Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. (5157 Views)

Please What's The Cheapest Way To Send A Package To The UK / Please Is It Possible For NDLEA To Hold A Package That Is Not Related To Drugs? / How Many Days Will It Take To Receive Package From USPS In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by Horlohlah: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
Please I need a way to send some items to Chicago before Xmas. I couldn't get enough info on DHL site. I'll appreciate the help and suggestions.
Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by Danielking00: 12:22am On Dec 01, 2018
Kindly visit Fedex or DHL office very close to you. They gonna explain to you and also tell you the amount it will cost you to send your package or better still search for their contacts via the internet and phone them to make enquiries. Good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by lindaayim(f): 4:19am On Dec 01, 2018
Horlohlah:
Please I need a way to send some items to Chicago before Xmas. I couldn't get enough info on DHL site. I'll appreciate the help and suggestions.
You can use DHL, FEDEX or NIPOST service international shipping. NAHCO (National aviation handling company)at the airports might be able to help you. Finally not sure but ask if international airlines from Nigeria to USA have cargo services.
Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 01, 2018
Fedex, DHL are good. Many effective ways to send stuff to Nigeria now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by Horlohlah: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2018
lindaayim:
You can use DHL, FEDEX or NIPOST service international shipping. NAHCO (National aviation handling company)at the airports might be able to help you. Finally not sure but ask if international airlines from Nigeria to USA have cargo services.
Thanks. I tried Dhl and FedEx but their prices are way too high for the items.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
Horlohlah:
Thanks. I tried Dhl and FedEx but their prices are way too high for the items.
How much is it to send a book to the US from Lagos?
Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by famouscargo4u: 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
Horlohlah
:
Please I need a way to send some items to Chicago bef
ore Xmas. I couldn't get enough info on DHL site. I'll appreciate the help and suggestions.
That is what we do. kindly send me a message a whatsapp message, call or mail me.
Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by famouscargo4u: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
How much is it to send a book to the US from Lagos?
Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by yusfaith78(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2018
Horlohlah:

If you don’t mind, you can use Nipost because that what i used whenever i sent things to abroad and its very very cheap. I will take like 10 workings days before it gets there sha ooo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by Horlohlah: 8:45am On Dec 09, 2018
yusfaith78:

If you don’t mind, you can use Nipost because that what i used whenever i sent things to abroad and its very very cheap. I will take like 10 workings days before it gets there sha ooo
That was what I eventually did. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by Drenimarcus(m): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
Horlohlah:
That was what I eventually did. Thanks.

Hi, when you sent the your package, has it gotten to the US yet? I sent a package since the 13 of November and till now, it hasn’t gotten to the states.
Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by Drenimarcus(m): 2:00am On Jan 06, 2019
Drenimarcus:

Hi, when you sent the your package, has it gotten to the US yet? I sent a package since the 13 of November and till now, it hasn’t gotten to the states.

Package finally delivered today.
Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by EXLOVER(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Drenimarcus:

how much did it cost you on nipost to send something to the state?
Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by Originalsly: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Drenimarcus:

Hmmmm....delivered on Sunday?...really?
Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by Drenimarcus(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Originalsly:

Hmmmm....delivered on Sunday?...really?

Yesterday, Saturday.
Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by Drenimarcus(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
EXLOVER:
how much did it cost you on nipost to send something to the state?

Cost me 9 grand to send. They weigh your package and let you know how much it is
Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by EXLOVER(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Drenimarcus:

Cost me 9 grand to send. They weigh your package and let you know how much it is
thanks boss, sorry for my curiosity, where you given a tracking code?
Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by Drenimarcus(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
EXLOVER:
thanks boss, sorry for my curiosity, where you given a tracking code?

Yes. Just make sure you get it sent via registered mail

1 Like

Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by EXLOVER(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Drenimarcus:

Yes. Just make sure you get it sent via registered mail
thanks bro ✊
Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by DenreleDave(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
Drenimarcus:

I wana send cream to USA.. It wudnt exceed 2 kg.. Like how much do u think it will cost me
Re: How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. by Drenimarcus(m): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2019
DenreleDave:

I wana send cream to USA.. It wudnt exceed 2 kg.. Like how much do u think it will cost me

Check with Nipost.

(1) (Reply)

Need help on how to Legalise Documents At Belgium Embassy / Start-up Visa / Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.