Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Nigerian Lady Dumps RCCG Because Of VP Yemi Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lady Dumps RCCG Because Of VP Yemi Osinbajo (1249 Views)

2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary / VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Dumps RCCG Because Of VP Yemi Osinbajo by ZWorld: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
A Nigerian legal analyst has renounced her membership from the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) because of VP, Yemi Osinbajo.

The lady identified as Justice Fortune on Twitter wrote that though she remains committed to the things of God, she cannot continue worshiping in the same church as the Vice President.

She wrote in the Tweet;

I hereby renounce my membership of Redeemed Christian Church of God @rccghq
I can not continue to worship in the same church with @ProfOsinbajo. The kite and the chick can never trade in the same market.
I remain committed to the things of God.

I hereby renounce my membership of Redeemed Christian Church of God @rccghq
I can not continue to worship in the same church with @ProfOsinbajo . The kite and the chick can never trade in the same market.
I remain committed to the things of God.
— Justice Fortune �� (@JusticeOsuji)
December 1, 2018

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-lady-dumps-rccg-because-of-vp-yemi-osinbajo/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps RCCG Because Of VP Yemi Osinbajo by tunde705(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
APC has turned Osibanjo to a "Bad child"
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps RCCG Because Of VP Yemi Osinbajo by CharleyBright(m): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
It is very bad that a member leaves a church because of the company and ways of a senior pastor.
i know a couple of RCCG members who have threatened to leave RCCG if the church dares try to use the church to campaign for Osibanjo or APC again like they did in 2014.

Personally I blame the G.O of RCCG who happens to be the father in the Lord of Osibanjo and who deliberately choose not to call him to order so he desist from being part of a evil APC politicians.
Osibanjo has woefully failed the Christian religion that voted him there. He has ended up joining the APC brigands to churn out lies and deceits while making a mockery Christianity.

I dont believe that stupid talk that True Christians should dabble into dirty waters of politics so as to win political power for the kingdom.
Any True Christian that joins politics is a thief and doing so for his pocket.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps RCCG Because Of VP Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
CharleyBright:

It is very bad that a member leaves a church because of the company and ways of a senior pastor.
i know a couple of RCCG members who have threatened to leave RCCG if the church dares try to use the church to campaign for Osibanjo or APC again like they did in 2014.

Personally I blame the G.O of RCCG who happens to be the father in the Lord of Osibanjo and who deliberately choose not to call him to order so he desist from being part of a evil APC politicians.
Osibanjo has woefully failed the Christian religion that voted him there. He has ended up joining the APC brigands to churn out lies and deceits while making a mockery Christianity.

I dont believe that stupid talk that True Christians should dabble into dirty waters of politics so as to win political power for the kingdom.
Any True Christian that joins politics is a thief and doing so for his pocket.
Christians must be involved in politics to partake in decision that concern them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps RCCG Because Of VP Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
This lady is looking for publicity stunt. If you are not comfortable with church Xyz you leave quietly without anyone noticing. This scenario is similar to were a Christian decide to help then he or she blows the trumpet for all to see.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps RCCG Because Of VP Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
This lady is looking for publicity stunt. If you are not comfortable with church Xyz you leave quietly without anyone noticing. This scenario is similar to were a Christian decide to help then he or she blows the trumpet for all to see. As for those persons saying it is bad for a Christian to be involved in politics, they should have their heads examined. Do they expect a pagan to rule and then bring policies that are unchristian?
"When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn." ( Prov 29:2). A Christian is different from a church goer
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps RCCG Because Of VP Yemi Osinbajo by Built2last: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
What a lame reason to leave a church.

Will she resign her work in Abuja for instance because one of her bosses in same company in Ondo raped a WOMAN?

Abeg make she park.

Anyway Buhari must go

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps RCCG Because Of VP Yemi Osinbajo by DogmaNation: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
I was a formal member also,but I have renounce my membership right from when that redeem christain sister was killed in Abuja n Osinbajo who was suppose to make sure the culprits where caught,sweeped it under the carpet,all because demonic Buhari ask him to!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps RCCG Because Of VP Yemi Osinbajo by rapid101(m): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
Even wen d devil joined apc dis is wht happened to him

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps RCCG Because Of VP Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
If Christians leave politics for pagans, they will make ungodly laws and the Christians will have no choice but to abide by them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps RCCG Because Of VP Yemi Osinbajo by omotoniwa(f): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
asuustrike1:
This lady is looking for publicity stunt. If you are not comfortable with church Xyz you leave quietly without anyone noticing. This scenario is similar to were a Christian decide to help then he or she blows the trumpet for all to see.
don't u think that is a fool?He she going to church because of osinbanjo

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi And PDP Fooling Atiku / Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts / 2019: Canada-based Journalist Reveals How Fed Govt Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.