Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,784 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma (65431 Views)

Suspected Mentally Challenged Man Attacks A Little Girl With Hammer In Bayelsa / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Horus(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fNpQxnUoYY

A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Get Instant Karma grin

A man attacks a woman in France, until the woman body-slams him in self-defense.
She had no choice but to defend herself from white supremacists abuse.

235 Likes 32 Shares

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by GALAXY11(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2022
O boy!
This lady strong oooo grin grin grin grin grin

340 Likes 17 Shares

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by ValCon888: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
Serves him right.

Give that lady a bottle of chilled Heineken.

There can only be one outcome when a spaghetti boy fights a fufu girl.

Very stupid set of guys there. It was only when the girl got the upper hand they decided to separate fight.

525 Likes 40 Shares

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by BrightestK(m): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
Blast

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by MonkeyMods(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
Exactly how Peter will slam Irabiji and Dubai crooks on the hard floor next February

The woman should join UFC asap and make money for life

384 Likes 26 Shares

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by falcon01: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
Satisfaction

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Fahvvy: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
That girl is not a real woman angry...

Why didn't she walk away after she was hit by the man angry...

You don't lay your hands on a man for no reason, even if he hits you first, you should walk away angry...

That's what makes you a real woman angry...

Chei!!!
What sorts of women are we breeding these days undecided...

245 Likes 20 Shares

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by eTen94(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
Dear next time match his eggs and make sure you break them, God bless you, take one chilled Goldberg to step down jor
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fNpQxnUoYY

A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Get Instant Karma grin

A man attacks a woman in France, until the woman body-slams him in self-defense.
She had no choice but to defend herself from white supremacists abuse.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Michoco(m): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
Fahvvy:

You don't lay your hands on a man for no reason, even if he hits you first, you should walk away angry...

Chei!!!

Bros be like you Don drink Guder... na until she drops dead baa.
She obviously weigh and saw she could do something to defend herself.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
Please who has her contact?
This kind of Lady is far from being a Leech.
Contact please!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Fahvvy:

Chei!!!

Your attempt at sarcasm in this case is dumb.

220 Likes 16 Shares

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by bid4rich(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
I love the instant reaction mehn!

If you say women are the weaker vessel, I think this video says otherwise.

That guy will never try it again

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by DasaintHope(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Your attempt at sarcasm in this case is dumb.
I bet you won't say this if reverse was the case.
Keep wailing.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by sisisioge: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
Oh dear! This is nice to watch! I hope she breaks things on the moraforkers face! Whew!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
DasaintHope:

I bet you won't say this if reverse was the case.
Keep wailing.

Why should I? Is the strength of a man and woman the same?

2 Likes

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Emma2Seconds: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
wink

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by novia22(f): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
Fahvvy:

Chei!!!

To slap you dey hungry me walahi.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Ireportlive: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
Fufu and Akpu vs Burgers and Fries

Why did they save the guy?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by DasaintHope(m): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Why should I? Is the strength of a man and woman the same?
I'm sorry, i tought what a man can do a woman can do better?
I mean both genders are equal right?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
DasaintHope:

I'm sorry, i tought what a man can do a woman can do better?
I mean both genders are equal right?

How does your attempt at gaslighting correlate with this thread?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Holybaddo: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
The way these whites treat blacks as trash is alarming

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Baronthecelebri: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
Jovialjune1:

How does your attempt at gaslighting correlate with this thread?
shut up

38 Likes

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Baronthecelebri: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
She for no fight back, she for Waka pass

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Emmanuel909090: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nice, keep making us proud.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Mercury12(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
See serious beating lol. Dude lucky people are nearby to stop her.
This gal nah man u be grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
grin

I always tell people that women are stronger than men.

As a man if you think you can carry a foetus for 9 months raise your hand!

7 Likes

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by jimetagambo: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
She gave him the beating of his life.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by endsarrrs(f): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
Wow....it was cool to watch that video

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by kushma(m): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
Why did they separate them when the woman started beating him, could have allowed them to fight till their fill.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Firstcitizen: 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
grin grin Why dem hol d babe angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by HolyMan12: 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
Just imagine say Teni or Eniola badmus slam you nyash for face grin

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad / Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo / Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.