Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC (13796 Views)

Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by Mufasa27(m): 8:42am On Dec 01, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Nigerians already have better. Thieves and lootocrats have since been rejected right from 2015 and ever since then it had been a downward spiral for PDP.

PDP is about 20 years old while APC is just 5 years old yet as at today APC is majority in the senate, House of reps and APC holds more states than PDP.

Also all elections that have been contested since 2015 shows APC beating PDP blue black in a ratio of 15 : 3 including the last bye elections which ended 3-0 in favour of APC.

Based on the above you still believe PDP has a chance against APC come 2019? grin

Come 2019 You will discover that you licked Atikus balls and ass in vain
You are not in the right position to talk about looting baba Ekiti, Where is the $1bn buhari borrowed for the procurement of arms for the military An Apc Governor was caught on Cam Stealing dollars I guess thats not looting grin

Apshit is 5years old like you said and Mr integrity and his saints are already looting the country dry. Another 4years with Apc and Nigeria is doom !!

There is absolutely nothing you can say to justify this Evil government, you can only convince your people in omuo ekiti, Ileje meje etc grin

1 Like

Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by Buterflyle0: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2018
Mufasa27:

You are not in the right position to talk about looting baba Ekiti, Where is the $1bn buhari borrowed for the procurement of arms for the military An Apc Governor was caught on Cam Stealing dollars I guess thats not looting grin

Apshit is 5years old like you said and Mr integrity and his saints are already looting the country dry. Another 4years with Apc and Nigeria is doom !!

There is absolutely nothing you can say to justify this Evil government, you can only convince your people in omuo ekiti, Ileje meje etc grin

APC has been entrenched in my state and we will deliver it massively for Buhari come 2019.

Fayose left a bad taste in the state as a PDP thief.

By the way Kaduna just fell to PMB massively. Check it out

https://www.nairaland.com/4877549/kaduna-falls-president-muhammadu-buhari

PDP is dead.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by chidextec: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2018
Atikulooters will be giving Sai baba treatment on Monday in Sokoto. Buhari is a goal in Sokoto. If u know u know

1 Like

Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by Samunique(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2018
NaijaMutant:
The good thing about this election in the north is that there will be no religious or ethnic sentiment in the North unlike in 2015.

APC is in trouble grin
Forget it my friend, those almajiri know who Atiku is, a liberal ?

I tell you, they will rather die of hunger than to prefer an Atiku to a confirmed fanatic like Buhari.

Even some of my Yoruba brothers supporting him aren't doing so bcs of Osinbanjo but for religiosity .

That's not to say that Atiku will not have his own huge support from the north, but be rest assured that it will come from the reasonable people

1 Like

Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by Mufasa27(m): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2018
Buterflyle0:

APC has been entrenched in my state and we will deliver it massively for Buhari come 2019.

Fayose left a bad taste in the state as a PDP thief.

By the way Kaduna just fell to PMB massively. Check it out

https://www.nairaland.com/4877549/kaduna-falls-president-muhammadu-buhari

PDP is dead.
Are you giving me link to one of your numerous fake news I won’t fall for this
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by Rashyd123(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2018
Believe Nigerian politicians at your own peril
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by Franzinni: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2018
tuniski:

Unfortunately Sowore can't get 200k nationally. His party lacks presence. Even buhari with apc coalition couldn't do much let alone exuberant Sowore!
you are right sir.... But the people to give this young man presence is you and I...

The old ones have one goal which is to preserve thier name in history and how better to do it that to be filthy rich by any means possible.

Let's give the youth a chance self.. After all its just 4 years
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by Munzy14(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Lmao when tambuwal is on his way out. Is it the same sokoto that is owned by wammako they want to go and ask people to reject APC? grin

Sokoto is for PMB.

They will sweep both tambuwal and Atiku and Saraki out
hahaha prisoner, so u have regained freedom?. I hope the watery beans was ok for u.lolzzzz.
keep consoling yourself. Next time dont go on google to lift pics and tag here again o. otherwise na 10yrs in kuje seun go send u.
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by gentlegenius(m): 10:01am On Dec 01, 2018
Triangles1:
They're not the one to tell us who to like or hate.
They didn't tell you who to hate or love.
They only ask simple questions that if you answer sincerely, you'll see reasons to vote out the dullard.
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by gentlegenius(m): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2018
Franzinni:
kick off... Sound like football.. Lately I am beginning to shift my support from pdp

They are good with sharing money which eventually reaches the grassroots unlike apshit! Who share it and we don't even get the crumbs

Pdp is coming to do nothing for Nigeria they are only better than APC because... If pdp is hell APC is the deepest and hottest part where even devil can't enter..

