Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege (18952 Views)

Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks / Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently / Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by Bimpe29: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
Bokoharam, one tragedy too many.
Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by bixton(m): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
The Shehu of Borneo is tired of playing along with Buharis lies while his people die ..the Truth is that 80 percent of Borno Highways and hinterland are in firm control of Bokoharam
Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by bigcasava1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
PureMe01:
shehu of borno,u are a disgrace to the north for ever saying that..buhari we know.sai baba even if boko haram take over the whole North & kill us all.
u can send ur boko brothers to kill shehu of borno.
Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
PureMe01:
shehu of borno,u are a disgrace to the north for ever saying that..buhari we know.sai baba even if boko haram take over the whole North & kill us all.

Ololo lolo oo...
Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by august2224(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jiang:

Mr man shut up, the annoying thing about you guys is that you don't even have facts to back up ur claims, You people dey one cave for east & think you know more than the people living thier, useless bloggers go full ur head with bullshyt & you will come online claiming you know it all, When boko Haram started they kill atleast 50 Muslims before a single Christian, Tell me, how could this same local consider a person who will kill his neighbor a "saviour"

You call northerners illiterates, but am beginning to think you guys don't even have a brain. You can't even think.....

Sigh.... please don't quote me with anymore of ur stupidity, I don't wanna be infected

bros, I lecture in a university in the north and I am appalled at their ignorance and stupidity

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Zombies won't like this.
Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by Oritsewhandey(m): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
FRESHG:
SHEHU OF BORNO IS AN IDIOTIC PIG OF BIAFRA
Why calling people, PIGS?
It's not nice, friends.
Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by chris99(m): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
abi o
Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by chris99(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=bigcasava1 post=73445906] abi o u de mind am
Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jiang:

Mr man shut up, the annoying thing about you guys is that you don't even have facts to back up ur claims, You people dey one cave for east & think you know more than the people living thier, useless bloggers go full ur head with bullshyt & you will come online claiming you know it all, When boko Haram started they kill atleast 50 Muslims before a single Christian, Tell me, how could this same local consider a person who will kill his neighbor a "saviour"

You call northerners illiterates, but am beginning to think you guys don't even have a brain. You can't even think.....

Sigh.... please don't quote me with anymore of ur stupidity, I don't wanna be inre fected
is an attack on Boko Haram no longer an attack on the north? so anyone who does not support you is from the east? did the east helped you guys in creating Boko Haram? enjoy your pains, next time when terrorist ideas are developing in your midst, you will play your part in making sure they don't get out of hand. they are not saviours but your people gave them an ovation when they returned the captured girls leaving behind the only Christian girl
Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by Carlyscales: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
Denikayan:

And you believe Borno will go PDP way grin

I hope u can read well?

So that's what he was inferring from ur understanding?

Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by rock003: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
Sarrki, madridguy, buhariguy, seunmsg, GravSlam, don't you think it's time you stop playing dumb? If you don't stop being intentionally dumb, posterity will never be kind to your lot. Go report me to the mod.
Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by Carlyscales: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jiang:

Slow down on ur stupidity, ur estimate is wrong, it's about 50% and that even ain't "firmly" cause ths troops would have already won, boko Haram just moves around a lot , attacking civilians & decimating troops who think thier location aint a war zone.

But that does not excuse the incompetence of the FG
So what's the difference between 80 n 50%

Which of them qualifies that BH has been technically defeated or that the president has succeeded in improving security. Which is one of the only major promises he n his party acknowledged after denying others.

My friend one thing sure in this life is either u deal with what is the reality, or u can be sure that reality will deal with u squarely soon.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by Bizibi(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Allahumdillah al quara za allamudi...

2 swear by allah shehu is working against d will of allah(buhari) ,we northerners knws shehu is against north , buhari is here 2 bring allah's will n fight evil(igbos n christians) ,

Boko haram wl wipe north out in blood ,but we north ar ready 2 die in piss ...pmb 2023 ,yorubas ar wt us

Islam wie piss reign supreme

Allah kubar

Aisha al bashawi dansokoto
smh,ode really full this forum
Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by teufelein(f): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
"No matter how long we choose to feign ignorance, the news of a stranger running the affairs of Nigeria has gained international attention. I have in the past few weeks received calls from different world leaders and some concerned global investors who sought for my response over this issue which is currently being talked about in almost every home in the country.
Fake news is real but this story whether false or true can only be put to rest by the accused who happens to be President Muhammadu Buhari. In 2010, many of you I believe still remember how it was rumoured that I was shot dead by assassins. The news understandably went viral immediately and on learning about it, I came out and said I was alive and well. Buhari is answerable to Nigerians so he should do the needful and stop inadvertently giving credence to the story."

— Obasanjo explodes in Yolanda, Adamawa State.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by Carlyscales: 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jiang:

Guy shut up abeg, on this boko Haram issue, GEJ was multiple times more incompetent than PMB, I was in Maiduguri at that time, and I can tell you, it was the only city left standing, completely surrounded by boko Haram, almost every government owned hospital in the state is full of Corpses , it gets worst to d extent that boko Haram started attacking the state capital in hundreds almost every week

Stop digressing from the intelligent discussion going on here. Yes GEJ failed we sent him out. He's in d past n neither in d ballot this time around. Nigeria have moved on from him. There's nothing about GEJ in that visit n dialogue wt d president. Hold to account d person u handed ur mandate to period!

The crux of our discussion here is that the respected emir looked boldly to power n spoke the truth to it. Which many people appointed by d president ain't telling him. Its also appalling that his supporters like u can't appreciate d truth.

