Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,850 members, 7,855,518 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria (11523 Views)

Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy / NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You / We’ll Not Allow Meddling Into Our Affairs – FG Warns US Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2018
eleojo23:
Before nko? Are you guys supposed to interfere?

Don't mind the mumu pipo.
Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by deancorrect1: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2018
Congratulations to all last week Subscribers, todays game available
call or whatsapp.....

Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by Xkalaban(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2018
Lol, before wetin dem go talk officially. Na the thing wen dem go do unofficially na it be the matters so undecided

1 Like

Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2018
TheGreenLand:
British Government is desirous of seeing Nigeria conduct credible elections. We are working closely with INEC.....

Thank you Big Brother.
We are in safe hands.
We have a good President who respect the rule of law.

Let the good and honest Nigerians get ready to move to the NEXT LEVEL.

Are you with SAI BABA come FeBuhari 2019

Rule of law?
Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2018
ibietela2:

Rule of law?
Rule of law.
Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by VictorJoshua(m): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]So they're insinuating that they've been interfering with our elections all these years... No wonder GEJ was defeated in the first place. The truth has been revealed at last.
Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by humberjade: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2018
Why won't they interfere when our politicians (especially when they are in d opposition) keep shouting on top of their voices every time we go to d polls that they (US, UK, UN etc) should monitor our elections (an election of a Sovereign State ooo).
Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by EloDeus: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2018
it is sad that most of us who are still gullible would not calm down to decipher the true meaning of such statement "we will not interfere... " that goes to show the culpability of the British government in every election that has been rigged as one can easily adduce from the aforestated that they have been interfering in the elections of a supposedly sovereign nation most definitely for their economic and personal aggrandizement and all of a sudden decides not to interfere this time for reasons best known to them.
oh how are the mighty fallen?
As for you all still shouting #Sai Baba, My simple prayer for you this New month is this; May God/Allah handle your lives the way Buhari has handled this nation...
#Getting_Nigeria_working_again is a must!!
Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by NessaBoo(f): 10:12am On Dec 01, 2018
iammo:
Thank you!! smiley Before one clueless fellow start accusing you guys like he accused Obama in his story book

You're not serious, Lol @ Storybook!!

More like book of delusions. grin

I've always had mixed feelings towards GEJ, but the way he was just pointing fingers upandan without acknowledging his mistakes and the massive corruption that plagued his Administration is not reflective of a man or true leader

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by verifiablefacts: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2018
Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by dondavinchi(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2018
iammo:
Thank you!! smiley Before one clueless fellow start accusing you guys like he accused Obama in his story book
shut up ur sour mouth useless Yoruba goat
Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by iammo(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2018
dondavinchi:
shut up ur sour mouth useless Yoruba goat
igbos and insults or unruly behavior chai
Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by iammo(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2018
NessaBoo:

You're not serious, Lol @ Storybook!!

More like book of delusions. grin

I've always had mixed feelings towards GEJ, but the way he was just pointing fingers upandan without acknowledging his mistakes and the massive corruption that plagued his Administration is not reflective of a man or true leader

Thats because you have a fast thinking analytical mind that sees beyond what they put out, Jonathan is the smartest of all the smartest after babangida, all his ministers, cousin and wife all have pending corruption cases yet he isn't legally linked to any.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by patomberekpe(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2018
Nah, I'm not buying it, from day one You British have been the problem of Nigeria, But Until Nigerians wakes up and say NO NO. NO to eurand American interference, only then.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by franklingud(m): 10:45am On Dec 01, 2018
I served my oga for many years, my oga no settle me.
I tricked my oga into settling me, he did and 58 years after settlement my oga is still forcing me to do things on my own.
My oga still put eyes for my matter.

Fool @ 58!

I pity Africa and Nigeria in particular.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by namdo(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2018
There has never been a free and fair election in Nigeria. We all know it. It is who successfully rigs most that wins. I do not believe Uk interferes? I don't buy that thought. Its rigging all the way even in 2019 until our politicians agree to entrench credible electoral process through electoral act amendment introducing proper electronic voting system not even this card reader crap. If we can have a sound electronic banking system why can't we have a credible electronic voting system? We have a bunch of people in authority who don't want Nigeria to progress democratically beginning with credible elections.
Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:56am On Dec 01, 2018
For the record, they will always directly or indirectly interfere. Neo colonialism of Nigeria continues until we are civilized. Take it or leave it, no be by muscle

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by FrancisIgya: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2018
Who has appointed the British policemen on Nigeria.
Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by themanderon: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2018
We all know these leeches will intervene in next years election just like they have always done. Their interests must always be protected that's why they will always support dull brains like buhari that they can easily manipulate.
Nigerians be wise, these white demons do not care if you all perish so long as their economic interests are very well protected. Britain is making a whole lot of money from our misery.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by gentlechyke(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2018
enitey:
You not saying the truth cheesy grin
You look lovely shocked

1 Like

Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by Cri3462: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
5000 Followers Instagram Existing Accounts available for sale
Do you have a business to start or trend or blog. Then you can buy an existing
account that already has real followers at a good price.

Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by Cybergooru(f): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
Are we supposed to be thankful or what? We are tired already.

The election is giving us heart attack.

Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by Funkybabee(f): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
Wicked people
Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
faithfull18:
Okay, 58years after, we still can't get things done the right way without interference.

Their continuous interference prevents us from getting it right
Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by Yankee101: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
How many times?
Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Rule of law.

And he refuses to allow the people court has ordered be released
Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by wese90(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
TheGreenLand:
British Government is desirous of seeing Nigeria conduct credible elections. We are working closely with INEC.....

Thank you Big Brother.
We are in safe hands.
We have a good President who respect the rule of law.

Let the good and honest Nigerians get ready to move to the NEXT LEVEL.

Are you with SAI BABA come FeBuhari 2019

I wish you all the things Buhari has done for Nigeria...
Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
wese90:

I wish you all the things Buhari has done for Nigeria...
Amen.
A BIG Amen to your wishes for me.

And

I wish you EVERYTHING PDP has done for Nigerians, you and EVERYone around you.
Re: We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria by enitey(f): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
[quote author=gentlechyke post=73458232]
You look lovely shocked[/quote

Thank you]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Deployment Of More Security Operatives, Arms To Imo / National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili / Owerri Brims With Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.