Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos (28249 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Outfits To Future Awards (Photos) / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) / Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by praizblog: 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
Wife of famous footballer Adaeze Yobo show off her adorable kids in new fun photos.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/adaeze-yobo-show-off-fun-photos-of-her-kids-photos/

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by praizblog: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2018

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
Wetin that puppy dey lick

8 Likes

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by neolboy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
Too much fun.
Lovely family

5 Likes

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by Peterdredd(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lovely family
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by Nogodye(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lovely kids
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by ojun50(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
If u no catch fun wetin u gain

1 Like

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by sinaj(f): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
Joys of motherhood kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
angry yobo married a hoe undecided take a look at these runts and you will see there don't look like their father

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
sinaj:
Joys of motherhood kiss kiss kiss

Let me make you a mother then! undecided
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by OzziOhinoyi(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lovely!

In need of property in Kuje-Abuja, check my signature for details.
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by SenorFax(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
Coming to NL to view celebrity kids ain't news pls.

Who moved this to the front page sef.??
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by Jothamthompson: 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
What I don't understand is how dis APC ppl and their morons reason... U ppl claim Atiku is a wanted man in d US and have dared him to go to d US... D same Atiku is alleged to want to acquire a Visa so he can visit d US, U ppl now don't want him to b issued visa to go to d US where u claim he is a wanted man... Are U ppl sane at All? Shldnt U b encouraging him to visit there so dat d US can arrest him abi? How can a ppl b so confused and stupid at d same time abeg

7 Likes

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by tachacute(f): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Go Into Your Room And Lock Everywhere Before Watching This Video >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIytWu1wVQQ&itct=CDQQpDAYACITCNPi17C7_d4CFUE94AodY-oJ8jILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDNnMzMjlCR0RxaXFYVmNVN3YxaDVzUQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by tstx(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Useless Life... Literally Useless. Everything is just about Luck... Luck.... Luck.....

If you are lucky a man married to a wealthy man will give birth to you, if you are unlucky na church rat go born you.. Or worse, Mad woman go born you.....

Some are cursed from birth, while some are blessed from birth...

If you insult me, na mad woman go born you for your next life.

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by Chiefhaywhy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Let me make you a mother then! undecided

Smooth Criminal grin
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by Spark01(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
Some people need this here

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by easynetsms(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by Bossontop(m): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
undecided
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by jife(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry yobo married a hoe undecided take a look at these runts and you will see there don't look like their father

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

Go get a life! Seems you are addicted to negativity and frustration that you see a beautiful family with innocent kids and all you can do is to make up a miserable story to suit your sad life

9 Likes

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by saucemanny(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I'm 100% sure those kids do fvck themselves...
I don't blame them, I blame the useless mom...
I don't blame the mom too, i blame yobo, since he went bankrupt things weren't easy for him...

See waste product....I pity your parents

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by ComradeShegs(m): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Wetin that puppy dey lick

Pervert!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by lonelydora: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
Forget talks.....these children are fresh like today's bread
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by chiboy1116: 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I'm 100% sure those kids do fvck themselves...
I don't blame them, I blame the useless mom...
I don't blame the mom too, i blame yobo, since he went bankrupt things weren't easy for him...
lol..ur sick

1 Like

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by ufuosman(m): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
Cute kids
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos by laughitall(m): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
chiboy1116:
lol..ur sick
I smell 50% truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl / Chidinma Slays In Ankara Oufit (photos) / Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.