pity the parents who gave birth to this ugly godforsaken idiot with tiny waist, it shall never be well with her or anybody that marries her

Wetin she do you bros
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by ManTiger(m): 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by obentenyson(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
Tamarapetty:
How is this epic?? The question was even rhetorical

no mind the dumb writer of the post.... the foolish girl wasn't even suppose to reply.... and then when she did, it was a dumb one and this slowpoke says its epic....
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by sonofanarchy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
OfficialSam:

Who is this buffoon? Did I mentioned you?
pervert

1 Like

Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Youngpo413:
In the same anus I guess,some said that the ass is big enough to multitask...he is not far from the truth.

Lol very funny
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by OfficialSam(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
sonofanarchy:
pervert

Check your dictionary fool; that's if you have one. I guess you don't know the meaning of the word 'pervert'.

And don't quote your father again. Numskull tongue
Re: See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes by Uglymugg: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Jenticles:
Honestly I don't want this kind of shape. I might not be perfect but I'm OK, oh dear.

You are literally perfect, Jenticles.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Esther Audu And Philip Ojire Pre-wedding Photos / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 32nd Birthday With Cute Photos / This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.