Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari (21643 Views)

Betta Edu Should Resign For ‘Betraying Nigerians’ Confidence’ — Falana / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads / APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by ManirBK: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2018
A factional group of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), calling itself the Authentic All Progressives Grand Alliance (AAPGA) has asked Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State, to resign as governor and chairman, Board of Trustee of APGA for endorsing President Muhammadu Buhari for the 2019 elections without recourse to the leadership and members of the party.

The National chairman of the group, Chief Jerry Obasi, told reporters on Friday in Abuja that the governor has brought APGA to ridicule, odium and made it a laughing stock in the eyes of reasonable Nigerians.

He lamented that Governor Obiano endorsed President Buhari during a former president Goodluck Jonathan’s book lunch “My Transition Hours” in Abuja recently despite APGA having Gen. John Gbor rtd.as its presidential candidate for 2019 poll.

They accused the governor of anti-party activities and breach of Article 22(2D) of the party’s constitution deposited with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Obasi said the original and foundational ideology of APGA is that it should be inclusive and guarantee the rights of members to express themselves in line with democratic principles regretting that it is obvious from prevailing circumstances that the party has derailed and lost the moral compass that endeared it to marginalized Nigerians.

“There is urgent need therefore, for loyal and genuine members of the party to embark on a programme that would bring back the party to the original ideas. This programme would involve the reconciliation and unification of all those that fought through thick and thin to ensure that APGA serves the purpose of political emancipation of all oppressed people,” he said.

He said the new APGA intends to reach out to all those who have suffered injustice, impunity and deprivation with a view to refocusing the party in line with the original ideology and principles.

He also asked the National Chairman of APGA, Dr. Victor Ike Oye, to resign his position having failed to improve the fortunes and good image of the party.

“The complaints from Imo, Abia and Anambra State chapters of APGA, to mention but a few, detailing the exchange of bribes in foreign and local currencies, are too weighty to be swept under the carpet,” he said.

None of the officials of APGA were willing to respond, as they neither picked their phone calls nor reply SMS asking for their reactions.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-group-asks-obiano-to-resign-for-endorsing-buhari.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by ManirBK: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2018
I dey laugh..
Happy new month to all the Buharists all over the world. May God be with us as we move to the NextLevel. God bless PMB, God bless those supporting PMB to move Nigeria forward, God bless Nigeria. Ameen.

105 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Authoreety: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
His choice na

But obiano dey fuckkup o

If u wanna know the true colours of a politician, it's during dia second term..
Fear no for let am try ds shiit in his first term

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Agritech(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
The way APC is waiting for PDP in FeBuhari

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Built2last: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lol

19 Likes

Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Yeahmee: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by TheTourist: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
I dey look I dey laugh grin grin
Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Topmaike007(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
who should he now endorse?they are day dreaming

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by EdidemOluomo: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
All these recycled politiicians.. They care only for themselves.
Rubbish
Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Flexherbal(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by onunwa21(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
Politicians re selfish in nature
Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
I hear drunkards don't lie. He probably believes Buhari is the better candidate.

1 Like

Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Nathdoug(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
I pity the igbos.
Obiano done turn Zombie finally..
It's a big shame that even an ibo man will support this evil government..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
Calling for his resignation is silly.

Even the first lady of the state knows that the governor loves fair skinned people and looking at the two major contenders, he went for the fairer one.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by midform(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buhari may win Anambra state come Feb! Obiano isn't hiding working for APC.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by netsurfer01(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
2019 elections are fast approaching. Many things are happening grin

Want to travel this December with Young Shall Grow Motors? Find a branch near you here
Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Bullpenn11: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Yes o
Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
ManirBK:
I dey laugh..
Happy new month to all the Buharists all over the world. May God be with us as we move to the NextLevel. God bless PMB, God bless those supporting PMB to move Nigeria forward, God bless Nigeria. Ameen.

Next level of uselessness

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by lawrence35(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lol...

Everyone is entitled to his own believe... They should allow him.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Buterflyle0: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Obiano my G. You have done well and come Febuhari we shall return PMB to the seat

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by helinues: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Jokers. Always attaching emotion to politics. So should he (Obiano) had supported Atiku, would they ask him to resign?

Nigeria Politics transfer league is currently open. They should expect more defects before the election

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Zorbadezinc: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
OBIANO IS A WIMP WHO EVEN HIS OWN WIFE AND FORMER MESSENGER AND LATER, SECRETARY BY NAME EBELECHUKWU OBIANO TEARS HIS SHIRT AT FUNCTIONS AND BEATS UP INSIDE GOVT. HOUSE AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY .HOW CAN SUCH A MAN BE TAKEN SERIOUS OR EVEN HAVE THE CLOUT TO ENDORSE ANYBODY?