The issue here is that the govt of the day is wallowing in lies n propaganda and d sensible elder statesman decided to take d part of honor in defending n seeking the warfare of his people. What a sound n in charge president that most Nigerians yarn for right now should do.

The elder statesman is saying that the president should man up as a president n hold his appointees n advisers accountable n not blinded by their fake loyalty. He shouldn't sacrifice d life of his people on d alter of his political ambition to return.

The Emir is saying that the presidents security outfit heads should concentrate on the job they were appointed to do. Than squandering security budget allocations n attending a political jamborees like the launch of " Next Level ".

If GEJ failed and u sent him packing with ur ballot n same has happened with PMB, and u decide to change the goal post in d middle of d game, good luck I say to u.

But sure know this, in this life it is either u deal with what is the reality, or u can be sure that reality will deal with u squarely soon.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by Carlyscales: 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jiang:

Sigh.... please don't quote me with anymore of ur stupidity, I don't wanna be infected

Stop digressing from the intelligent discussion going on here. Yes GEJ failed we sent him out. He's in d past n neither in d ballot this time around. Nigeria have moved on from him. There's nothing about GEJ in that visit n dialogue wt d president. Hold to account d person u handed ur mandate to period!

The crux of our discussion here is that the respected emir looked boldly to power n spoke the truth to it. Which many people appointed by d president ain't telling him. Its also appalling that his supporters like u can't appreciate d truth.

The issue here is that the govt of the day is wallowing in lies n propaganda and d sensible elder statesman decided to take d part of honor in defending n seeking the warfare of his people. What a sound n in charge president that most Nigerians yarn for right now should do.

The elder statesman is saying that the president should man up as a president n hold his appointees n advisers accountable n not blinded by their fake loyalty. He shouldn't sacrifice d life of his people on d alter of his political ambition to return.

The Emir is saying that the presidents security outfit heads should concentrate on the job they were appointed to do. Than squandering security budget allocations n attending a political jamborees like the launch of " Next Level ".

If GEJ failed and u sent him packing with ur ballot n same has happened with PMB, and u decide to change the goal post in d middle of d game, good luck I say to u.

But sure know this, in this life it is either u deal with what is the reality, or u can be sure that reality will deal with u squarely soon.
Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by Chukzy44(m): 1:25am On Dec 01, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Allahumdillah al quara za allamudi...

2 swear by allah shehu is working against d will of allah(buhari) ,we northerners knws shehu is against north , buhari is here 2 bring allah's will n fight evil(igbos n christians) ,

Boko haram wl wipe north out in blood ,but we north ar ready 2 die in piss ...pmb 2023 ,yorubas ar wt us

Islam wie piss reign supreme

Allah kubar

Aisha al bashawi dansokoto

Oh my God!what absurdity!!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by goshee: 2:55am On Dec 01, 2018
lying is corruption but zombies may argue with me.
Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by ojuu4u(m): 3:01am On Dec 01, 2018
SammyEk:
Don't create what you can not control or( recreate especially after achieving your purpose.)*

I disagree but
Never try any illegal n dangerous ways to achieve your goals, either you achieve it or not, the end would be MONSTER(s) that would later SUBDUE you. I biliv Boko Haram is the grand father of Sharia laws implementation during obasanjo reigns just to cause ACRIMONY for Christian leader and his government from the south.
After so many years Christian leader from South left, the foot-soldiers who are muslims from the north latter subdued their own people,

Today again some Ignorants are clamoring for hijabs at all cost, a time is coming, they would be agitating that hijabs must be worn even among millitary and para-millitary by then it becomes another MONSTERS(s) to entire nation

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:42am On Dec 01, 2018
Chukzy44:

Oh my God!what absurdity!!
nyamuri wat is za wrang wt yu
Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by sunbilor(m): 4:23am On Dec 01, 2018
Shehu has been bribed by PDP. Boko haram has been technically defeated. That's all that matters. grin
Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2018
Carlyscales:

You know you can write all that shyt in one paragraph, besides a question was asked & I answered. Am also starting the " Reality on ground". how does that conflict with what the emir said? . How hard is it for some of you to comprehend simple Shyt?

Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2018
Carlyscales:

So what's the difference between 80 n 50%

Which of them qualifies that BH has been technically defeated or that the president has succeeded in improving security. Which is one of the only major promises he n his party acknowledged after denying others.

My friend one thing sure in this life is either u deal with what is the reality, or u can be sure that reality will deal with u squarely soon.

Please go back & slowly read my quote before you rush to type shyt, what kind of half baked graduates do we have in this country...am pretty sure my English is the simple kind, so am just surprised you can't understand it,

Now go back to the university you graduated from, tell them to return ur money, they have seriously scammed you since you couldn't even tell the significant numeric difference between 80% and 50%

Re: Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege by Carlyscales: 9:35am On Dec 01, 2018
Jiang:

Please go back & slowly read my quote before you rush to type shyt, what kind of half baked graduates do we have in this country...am pretty sure my English is the simple kind, so am just surprised you can't understand it,

Now go back to the university you graduated from, tell them to return ur money, they have seriously scammed you since you couldn't even tell the significant numeric difference between 80% and 50%
When u have something more significant to say we'll know.
Very predictable and typical of u guys n ur party!
Insulting everyone without discussing the glaring issues at hand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria / Buhari Nominates 3 New NDDC Board Members, Sends Their Names To Senate / Is Nigeria The Costliest Place In The World To Build Roads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.