Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy (50558 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: AWCON 2018 - 4 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by STJAM(m): 3:38am On Dec 02, 2018
emeijeh:

Congrats to Nigeria.
Truth be told, our female football is dying gradually.

We struggled to win this one.

If you ask me if we deserved the trophy, I will say NO!

Bro, let me quote you wrong, when Real aMadrid lifted UCL 3 time back to back does that mean RM is the strongest team in Europe Luck of football shine on RM during those period...

Don't be deceive other African team are not that poor as you think most especially SA ladies are very strong and technical on ball, they are human like SF and they too has manadate to carry trophy is not a joke..... The same SA that best our girl in opening match tot it will be easy in final??

No success come as easy without struggle... Go and ask 1st class student they will tell u how hard they read and read it is not about they got brain.

Therefore, celebrate our hero bueatiful girl for making us proud. It is not easy.... Our facon remain stronger as never before..
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by godwon01(m): 3:41am On Dec 02, 2018
princekalani:
Thank God we won the game even after that abomination Asissat commited in the name of penalty. Good one ladies, you did us proud. Lets hope the government appreciates and reward you - three times in a row,incredible!!!!
Somebody need to talk to Asisat Osi ala that she is yet to reach there. She thought she has arrived. She thought she is better than those girls. She started as a humble girl but now she has tiny achiements beclauded her memory. She need to behave and focus on her carrear. She should see herself as somebody who has not achieve anything in football. That is my advice for her.

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by STJAM(m): 3:53am On Dec 02, 2018
godwon01:
Somebody need to talk to Asisat Osi ala that she is yet to reach there. She thought she has arrived. She thought she is better than those girls. She started as a humble girl but now she has tiny achiements beclauded her memory. She need to behave and focus on her carrear. She should see herself as somebody who has not achieve anything in football. That is my advice for her.

NAJA people, Criticism of high order because she misses penalty and now need advice?? Tell me the greatest player who haven't missed penalty kick before. Almighty Ronaldo and Messi have committed the same offence in big and very important match.

Penalty kick decide by Coach, where the head coach appoint penalty kick player before the commencement of match is not as if she rush to play it... Cameroonian team lady also missed penalty so what offence did oshoala commited!!!

By the way what have you achieve in ur life to compare with the girl you want to advice, she can buy you completely and restores hope in your life .

My candid advice for you is to ADIVISED YOURSELF HOW TO BETTER YOUR LIFE....
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:57am On Dec 02, 2018
Wow! Didn't know it was a final match we had with SA! This is huge!!!! Congrats ladies cool
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by STJAM(m): 3:58am On Dec 02, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
Wow! Didn't know it was a final match we had it SA! This is huge!!!! Congrats ladies cool
Are you sleeping or travel??
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:01am On Dec 02, 2018
STJAM:

Are you sleeping or travel??
Don't worry I'm still in Nigeria grin can't wait to leave soon by His Grace smiley

About going to bed.... You?
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by nickxtra(m): 4:39am On Dec 02, 2018
emeijeh:

Congrats to Nigeria.

Go and reverse the win na
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Silensa(m): 5:44am On Dec 02, 2018
Did anyone notice how this girl's snubbed their so called coach?
Even while dancing, they acted as if he doesn't exist
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by trapQ: 5:58am On Dec 02, 2018
That girl is a Muslim and she's been wearing bikinis at beaches?
daroz:
Another Christian song.. shocked
...and Oshoala (a Muslim ) is singing it too,
MUMURIC where are you?
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by mysticwarrior(m): 7:10am On Dec 02, 2018
emeijeh:

Congrats to Nigeria.

struggled how? and can I also please asked why you think we don't deserve the trophy? Because in all the games we played there was fair play.
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by dazzlingd(m): 7:22am On Dec 02, 2018
emeijeh:

Congrats to Nigeria.

Will u keep quiet, you think it's easy to defend a title consistently? Nonsense talk, so other African nations are sleeping. So in your little mind, you expect Nigeria to keep pounding every country they meet in Africa with 7 goals. Grow up pls

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Chukazu: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2018
emeijeh:

Congrats to Nigeria.

Worse performing team of Super Falcons... coming at a time we have a foreign Coach makes it more annoying

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Chukazu: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2018
dazzlingd:

Will u keep quiet, you think it's easy to defend a title consistently? Nonsense talk, so other African nations are sleeping. So in your little mind, you expect Nigeria to keep pounding every country they meet in Africa with 7 goals. Grow up pls

Must you abuse someone before making your argument?

If other African countries have managed to catch up with us and we on our own have not managed to hold our ground against likes of US , Brazil and and Germany ; then it means we haven't improved

Growth is when likes of English women team who were previously on our level (if not below) now playing at the Final of word cup and upstaging super powers like US, Sweden and Germany... have we ever achieved any thing on the international level?

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Chukazu: 7:47am On Dec 02, 2018
STJAM:

NAJA people, Criticism of high order because she misses penalty and now need advice?? Tell me the greatest player who haven't missed penalty kick before. Almighty Ronaldo and Messi have committed the same offence in big and very important match.

Penalty kick decide by Coach, where the head coach appoint penalty kick player before the commencement of match is not as if she rush to play it... Cameroonian team lady also missed penalty so what offence did oshoala commited!!!

By the way what have you achieve in ur life to compare with the girl you want to advice, she can buy you completely and restores hope in your life .

Not just the penalty. Her performance was below average through out the tournament and to an extent it's because she feels she has automatic shirt...more reason I don't know why the Coache would substitute Ordega that was playing very well and leave Azizat on the pitch
Her "killer instinct" is no more
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by 4LARINE(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2018
Congratulations...
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by costandi(m): 8:36am On Dec 02, 2018
emeijeh:

Congrats to Nigeria.

Because others came for jamboree, they should have offered us the trophy on a platter of gold. Nonsense talk!
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Cameroonglass(m): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2018
bro u bad eh
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by Casemiro(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2018
> it is well

yampions
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by mysticwarrior(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nigeria continue to demonstrate their supremacy and dominance in African female football, that's why we will always remain the giant of Africa.
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by emeijeh(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chukazu:

Worse performing team of Super Falcons... coming at a time we have a foreign Coach makes it more annoying

You have spoken the truth.... Unlike some f00ls quoting me.
Re: Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy by godwon01(m): 11:03am On Dec 03, 2018
STJAM:

U don't know me and it is no point telling me what have achieved in life. I don't need to blow my trumpet on Nairaland or any social media. U don't have manner . I am old enough to be your father . See her gesture on the field of play. Advicing will make her to be humble on the field of play . I didn't criticise her becouse of her missing the penalty. Anybody can missed penalty. I have been watching football from the days of Segun Odegbami ,Felix Owolabi ,Muda Lawal Rip Christian Chukwu ,Alloyious Atuegbu , Adobe Amaesmaka ,Best Ogedegbe , Emmanuel Okala ,Kunle Awesu .I have been around following club football in Nigeria during the days of Shooting stars of Ibadan ,Stationary stores of Lagos Levens of Ibadan, Enugu Rangers ,Ranchers of Kaduna where Amokachi started club football in Nigeria before playing for nigeria at the age of 17yrs in Algeria in 1990 with the like of Yekinni.Rip and Friday Elahor. And Emma Okocha senior brother of JJ OKOCHA.Who are U to tell me to shut up. Assist and my ground daughter will be as age mate. U don't talk to people U don't know on social media anyhow. OK.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea / Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr / Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.