Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) (77240 Views)

Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Female Ex-convict Breaks Into Home To Steal Panties And Bras In Ogun. Photos / Man Caught Stealing Panties And Bras In Anambra State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Uglymind: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
PrincessB1:
Nawa o!

They should intensely deal with him.
What nonsense
Blunder!!!! cheesy

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Samuellyno(m): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
nawa....ooooh

is it because of this money..ehnn.....

Yahoo boys don dey para oooo...when they suppose go fine one job do after they don hammer....but they will still rely on it why won't they catch them..

this one gan is tough......pant and bra....
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Holuseye: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
Pubichairs:
can't they do Legit work without picking dirty pants, me that has been doing yahoo for 7years and only picked 200 dollar, with clean mind, I never die so

200 dolls for 7 years!
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Look, maybe he Enjoys sniffing Female panties and bra grin some poeple likes to sniff women panties instead of fuvking the women, Maybe because the women are Above his reach, Atleast he can reach their panties and bra! grin Everything is not Yahoo.

Damm! can't some one sniff pants in peace?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by 21Bandit: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
Let's clarify something here....
This boys picking pants and bra 70% nor dey hustle....they can't even type....every real hustler knows that every hustler has a pay day.... client booku for ground....the method of billing is what makes the ballers different from the bombers.....to my brothas don't get tired once you collect once you go collect again........ confirmation is a must......Zucker father well well the more he tear the more will open

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Cubeet: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
No wonder Okowa ordered the crackdown on Yahoo boys
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
wizzyrich:
Its also wicked to rip where you did not sow. Don't be a hypocrite my dear.

Hypocrite Are you for real.

I'm sure you're thinking I'm a 'slay queen'

I'm a woman, who's supper worried about this trend.

No one deserves to be wasted in these evil ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by loyaltygame(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
What!!! Why are all these dirty guys being called Yahoo Boys now. Me i no understand
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by wink2015(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
WHAT ABOUT THE NATIVE DOCTORS THAT ARE THEIR "CHIEF INSTRUCTORS AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANT"

Laws to regulate native doctors conduct in Nigeria should be implemented.

But most of Nigerian politicians also visit this native doctors home for protection.

However, the police still need to fish out these devilish native doctors that are telling this boys to hunt for human body parts and female panties to use in doing money rituals for yahoo plus boys.

Interpol should go as far as Ghana.

They were hunting for human excreta ( shit ) now it is females panties that are now their new stock in trade.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by valboyz2010(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
wizzyrich:
Like say if him buy u no go enta.
u get sense at all
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by oochi123(f): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hmmmm. I must make money by force.. Good for him
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by valboyz2010(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
stephenduru:
Read more. http:/
/www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/another-suspected-yahoo-guy-caught-with.html
even Victor Ad make sing if we no buy Benz wetin we gain never still buy Benz my brother and sister make una relax every body get him own time
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ajepako i have sin those your tear tear pants that you were looking for, this guy tooked them
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by dubra: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
Sos to good spirited people of NAIRALAND,pls some is somewhere dying and in dear need of help, pls if you touched by God's mercies pls help out, the account number is gtbank 0148704526,pls help, it's a very critical situation and there no more hope from anywhere pls my people
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by lilbarracuda(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
Pubichairs:
can't they do Legit work without picking dirty pants, me that has been doing yahoo for 7years and only picked 200 dollar, with clean mind, I never die so

And you never quit?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by nothingspoil70: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
The guy might be a dry cleaner now
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
valboyz2010:
u get sense at all
Yes !

Do you ? I'm not sure you have any.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by alezzy13: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
21Bandit:
Let's clarify something here....
This boys picking pants and bra 70% nor dey hustle....they can't even type....every real hustler knows that every hustler has a pay day.... client booku for ground....the method of billing is what makes the ballers different from the bombers.....to my brothas don't get tired once you collect once you go collect again........ confirmation is a must......Zucker father well well the more he tear the more will open

Da fugg shocked
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
Orla234:

Hypocrite Are you for real.

I'm sure you're thinking I'm a 'slay queen'

I'm a woman, who's supper worried about this trend.

No one deserves to be wasted in these evil ways.
No need for the epistle.

I totally condemn his action, but he without sin should cast the stone.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by FREEMADNESS: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
softwerk:
Jesus!

God please save us fine gals from Yahoo boys for inside this our Ashawo work cry

Na Buhari no provide jobs?

I wish ur dp was legit "really u" I swear I will spend my last dime on u even sell my gold chain and car just to b wit u.

but its a faceless acct and anybody could b using it for scam.

please if u ve her contact share it wit me personally. I promise to roger u after confirmation.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by quickly: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
The biggest theives on naija are politicians
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Olibboy: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
softwerk:
Jesus!

God please save us fine gals from Yahoo boys for inside this our Ashawo work cry

Finest ♥
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by FREEMADNESS: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
lilbarracuda:

And you never quit?

winners Neva quit and quitters Neva win!!!!

if u fall nine times get up 10 times

bro Neva let ur mindset b dis way in whatever u do
my advice.....
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Sagay212: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
Just kill the idio.t so others can learn from him.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by businessman7(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
Pubichairs:
when binary pays this within 3 hours of focus trading
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by MillionCash: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
What kind of nonsense is this cry
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by stephnie44(f): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
softwerk:
Jesus!

nne ur cute o
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Bighead9: 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
softwerk:
Jesus!

Weting concern Buhari inside your Ashawo work?

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Iceberg3: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
Someone kindly help me with her phone number,I need to preach to her and tell her to be born again,you know, tomorrow is Sunday, thank you
grin

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Abcruz(m): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
Pubichairs:

Hear the word of the Sovereign Lord o simple one:

Wealth obtained by fraud will dwindle, but whoever earns it through labor will multiply it.--proverbs 13:11

Desist from belonging to the generation of men that sees betrayal as cleverness, feeding on the pains of their own kind, and rejoicing at the expense of their own soul.
Look!

There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.--proverbs 14:12

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Abcruz(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
softwerk:
Jesus!

Hear the word of the Sovereign Lord O simple one:
There is no excuse for dishonorable conducts.
Flee from sexual immortality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride / Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.