Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy (50561 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: AWCON 2018 - 4 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Iyawo22(f): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
Banyana/Biafra(biĆ fara) Are You Thinking What Am Thinking?

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Yabaleftstudent: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

Aswear bro, that her ass is damn
bro the thing make sense die
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by philo04(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
emeijeh:

Congrats to Nigeria.
Truth be told, our female football is dying gradually.

We struggled to win this one.

If you ask me if we deserved the trophy, I will say NO!
go n collect it sir
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
jerrybakermillz:
Hmm.... If only South African know say we just allow dem win us for group stage so that when we win dem for the final eh go pain dem wella
The truth be told, the South Africa team had improved

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by smsalert1: 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
Yankiss:
Cool. This is really lovely, the best of Africa for the ninth time and coming from our womenfolk. We have a lot to learn from not only these ladies but Nigerian women as a whole. We have to look beyond this male chauvinism and grant them more leadership roles. Nigeria might be the better for that 'gamble". I am very much impressed with their exploit in Continental football, hoping they will up their game at the female mundial.
I agree with you completely. Wish we could vote in a woman as president and as much governors too. Let change the narrative

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Brightology2(m): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Thank you Buhari for this NEXT LEVEL. SING for Sai baba girls

Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Newznow: 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Christianos: 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
That AWCON trophy is ugly and old. CAF should change it nah... angry
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by rengsho: 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
emeijeh:

Congrats to Nigeria.

Who ask you that you are answering.

Oya go take the trophy from them since they don't deserve it.
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by jerrybakermillz(m): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
asuustrike1:

The truth be told, the South Africa team had improved

The falcons are the ones improving here, imagine going to a tournament without proper training and friendly matches still yet then won the tournament
While the south had been training, playing friendly matches with top teams along with a big sponsored pumping money on them....well I just hope this girl's don't come back home complaining about their due payment

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by ogakizito(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
richiepolymer:

9 time winners or 11times? Or is Wikipedia misinforming us? Wikipedia says 11 times. AWCON has done 13 tournaments. We've won 11 while Equatorial Guinea has won 2.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by dela4real: 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
congrats to them falcons
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by TruthinAction: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/super-falcons-sing-to-celebrate-awcon.html?m=1

But it's getting more difficult for them unlike when the competition started years back. They should try and improve on their games to remain at the top. Otherwise law of dismissing returns will catch up with them.
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
Yankiss:
Cool. This is really lovely, the best of Africa for the ninth time and coming from our womenfolk. We have a lot to learn from not only these ladies but Nigerian women as a whole. We have to look beyond this male chauvinism and grant them more leadership roles. Nigeria might be the better for that 'gamble". I am very much impressed with their exploit in Continental football, hoping they will up their game at the female mundial.
Excellent job ladies! Bravo. Now time to go hug your boyfriends and cool off gracefully.
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Sarah20A(f): 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
emeijeh:

Congrats to Nigeria.

football is a game of luck
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by doctore212(m): 12:15am On Dec 02, 2018
But that south African goalkeeper get big yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by topstone4: 12:15am On Dec 02, 2018
Yankiss:

It doesn't have to be a female leadleader to be right. Good leadership isn't about gender; it is about personal conviction.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Rexnegro(m): 12:25am On Dec 02, 2018
indeed what men can do women can do better...shame to super eagles , bunch of otus.. congratulations girls

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Tycoon007(m): 1:08am On Dec 02, 2018
Kudos guys u have really made us proud....next level is sure
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Burgerlomo: 1:10am On Dec 02, 2018
Congratulations cool
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by zudozz: 1:55am On Dec 02, 2018
The only reason we are One Nigeria. Not Buhari and APC.
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by manofactions(m): 2:31am On Dec 02, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Kirinwa: 2:50am On Dec 02, 2018
Is that my girl? Asisat Oshoala? Someone tell her, she's crushing on me.
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Burgerlomo: 2:55am On Dec 02, 2018
Akinz0126:

Would the men ever make us proud like this?

What the men can do women can do it better cool
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Kirinwa: 2:58am On Dec 02, 2018
Yankiss:

Mr man sports has nothing to do with politics, if you want to advocate for more female participation in politics, just do it but leave sentiments out of it.

Reminds me of a lady going vying for House of Assembly membership with a caption , an athletics winner or something of sorts.

I was like dafuq.
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Ujpest: 3:09am On Dec 02, 2018
They made us proud as a team... And a big thanks to our goalkeeper---Tochukwu (praise God).

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by moonbender(m): 3:20am On Dec 02, 2018
emeijeh:
Congrats to Nigeria. Truth be told, our female football is dying gradually.

Muuuuumuu
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by moonbender(m): 3:21am On Dec 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Thank you Buhari for this NEXT LEVEL. SING for Sai baba girls

Buhari kee you there

Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by godwon01(m): 3:32am On Dec 02, 2018
emeijeh:

Congrats to Nigeria.

Learn to appreciate things. Other African countries are not sleeping. U can not expect easy ride every time. When it comes to women football ,Cameron, South Africa ,Ghana ,Mali and Equatorial Guinea are not push over. Mark my words the days of easy ride for Falcon will be over in the next 5yrs.
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by STJAM(m): 3:34am On Dec 02, 2018
Bro, let me quote you wrong, when Real aMadrid lifted UCL 3 time back to back does that mean RM is the strongest team in Europe Luck of football shine on RM during those period...

Don't be deceive other African team are not that poor as you think most especially SA ladies are very strong and technical on ball, they are human like SF and they too has manadate to carry trophy is not a joke..... The same SA that best our girl in opening match tot it will be easy in final??

No success come as easy without struggle... Go and ask 1st class student they will tell u how hard they read and read it is not about they got brain.

Therefore, celebrate our hero bueatiful girl for making us proud. It is not easy.... Our facon remain stronger as never before..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea / Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr / Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.