Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar (1584 Views)

Senator Jarigbe Agom Walks Out Of Interview Over 2024 Budget Questions / I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget / Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar by Gyengyere: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2018
I write this piece with pains in my heart because against the opinion and advices of friends, I canvassed for support for governor Nasir Elrufai from kith and kindred.
Barely a month after the assassination of the Agom Adara III, HRH Dr Maiwada Raphael Galadima, the incumbent governor of Kaduna state, Mal Nasir Elrufai sent a gazette that seeks the dissolution of the Adara chiefdom. This is a move that the late Agom Adara III vehemently opposed because it is a betrayal of trust and abuse on the yearnings of his people. Meanwhile the Adara chiefdom was established in 2000 alongside others by state laws with copies of the gazette available in the Kaduna State Ministry of Chieftancy affairs and Adara Traditional council. That is the original gazette that speaks the minds of Adara people and any ammedment or change should require consultations as required by law. The gazette that defines the Adara chiefdom is still valid and yet to be repealed by any law. The Adara people are mainly found in Kachia and Kajuru local governments of Kaduna state. Regardless of geographical location, these people lived as one under the umbrella of Adara chiefdom. But governor Elrufai feels the Adara people be divided into 2 as contained in his new gazette. The report states the Adara people of Kachia be under Sarkin Kachia, those of Kajuru under Sarkin Kajuru. Now using Kajuru where I come from as an instance, we have 15 districts, and all except 3 are predominantly Adara speaking. The new gazette of gov Elrufai divides Kajuru into
I Kajuru comprising 1. Magajin Gari and 2. Buda and
II Kufana comprising 1. Kufana 2. Dan Bagudu 3. Gugu 4. Kwatagiya 5. Rimau Gari 6. Kurmin juya 7. Kyamara 8. Dutsen Gaiya 9. Tudun Wada 10. Rafin roro 11. Iri Gari 12. Iri station, 13. Kallah 14. Libere 15. Gefe 16. Idon 17. Agwaku 18. Rafin kunu 19. Robo 20. Afogo Doka 21.Kurmin 22. Idon 23. Kutura, 24. Gyengere 25. Aguba, 26. Kasuwan Magani 27. Maro 28. Iburu 29. Chibiya and 30. Angwan Gamo.
Therefore, he has aksed that Kufana that comprises 30 villages submit to Sarkin Kajuru who is to be elevated to an emir. Fellow citizens, please objectively scrutinize this and judge for yourselves. Where is justice? Where is equity? Where is fair play? Where is the freedom that democracy stands for? From Libere to Maro, from Ankwa to Bishini and even Adunu, Adara people are opposed to this. But for the intervention of some elder statesmen, the youths almost took to the streets to protest. Should they had had their way, the sympathizers of the govt will have chastized them severely. You dont foist a structure on your electorates without due consultation.
These people are still mourning the demise of their royal father. Infact, the 30-days prayer was held @ St John's Kachia yesterday and this news of the planned dissolution of their chiefdom threw the crowd in grave sorrow.
If truly democracy confers freedom to the people, if truly democracy empowers the electorates, If truly democracy gives voice to the voiceless, then let it be practiced religiously by the custodians of the law and power and by those in authority.
Like I always do, I want to admonish the Adara people to remain calm and refrain from any unlawful act and embrace dialogue as the best possible way of making our voices heard. The world knows we want to remain as one chiefdom under one paramount ruler, the Agom Adara. Anything short of this is an infringement on our God-given right. It is said that the voice of the people is the voice of God. And the voice of the Adara people is loud and clear.
I am making this appeal to the governor and his advisers because it is not too late to listen to the voices of the people. This will engender peace and unity. Ultimately, this will promote justice and heal the wounds.
Dr Peter Waziri Jnr
Re: A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar by velocity25(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2018
Gyengyere:
I write this piece with pains in my heart because against the opinion and advices of friends, I canvassed for support for governor Nasir Elrufai from kith and kindred.
Barely a month after the assassination of the Agom Adara III, HRH Dr Maiwada Raphael Galadima, the incumbent governor of Kaduna state, Mal Nasir Elrufai sent a gazette that seeks the dissolution of the Adara chiefdom. This is a move that the late Agom Adara III vehemently opposed because it is a betrayal of trust and abuse on the yearnings of his people. Meanwhile the Adara chiefdom was established in 2000 alongside others by state laws with copies of the gazette available in the Kaduna State Ministry of Chieftancy affairs and Adara Traditional council. That is the original gazette that speaks the minds of Adara people and any ammedment or change should require consultations as required by law. The gazette that defines the Adara chiefdom is still valid and yet to be repealed by any law. The Adara people are mainly found in Kachia and Kajuru local governments of Kaduna state. Regardless of geographical location, these people lived as one under the umbrella of Adara chiefdom. But governor Elrufai feels the Adara people be divided into 2 as contained in his new gazette. The report states the Adara people of Kachia be under Sarkin Kachia, those of Kajuru under Sarkin Kajuru. Now using Kajuru where I come from as an instance, we have 15 districts, and all except 3 are predominantly Adara speaking. The new gazette of gov Elrufai divides Kajuru into
I Kajuru comprising 1. Magajin Gari and 2. Buda and
II Kufana comprising 1. Kufana 2. Dan Bagudu 3. Gugu 4. Kwatagiya 5. Rimau Gari 6. Kurmin juya 7. Kyamara 8. Dutsen Gaiya 9. Tudun Wada 10. Rafin roro 11. Iri Gari 12. Iri station, 13. Kallah 14. Libere 15. Gefe 16. Idon 17. Agwaku 18. Rafin kunu 19. Robo 20. Afogo Doka 21.Kurmin 22. Idon 23. Kutura, 24. Gyengere 25. Aguba, 26. Kasuwan Magani 27. Maro 28. Iburu 29. Chibiya and 30. Angwan Gamo.
Therefore, he has aksed that Kufana that comprises 30 villages submit to Sarkin Kajuru who is to be elevated to an emir. Fellow citizens, please objectively scrutinize this and judge for yourselves. Where is justice? Where is equity? Where is fair play? Where is the freedom that democracy stands for? From Libere to Maro, from Ankwa to Bishini and even Adunu, Adara people are opposed to this. But for the intervention of some elder statesmen, the youths almost took to the streets to protest. Should they had had their way, the sympathizers of the govt will have chastized them severely. You dont foist a structure on your electorates without due consultation.
These people are still mourning the demise of their royal father. Infact, the 30-days prayer was held @ St John's Kachia yesterday and this news of the planned dissolution of their chiefdom threw the crowd in grave sorrow.
If truly democracy confers freedom to the people, if truly democracy empowers the electorates, If truly democracy gives voice to the voiceless, then let it be practiced religiously by the custodians of the law and power and by those in authority.
Like I always do, I want to admonish the Adara people to remain calm and refrain from any unlawful act and embrace dialogue as the best possible way of making our voices heard. The world knows we want to remain as one chiefdom under one paramount ruler, the Agom Adara. Anything short of this is an infringement on our God-given right. It is said that the voice of the people is the voice of God. And the voice of the Adara people is loud and clear.
I am making this appeal to the governor and his advisers because it is not too late to listen to the voices of the people. This will engender peace and unity. Ultimately, this will promote justice and heal the wounds.
Dr Peter Waziri Jnr
this dwarf in kaduna state want to set the state on fire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar by Turantula(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2018
Abeg make we hear word enjoy your Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2018
So ELrufia's wanna rub it on our faces that he has done it and will do it again...ko?