Sowore... Ahhhh.... That is a breath of fresh air... And he is young and vibrant... Not old and senile!

The youth are still focused on being like what they see on social media to notice that we are the Nigerians and we can take control of our own future.... These old men simply don't care

Which sowore are you talking about?
The one that is secretly working for the dullard?
Please wake up!
Atikulation is the only possible way to uninstall the dullard.
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by tuniski: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2018
Franzinni:
you are right sir.... But the people to give this young man presence is you and I...

The old ones have one goal which is to preserve thier name in history and how better to do it that to be filthy rich by any means possible.

Let's give the youth a chance self.. After all its just 4 years
Leadership is not by given but, by snatching it! Nobody will give anybody chance. Whosoever Just have to snatch it!
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by gentlegenius(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Lmao when tambuwal is on his way out. Is it the same sokoto that is owned by wammako they want to go and ask people to reject APC? grin

Sokoto is for PMB.

Lai Mohammed's deputy... You are high on lipton tea.
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by gentlegenius(m): 10:10am On Dec 01, 2018
Sholaco:
grin grin Reject and accept which party?
Take a look at the situation of Nigeria today and answers those questions sincerely... Then you'll know who to reject.
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by akdjr(m): 10:46am On Dec 01, 2018
How can the forbidden one be telling us to reject a party who gradually cleaning their mess?
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by Ebukaokeke5: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2018
Yes Nigerians would definitely vote APC out, but they wouldn't vote PDP in.Nigerians got a better choice in SDP in 2019.
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2018
we don reject them tai tai cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by Ebukaokeke5: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2018
U'd still be amazed how both PDP and APC lost to SDP in 2019 elections.
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by Triangles1(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2018
gentlegenius:

They didn't tell you who to hate or love.
They only ask simple questions that if you answer sincerely, you'll see reasons to vote out the dullard.

The dullard for four years is far better than the 16 years dullard. You understand what I mean.
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by ClassicMG(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2018
BrutusOj:
He thief your destiny ni?
are you from kwara state?
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by mechanics(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2018
fuckerstard:
Issokay, PDP after 16 years got nothing to show. Opposition sef dem no fit do.. Asking mumu question up and dan.

Nigerians with PVC need to think out of the box in 2019.
That's right.
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by sixteensix: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
Pdp is dead in this country....PMB till 2023 we don't want looters anymore in this country.
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by Kingjames(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
NO
but wetin they see for North west eh
why not start it from Anambra
lol...peter the rock fayose(sorry obi
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
NaijaMutant:
The good thing about this election in the north is that there will be no religious or ethnic sentiment in the North unlike in 2015.

APC is in trouble grin

Woman I stay in d north I know how it will went pmb is like a religion in d north even most Hausa here will say they don't care if pmb did nothing but still they will vote for him woman don't let them deceive u north is solidly behind pmb

They result u will see will shock you guys cos it will b massive
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
PureMe01:
please wait till monday to behold your illusion before wailing & gnashing of teeth

They will come out nah
Shey Dem no come out for Jonah Ni?
Waiting he get at last better dont waste ur time
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buhari dodar
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
Franzinni:
kick off... Sound like football.. Lately I am beginning to shift my support from pdp

They are good with sharing money which eventually reaches the grassroots unlike apshit! Who share it and we don't even get the crumbs

Pdp is coming to do nothing for Nigeria they are only better than APC because... If pdp is hell APC is the deepest and hottest part where even devil can't enter..

Sowore... Ahhhh.... That is a breath of fresh air... And he is young and vibrant... Not old and senile!

The youth are still focused on being like what they see on social media to notice that we are the Nigerians and we can take control of our own future.... These old men simply don't care

Sowore should start be winning councillor or local govt chairman in his home state fess
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by Luciferdevil2(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Sokoto is for PMB.

Keep consoling yourself zombie.
Re: PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC by Buterflyle0: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Keep consoling yourself zombie.

See Atiku zombie calling me zombie. grin

The irony

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing / Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting / Under Ayade, Govt Approvals Were Done Via Whatsapp - Ogbeche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.