Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) (65410 Views)

Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta / Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Oyindidi(f): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

He was talking about the woman u are talking about the man. undecided
I don't understand, I am talking the people involved in the drama.

Since there's no woman in the video, I doubt this story
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Beemhan(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
Those ones have the money and influence to cover everything most things up
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Yoighaman(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
I can't imagine the kind of thoughts that would be racing through the culprit's mind at that moment grin Damn, that brief moment is called 'hell', his spirit would have been long gone, I pity am sha....but it's freaking wrong to bleep a married woman, it's a NO NO.
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
Oyindidi:
I don't understand, I am talking the people involved in the drama.
Since there's no woman in the video, I doubt this story

The poster was talking about edo women and u and u are talking about the man. undecided
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Yoighaman(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
EVILFOREST:

U have a POINT.
The PASTOR can sue them and get them jailed for
character assassination.
The PASTOR was not found NAKED neither was there any woman around there.
PEOPLE should be careful, and try as much as harder to gather evidence before striking

The veracity of the claim remains doubtful as no unclad woman was in the video but thank God the husband didn't lose his cool, I trust oyinbo people, he go don shoot the guy before he even ascertain whether they went for counselling or nacking.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
greyham:

Are you serious right now?!

Did he force the woman? Was is not consensual? They are having an affair which is ethically wrong but not unlawful. Unless they are being judged by sharia laws.
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by mechanics(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
Thank God the husband didn't kill the fake pastor, nawa o, how will his members react to this shame he has brought to the Body of Christ.
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by nickxtra(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
teekay213:
Benin women and adultery are like bread and ewa aganyi
Oga, a true Bini woman fears adultery because of the spiritual and traditional implications. A Bini woman would rather separate from the husband in other to have unhindered sexcapades outside. That's the reason you see a large number of divorcee and unmarried young woman all over Benin, across Nigeria and abroad.
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Ijaya123: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
halhassan1:

He must have been informed from a close source. He went to the hotel with some church member and friends so the 2 accused must have been patronizing the hotel regularly.

Were you at the scene?
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by tsannee(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
hmmmmmmm, paitor wa

Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Enivin(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
Am not saying anything until i hear the pastor statement
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

A pastor is currently in serious trouble after being caught in a hotel room with the wife of one his members.

PoliticsNGR gathered from eyewitness reports that the man identified simply as Pastor Omoregie was nabbed by the lady's husband and his friends in a hotel where he met with the Man's wife.

The angry husband pulled a gun and threatened to shoot Omoregie but was held back by his friends.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/popular-pastor-omoregie-caught-hotel-married-woman-husband-pulls-gun-watch/

That's a norm.
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by TheAlchemist: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
EVILFOREST:

U have a POINT.
The PASTOR can sue them and get them jailed for
character assassination.
The PASTOR was not found NAKED neither was there any woman around there.
PEOPLE should be careful, and try as much as harder to gather evidence before striking

While the hotel CCTV camera would show the pastor entering the room with the married woman. The pastor can simply claim he brought the lady for special deliverance service.
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by limitless777(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
ekestic1976:
Where's the unclad woman, or what's the point of this kind of story when some of the hidden details are kept off public knowledge? Without such details it's needless offering any opinion. Any opinion expressed then will be based on half truths and conjectures. OP, please revisit this for the sake of historians, so that they may be able to keep the records straight. (Talk out of turn and bedwet tonight. No jokes!)

CHAI!

U don spoil no be today.
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by lammy530(m): 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
I want to teach only 20 people how to make up to #60k monthly with just a token of #1500....Inbox me if you're interested on whatsapp @ 2348154183853 .... if you can't take risks, you can never be successful
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by teekay213(m): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
nickxtra:
Oga, a true Bini woman fears adultery because of the spiritual and traditional implications. A Bini woman would rather separate from the husband in other to have unhindered sexcapades outside. That's the reason you see a large number of divorcee and unmarried young woman all over Benin, across Nigeria and abroad.
u Don live for Bini b4?
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Casemiro(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by sylvacent007: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
teekay213:
Benin women and adultery are like bread and ewa aganyi

Another clown sighted.
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by mutvy: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nigerian Pastors get scopes for mouth. Even married women they fall for their scopes.
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by macino1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
Yewandequeen:
It's the devils work as usual. Devil self is tired of people Lying with his name.
It will be so shocking for many person to know on that day that devil himself has repented
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:12am On Dec 02, 2018
grin grin
stefanweeks:
Pulls gun?

RIP in advance

cry cry
grin grin grin I can't laugh I beg.
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Yewandequeen(f): 2:21am On Dec 02, 2018
macino1:

It will be so shocking for many person to know on that day that devil himself has repented
I tell you
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by nickxtra(m): 4:17am On Dec 02, 2018
teekay213:
u Don live for Bini b4?
Why asking, Pls?
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Auxtin85(m): 6:11am On Dec 02, 2018
Yewandequeen:
It's the devils work as usual. Devil self is tired of people Lying with his name.

Well I care less... It's my birth month and I can't keep calm. Oh Yea oh Yea. Who and who will I invite self?

Invite my son his birthday is 3rd Dec
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:29am On Dec 02, 2018
Auxtin85:

Invite my son his birthday is 3rd Dec
ah he will be too small na and doubt he can Travel alone. I stand corrected.
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Auxtin85(m): 6:34am On Dec 02, 2018
Yewandequeen:
ah he will be too small na and doubt he can Travel alone. I stand corrected.

True he will be 3yrs tomorrow
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:52am On Dec 02, 2018
Auxtin85:

True he will be 3yrs tomorrow
oops. Hehe tomorrow! That's lovely. Ten days after us mine.

Happy birthday to him and may the joy that December brings be with him n your family always.
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
Jamesmatic:
The pastor was not fucking her, he was giving her ideas on her marriage problems..
for inside hotel room kwa
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
Sleekfingers:
Another tithes collector caught in the act...

He took the woman to the hotel.. So he can give her. Abundant blessing.....

I wonder what he would be saying....some like God said I should anoint her vagina with my semen....squeeze out any traces of cancer in her boobs...
its called holy seed and not semen
Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by lanre316: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

Last I checked it is not a crime to carry a woman go hotel ooo.. no court of law will jail this man for consensual sex with a MARRIED woman. The guys wey shoot this video na criminals because this is assault with a deadly weapon.

If the woman or the pastor had been legally married, such adultery is criminal offense, punishable under the law.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) by Konquest: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

A pastor is currently in serious trouble after being caught in a hotel room with the wife of one his members.

PoliticsNGR gathered from eyewitness reports that the man identified simply as Pastor Omoregie was nabbed by the lady's husband and his friends in a hotel where he met with the Man's wife.

The angry husband pulled a gun and threatened to shoot Omoregie but was held back by his friends.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/popular-pastor-omoregie-caught-hotel-married-woman-husband-pulls-gun-watch/
^^^^
^^^^
The so-called pastor wants his reward on earth ASAP! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma / Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos / Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.