THIS SAME AGULERI DRUNKARD OBIANO WAS ONLY TWO DAYS AGO ROUNDLY DISGRACE BY HIS WIFE WHO TORE HIS SHIRT AGAIN AT A CEREMONY BECAUSE HE INVITED ONE OF HIS GIRLFRIEND.
TO LIMIT THE NUMBER TO 15 IS A SERIOUS JOKE

OBIANO LIKE TO CARRY WOMAN, YET HE NEVER IMPREGNANT ANY ONE OF THEM BECAUSE HE IS FIRING BLANK BULLETS. AFTER HE MARRY HIS FIRST WIFE FOR 10 YEARS HE HAVE NO ISSUE.....AGAIN HE MARRY HIS MESSENGER IN THE OFFICE EBELECHUKWU OBIANO AND STILL NO ISSUE. THEY HAVE TO ADOPT TWO CHILDREN.

OBIANO SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON GETTING FREEDOM FROM ALCOHOL AND LEAVE HIS HAREM OF BEDMATES LIKE HIS FORMER FIDELITY BANK FEMALE STAFF LIKE CHIOMA OFFOR, ANGELA UBI, ADAEZE AND HIS FEMALE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY MEMBERS LIKE NIKKY UGOCHUKWU, VIVIAN OKADIGBO, HIS CURRENT SPEAKER RITA WITH THE BIG UKWU AS WELL AS THE FORMER ONE, CHINWE. HE IS BEDDING MOST OF HIS FEMMALE SA AND SSA. EVEN HIS COMMISSIONERS, ESP. SALLY THE ONE WHO USE NATIONAL FLAG AS HEADTIE. HE WAS EVEN IMPLICATED IN THE CHIDIMMA CUCUMBER SCANDAL.HE IS SAID TO BE THE ONE WHO REQUEST THAT VIDEO FOR HIS FUN. . HE SHOULD EQUALLY CONTROL HIS USELESS GENITAL BEFORE THE FEMALE SERVANTS BOTH INSIDE THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE . NOT ONLY THOSE,HE IS EQUALLY NOTORIOUS FOR HARRASSING FEMALE SERVANTS AND HOUSEKEEPING STAFF IN HOTELS AT LAGOS AND ABUJA.

ANAMBARA PEOPLE ARE REALLY IN TROUBLE FOR HAVING THIS MAN WIT LOOSE MORALS AND UPON THAT, A DRUNKARD AS THEIR GOVERNOR. HE HAVE EVEN INFLUENCE HIS ADOPTED DAUGHTER TO BECOME AN ALCOHOLIC AND SHE GET DRUNK AT EVERY PARTY SHE ATTEND IN US WHERE SHE IS STUDYING. . THE MAN HAVE NO SHAME
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Share)

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
ManirBK:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-group-asks-obiano-to-resign-for-endorsing-buhari.html

Why must he resign? Must he be forced on who to vote for or endorse? I thought this was a democracy? FYI I am not a Buhari nor Atiku supporter.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Arokhetah: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
ManirBK:
I dey laugh..
I Say a big amen ooooo we shall get there by the special grace of God.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Timil: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
Any body who plans on voting for either of Buhari or Atiku will not live to see 2019.

I haven't had any form of connection to religion in 13 yrs but today I call on the God of Olukoya any man or woman, young or old, light or dark, short or tall, small breast or big breast, small bum bum or big bum bum, small deek or big deek, big head or mosquito head (Igbo), big waist or small waist, fine face or sanyeri face. Whosoever plans to vote for Atiku or Buhari come 2019 such person will die by fire you wont live to see 2019.

Your plan to further destroy the already destroyed country will not work may your evil turn back against you.. I pray thee Al father.
Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by helinues: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Timil:
Any body who plans on voting for either of Buhari or Atiku will not live to see 2019.

Police why the curse?

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by phr0nesis(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
They should remove his head also
Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by jchioma: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
It's politics; Obiano is free to support who he likes ...

1 Like

Re: Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Omeokachie: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
Obiano has won a second term and he is ready to burn the bridge that got him there.

Same reason why I pity those clamouring for Buhari despite his disdain for everything democracy during this first term.

If Nigeria burns, the crisis will not single out the wise people that voted against him, but everybody would bear the brunt of it.

Buhari has shown that he cared less about the unity of the country. A divisive president will bury this country.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos / Certificate Forgery: Appeal Court Dismisses APC Suit. Obaseki Reacts / PENGASSAN Begins Nationwide Strike Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.