Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,246 members, 7,860,561 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Michelle Obama's "BECOMING" Is Now The Best Selling Book Of 2018 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michelle Obama's "BECOMING" Is Now The Best Selling Book Of 2018 (690 Views)

The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state / Executive Order No. 008 Of 2018 / Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michelle Obama's "BECOMING" Is Now The Best Selling Book Of 2018 by TechCapon(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
TechCapon

Michelle Obama Becoming

Previous US first lady Michelle Obama's book "Becoming" has turned into the smash hit book of the year surpassing other best sellers, for example, "Fire and Fury" and "Fear" by Bob Woodward. Michelle Obama's "Becoming", which just turned out couple of weeks prior has sold like out of control fire everywhere throughout the world. BookScan indicates 1,122,618 hardcover duplicates of Obama's Becoming has been sold since it was released in November thirteenth 2018.

Just yesterday Friday, Obama's publisher Penguin House reported in a gathering that the book has sold in excess of 2 million duplicates both delicate duplicates and printed copies. While the world is sitting tight for first lady Melania Trump to "think of her own book" grin, Michelle Obama keeps on riding on the rushes of her previous White House greatness. There will be just 3.4 million duplicates of the hard cover release in the United States and Canada. It has an electronic form and in addition audio version.

In the book she discussed a considerable measure of her close and individual encounters as a lady, mother and spouse. She discussed her unsuccessful labors, how she considered her two youngsters by means of IVF. She additionally impacted president Trump in the book saying how she felt when she learned he would succeed her better half. She said she endeavored to "close it hard and fast and declined to grin at the function."

Other key things she referenced in the book was her advice to ladies, her adolescence, her previous occupations, how she met and became hopelessly in love with her better half Barack Obama. In the disputable book likewise referenced how she was harmed by Trump's allegations that her husband was a mystery Muslim brought into the world abroad and not in the United States.

READ MORE ABOUT THE BOOK

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/michelle-obamas-new-book-becoming-is-now-the-best-selling-book-of-2018/

lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique
Re: Michelle Obama's "BECOMING" Is Now The Best Selling Book Of 2018 by KanwuliaExtra: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
If only SHYTEHOLES can be transformed. embarassed
What do First Ladies do after leaving office in SHYTEHOLES? embarassed
Re: Michelle Obama's "BECOMING" Is Now The Best Selling Book Of 2018 by thesicilian: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
I'm still looking for where to download it free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama's "BECOMING" Is Now The Best Selling Book Of 2018 by MJBOLT: 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
will the book be as interesting as Mandela's 'Long Walk To Freedom'?
Re: Michelle Obama's "BECOMING" Is Now The Best Selling Book Of 2018 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
thesicilian:

Me too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama's "BECOMING" Is Now The Best Selling Book Of 2018 by OrDan(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
Orla234:

Me too. smiley

I have the PDF.
Send a mail to ambordan@gmail.com
Re: Michelle Obama's "BECOMING" Is Now The Best Selling Book Of 2018 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
thesicilian:

Download 'anybook' from the Google play store
It's an offline book app
Just like the name 'anybook' is a reading app that makes available to you any book at all..(latest books & old) 100% free .. Am sure you will find anybook you seek there.. Good luck !
Re: Michelle Obama's "BECOMING" Is Now The Best Selling Book Of 2018 by thesicilian: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
BinDean:

Download 'anybook' from the Google play store
It's an offline book app
Just like the name 'anybook' is a reading app that makes available to you any book at all..(latest books & old) 100% free .. Am sure you will find anybook you seek there.. Good luck !
Thanks, I'll check it out!
Re: Michelle Obama's "BECOMING" Is Now The Best Selling Book Of 2018 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
Obama her husband has given her the platform to break grounds. So I'm not surprised.

My concern is how to give those around me the platform
Re: Michelle Obama's "BECOMING" Is Now The Best Selling Book Of 2018 by TechCapon(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
OrDan:

I have the PDF.
Send a mail to ambordan@gmail.com
send me a copy lofty9000@gmail.com. We too like awoof
Re: Michelle Obama's "BECOMING" Is Now The Best Selling Book Of 2018 by 0monnak0da: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
Is sales a reflection of the quality of the book?
Or follow follow
Re: Michelle Obama's "BECOMING" Is Now The Best Selling Book Of 2018 by TechCapon(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
0monnak0da:
Is sales a reflection of the quality of the book?
Or follow follow
the book is highly controversial

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Will Lose In 2019 - Primate Ayodele Makes Fresh Prediction / Why Governors Were Absent At Buhari’s Campaign Council Meeting — APC / Evidence The Act. CJ Was Called To Bar. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.