We Watching...!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar by Fuckyoumod: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2018
When you talk about tribalism and bigotry.

you simply talk about

1. Buhari

2. El rufia.

3. rabui kwankuso.

4. Sultan of sokoko.

5. Current Emir of kano.

These men are the most tribalistic and religious bigots ever known to this country.

Feel free to add yours

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar by ashcall(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2018
Inhumane of him
Re: A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar by nameo: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
I really think Buhari is possibly the most useless leader Nigeria ever had...but I will even chose him over El rufai.

I feel the later is an even more dangerous person than the former.

Not surprised!!!
Re: A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar by micchi(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
this is one of the reason some people don't want Biafra to go imagine if Biafra go the rest of Nigeria will be enslave by the godless jihadist Muslims this country needs total restructure by voting out the terrorist souls in aso rock or Biafra will come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar by Naajjii: 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
micchi:
this is one of the reason some people don't want Biafra to go imagine if Biafra go the rest of Nigeria will be enslave by the godless jihadist Muslims this country needs total restructure by voting out the terrorist souls in aso rock or Biafra will come
But you are the people crying marginalization more than other groups in Nigeria today, how has Biafra go or not help anything?

1 Like

Re: A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar by ezugegere(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
One may not be wrong to believe that Hell Rufai knows something about the assassination of the traditional ruler

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar by jmaine: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
And people were in another thread rejoicing that the Southern Kaduna folks will vote Buhari and Elrufai enmass...
Re: A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar by Turantula(m): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
nameo:
I really think Buhari is possibly the most useless leader Nigeria ever had...but I will even chose him over El rufai.

I feel the later is an even more dangerous person than the leader.

Not surprised!!!
U are right, educated bigots are more dangerous than illiterate bigot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar by micchi(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
Naajjii:

But you are the people crying marginalization more than other groups in Nigeria today, how has Biafra go699602744 or not help anything?
. Biafra's case is different from northern Christians their is they designated to be wipe out or forcefully convert to islam
Re: A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar by Hollysaint: 12:16am On Dec 02, 2018
Pls God deliver your people from Elrufai cruelty..
Re: A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:46am On Dec 02, 2018
This is why zombies love APc

They oppress the minority... Impose their will and religion on them

cc conrinthians butterflyleo

Come and sing the praises of sai barber and El rufai
Re: A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar by digScratcher: 2:21am On Dec 02, 2018
Therefore, he has aksed that Kufana that comprises 30 villages submit to Sarkin Kajuru who is to be elevated to an emir

what's with you guys and submitting, where I live I don't submit to anyone. you are only a king in your house.
Re: A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar by Nuzo1(m): 6:29am On Dec 02, 2018
God told me that there will be series of attacks on the Christian body, especially in the north. It will be so severe because they've become like the 5 foolish virgins.

But after a while, He will turn things around and the attackers and their sponsors will wish they were never born.

Remind me of this post a year from now.

2 Likes

Re: A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar by Naajjii: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2018
micchi:
. Biafra's case is different from northern Christians their is they designated to be wipe out or forcefully convert to islam
But you brought Biafra into it .

(1) (Reply)

Is Solomon Dalung Now An Atilogun Dancer? See What He Wore... / More Photos Of Gov Udom Emmanuel With Godswill Akpabio & Nsima Ekere In Church / Buhari Has Lifted Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.