Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' (78232 Views)

Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC / Zamfara: You Will Lose Your Seat If You Leave PDP – Yari Warns Matawalle / Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by mantosa(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
Loooooool. Oshiomole if them born you well oh, go Zamfara

4 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by allstarfestus: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
No be small thing oooo, APC what a party ,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Runsmania(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
Game on......
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
One thing
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Denikayan: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
He is only robbing himself

Best time for Oshiomole to visit. At the sound of a gun shot. He will be having days in police custody.

Empty people are loud

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by eghuan1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
Oshio wey don jaapaa since

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Phlegman: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by gratiaeo(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
Now this is a challenge! Let see if Oshiohmole will take up the challenge

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by okwabayi(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
It’s the political season, ep. 2,592.
Let me sit and watch Nairalanders take sides.
This is how they continuously deceive us, giving the masses things to rant about, while stealing our money.
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Alexk2(m): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mr. Governor, are you seriously okay? How will a serving governor(a supposed privileged position to serve the people) vomit this type of threat openly? He's even the chairman governor's forum; what a shame!
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by tobby98: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Next level idiot.... Atiku 2019.pls i just Atikulated my senses some days ago

8 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Excelboi(m): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Fight to finish.
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Loveworld12: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Adams should extend his foolishness to that state,
We don't know Adams type of FOOLISHNESS but we know he is committed to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by FarahAideed: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Oshiomoles Pada and Mada at the moment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by jericco1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
totally unbecoming of an elder statesman
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by ajebuter(f): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
By the time APC is through dealing with its own self,,

Their logo will not be broom again but Toothpick....

grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by alagbajk(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
Politics should not be a do or die affair
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by santopelele(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
OSHOMONKEY WIL BE LIKE: What the fick this hausa baboon thinks he is

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
Osho dem go use drone drop you for battle line of boko Haram then you go hail.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by idioticpmb: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
It has been confirmed that Buhari's pirated next level means graveyard.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by KINGinVAHALA: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
gratiaeo:
Now this is a challenge! Let see if Oshiohmole will take up the challenge
You, I do not care who you are or what you are or your family name, if them your mama and papa born you well, I dare you to come to Benin City. Hope you will take up the challenge? if you won't, why then do you expect Oshiomhole to take such challenge from a mere chest beater?
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by solochris(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
They were shouting that Atiku should go to USA, now Osho go to ordinary zamfara let's see grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by LaniXmen: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
tendingNews:
Here is the moment angry Governor Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara state sounded a serious warning to Adams Oshiomhole, the APC national Chairman.

Yari says: "I'm saying that the committee sent by Oshiomhole to come and do their dirty job should never dare come to Zamfara state. And we are ready, including myself to be taken to the grave yard tomorrow. If he knows that his mother and father born him, he should send those people to see and it's fight to finish."

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUok7ytgxGY
HERE

Governor is angry!

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Isobug: 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
O'boy this warning pass that Wike own oooo

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by mechanics(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
hmmmmm, the governor is not meant to be talking like that, he lacks respect for the office of his national chairman.
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by SocialJustice: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
pacifique:
Obviously, a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.
At all at all, APC will implode before election. Buhari will just follow up to fulfill righteousness. Power has left APC.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by KanwuliaExtra: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
If na Western Nigeria na. . . . Tinubu go don cowardize dem finish!

The reason I said Atiku should not bother with SW! cheesy

Singing to myself. . . . cheesy

“Ya papa born you . . . “
“Ya mama born you . . . . “

Oya! Oshiomole. . . .You think this is Edo, Ekiti, Imo or Osun? Take ya ugly assssse reach Zamfara! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Toosure70: 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
terrorist.
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Deepthoughts: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
tendingNews:
Here is the moment angry Governor Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara state sounded a serious warning to Adams Oshiomhole, the APC national Chairman.

Yari says: "I'm saying that the committee sent by Oshiomhole to come and do their dirty job should never dare come to Zamfara state. And we are ready, including myself to be taken to the grave yard tomorrow. If he knows that his mother and father born him, he should send those people to see and it's fight to finish."

Watch the video
HERE

Governor is angry!
This one doesn't require visa ooh,oya oshiomole show your ugly rat face for zamfara make shari'ah aboki show you pepper,say una de dare my Atiku to go America,Atiku go go America but this one na for we country, oshiomole proof you are not a bastard!

5 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by dokie: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
tendingNews:

Watch the video
HERE

Governor is angry!

These are the idiots and touts telling Nigerians they they will take them to the next level, and some lunatics believe them.

In the 19 years of PDP existence, we have not seen such in house war.

Imaging a sitting governor threatening to kill his party chairman and his committee, and the party has a leader in the person of that sitting president, yet nothing will happen.

Any Nigerian voting for this party to be in charge of this nation, is an unfortunate being.

Even if you don't like PDP or atiku, vote someone else.

As far as I am concerned voting buhari for another for years is like treason.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by prosperbazz(m): 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
Lol.
This is a case of 2 elephants fighting. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.