Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) (77230 Views)

Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Female Ex-convict Breaks Into Home To Steal Panties And Bras In Ogun. Photos / Man Caught Stealing Panties And Bras In Anambra State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by PrincessB1(f): 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
Uglymind:

Blunder!!!! cheesy
undecided

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Andrewgame42: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
Pubichairs:
can't they do Legit work without picking dirty pants, me that has been doing yahoo for 7years and only picked 200 dollar, with clean mind, I never die so

Your own good nah... I never see one kobo
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Abcruz(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lexusgs430 post=7346508
8:

If we no make money, wetin we gain.....

Hear the word of the Sovereign Lord o simple one:

" -Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; wealth from hard work grows over time.-proverbs 13 : 11

Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
softwerk:

I have tried my brother but the customers won't just leave me alone cry
trust me u can't prevail on ur own because by strength no man can prevail (1samuel 2:9)but don't forget Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by HeyCorleone(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
Orla234:

Please swerve.

The wickedness got to stop. It's one too many already. embarassed

How many cars have you entered without knowing the source of wealth?

Please we should stop being hypocritic. It is only those who are caught that are thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
softwerk:
Jesus!

God please save us fine gals from Yahoo boys for inside this our Ashawo work cry

Na Buhari no provide jobs?
If na you wey I see for that picture, then you are more than a fine girl. Beauty owes you.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Lexusgs430: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
Abcruz:

Hear the word of the Sovereign Lord o simple one:

" -Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; wealth from hard work grows over time.-proverbs 13 : 11

Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

Let's get the wealth sharp sharp, pesin go still die regardless of source of wealth......
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
Pubichairs:
can't they do Legit work without picking dirty pants, me that has been doing yahoo for 7years and only picked 200 dollar, with clean mind, I never die so
You too, have to STOP DOING IT!!!
You've been STEALING WHAT IS NOT YOURS.
May God help direct you to get a better JOB.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Abcruz(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Let's get the wealth sharp sharp, pesin go still die regardless of source of wealth......

There is a world beyond the one you know...
There is a reality beyond the one you feel...
There is a wealth beyond your understanding...

Take it to heart o simple one.
retrace your steps and renew your mind by the truth of God's word. For the road to hell is paved with gold in the sight of the one lacking good sense.

For the waywardness of the inexperienced will kill them and the complacency of fools will destroy them--proverbs 1:33

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Mrbaz1: 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
Pubichairs:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Lexusgs430: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
Abcruz:

There is a world beyond the one you know...
There is a reality beyond the one you feel...
There is a wealth beyond your understanding...

Take it to heart o simple one.
retrace your steps and renew your mind by the truth of God's word. For the road to hell is paved with gold in the sight of the one lacking good sense.

For the waywardness of the inexperienced will kill them and the complacency of fools will destroy them--proverbs 1:33

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Tell me someone you know, that has gone and returned from that place you do not know?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by rapid101(m): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
I jst wonder why wrong wit dis pple
Kill innocent pple jst because of money

Even if u kill everybody on earth
U can never be as rich as I'm
Not to talk of some one like dangote, seun or lalastical
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by flowx(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
Orla234:
This one too wants to buy Benz with someone's blood.

Just look at his tiny legs. Foolish boy.

May your wickedness swallow you up. Rubbish.
what about those ladies running after them because of their blood money?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Cfab(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nonsense grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
Oh, good news. Let all the yahoo ritualists be caught and disgraced till we stop seeing touts on the streets. Every male will behave.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by lilbarracuda(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
FREEMADNESS:

winners Neva quit and quitters Neva win!!!!

if u fall nine times get up 10 times

bro Neva let ur mindset b dis way in whatever u do
my advice.....

On top scamming matter... You dey gimme advice so
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
Pubichairs:

my brother quit yahoo oo. 7yeats 200$ ha

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by FAUSTYNO(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
wizzyrich:
Like say if him buy u no go enta.
Ehen by their comments u shall know them... another one trying to defend their evil deeds...mtcheeeew
wizzyrich:
Ehen by their comments u shall know them... another one trying to defend their evil deeds...mtcheeeew
wizzyrich:
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by written007: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
When victor whatever is other name is, mirage a clause from the LORD'S BOOK, these are the answers he didn't know he was looking for..
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by gregyboy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
Fear delta cant they emulate thier counterpart edo state in legit hustle
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
softwerk:
Jesus!

God please save us fine gals from Yahoo boys for inside this our Ashawo work cry

Lol, babe you funny die
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by ajepako(f): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Ajepako i have sin those your tear tear pants that you were looking for, this guy tooked them

Werey Asaba tongue tongue
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by lilbarracuda(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
FREEMADNESS:

winners Neva quit and quitters Neva win!!!!

if u fall nine times get up 10 times

bro Neva let ur mindset b dis way in whatever u do
my advice.....

Would have taken your advice if it were not from a internet fraud ✨
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by melaninpop: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
Dem don load shege from the guy ear cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Antichristus: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
softwerk:
Jesus!

HERE IS A PUBLIC CONFESSION FROM A 'PROFESSIONAL WORKING' GIRL.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by kendrick93(m): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
softwerk:
Jesus!

I wanna Bleep you so hard
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by kendrick93(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
softwerk:
Jesus!

I wanna bang you so hard
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by JBoss25(m): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
kendrick93:
I wanna Bleep you so hard
wtf bro!
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by FREEMADNESS: 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
lilbarracuda:

On top scamming matter... You dey gimme advice so

if u had read wat I wrote carefully u would understand wat I meant.
I said in whatever u do. Neva start wat u don't intend to finish.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by FREEMADNESS: 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
lilbarracuda:

Would have taken your advice if it were not from a internet fraud ✨

in Fela's voice "SUFFER SUFFER FOR WORLD ENJOY FOR HEAVEN"
u not bin an internet fraud wat ve u achieved so far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride / Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.