Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final (18743 Views)

Poll: Who Will Be Crowned The U20 Female World Champions For 2010

Germany: 17% (7 votes)
Nigeria: 82% (34 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 / Nigeria Vs Congo (7 - 0): U-17 AFCON On Saturday 20 April 2013 / Nigeria Vs Colombia (3 - 0): U-17 Women's World Cup On Saturday Sept-29-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by manneger(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2010
Congratulation germany with a female coach, what a man can do a lady can do better
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Sagamite(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2010
Well done, Germany. Great seeing you lifting the cup as true champions!
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by BluMalam(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2010
Even Adolf Hitler will be proud.

CONGRATS TO OUR SILVER MEDALISTS!
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Sagamite(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2010
seanet02:

@sagamite, see how people are rubbishing you, everybody knows that you have already gone mad. You are a real traitor and a conspirator. Your two balls should be removed for christmas festival

You are just a cretin!

Which people are rubbishing me? You think I have your fcked up Adedibu loyalty mentality!

Unrefined, backward, illiterate swine!
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by manneger(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2010
Did u hear dat music i need a link to download it
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Sagamite(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2010
manneger:

Congratulation germany with a female coach, what a man can do a lady can do better

Their entire coaching crew look like serious Lesbos.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by manneger(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2010
@sagamite wetin dat one meam, , jealousy go rest
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Sagamite(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2010
manneger:

@sagamite wetin dat one meam, , jealousy go rest 

Dem no look straight my friend.

I would not leave my daughters in their care.  grin

Neither in the care of that Naija No 20.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by chelseabmw(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2010
cry cry cry
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Amhatu(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2010
Germany U-20 world cup appearence has been numerous.  With this type of appearence takes preperation along with continued experience in a World Cup atmosphere. Naija will get there take time na.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by SSaemoenl(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2010
Well done the FALCONETS-----U guys prove ur strength wink cheesy On that note Bye Ciaooooooooooooo!
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by buzugee(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2010
Sagamite:

Dem no look straight my friend.

I would not leave my daughters in their care.  grin

Neither in the care of that Naija No 20.
but i hear your daughter is a hermaphrodite ? i hear she has 2 big balls. so somehow i dont think she is in danger of being ogled, groped or harrassed by the german coaches
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Sagamite(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2010
Amhatu:

Germany U-20 world cup appearence has been numerous.  With this type of appearence takes preperation along with continued experience in a World Cup atmosphere. Naija will get there take time na.

Abeg make we first get to the stage of using girls with the right age band and then by the grace of God get there. Let our wins be worth every glory.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by seanet02: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2010
Sagamite is a mad dog, avoid him as possible as you can.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Sagamite(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2010
buzugee:

but i hear your daughter is a hermaphrodite ? i hear she has 2 big balls. so somehow i dont think she is in danger of being ogled, groped or harrassed by the german coaches

No, that was your sister.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by buzugee(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2010
seanet02:

Sagamite is a mad dog, avoid him as possible as you can.
grin grin
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by no1madman(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2010
Redman44:

@9jafreak,

You've spoken well. However, I'm afraid these girls might soon be forgotten and might not play in the 2012 Olympics in London for Nigeria. Consistency is absent from the dictionary of our Sports Administrators. I doubt if a database has been created for this squad with all their football details and history on it.  With the database, the girls can be monitored after this tournament. We have this use and dump mentality in Nigeria and it has cost us a lot in the past.  The NFF has to come up with a lot of measures that will see our female national teams eventually winning the Global tournaments they feature in. What lessons have we learnt from Germany 2010? How can we build up on our experience at this tourney in preparation for the next one? What is the NFF doing about gifted Nigerian girls [5-17 ] in Europe [ They were born in Europe and America but have Nigerian Parents ] who are active footballers? How are we trying to tap into their talent?

We need fresh thinking in Nigeria and the time to act is now. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com

Don't stress ur brain. .   naija no dey think well.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by buzugee(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2010
how come yahoo front page never reports on this u 20 womens game ?
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by manneger(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2010
D only fine girl in dat team na kalu others na mess
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by soloqy: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2010
Why dont we all leave Sagamite and continue in line with the discussion? Its exasperating to keep reading the same thing over and over.Do people like trading curses and insults? In the other thread it was loads of pages with curses at people who were making comments on a subject. This is absurd.

Back to the topic, the girls have done well but I think we lost the match from the bench. There was no reason whatsoever to disrupt an already working system except its due to injuries. Why did he start the Ofoegbu girl and kept Okoronkwo on the bench for the first half? I thought she was injured just to see her coming in second half. That disorganised the synergy in the midfield and Gloria Iroka and Nku were missing a link persoon in the midfield. Even when Okoronkwo came in the secod half, she had to push to the left side where the Ofoegbu girl left and that didnt work well.

At the time that our girls(Especially Esther Sunday) were tiring out, we expected a change. Charity Adule(a no frills, direct player) could have come in for the tired Sunday but the bench looked on till the end of the game with only one change.

All in all, a great achievement and kudos to the Falconets. Its worthy of note that a couple of the German players are already playing for their senior national team and I think a number of this players in the falconets are also ripe for the migration even at next years Senior world cup.

For the goal keeper argument, I think Alaba Jonathan is good on one on one situations with opponents but struggles with crosses which is understandable considering her height.

Good Job girls
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by chelseabmw(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2010
angry
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by supereagle(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2010
buzugee:

grin grin

Why are you trading curses on sagamite? omo ale. What sagamite is saying is true. I do not want to contribute, the attacks on sagamites is not good.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by Ibomade1: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2010
Good job Falconets hope the super chickens will take a cue from you girls
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by lwise(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2010
Those girls really tried how I wish they can graduate to super falcon without involvin politics

Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by JIY: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2010
FBS,

I can see that you are online. How come I'm no longer able to post threads on the Forum? This has been happening since the issue of the Falconets' supposed age fraud. And to think I wasn't the one abusing people left and right.

I hope you can resolve this problem, since you are the moderator of this forum. Thank you.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by 4Play(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2010
Great win for Germany. I wonder when Nigerians will learn that age-cheating is counterproductive. Only the age cheats themselves benefit, the country suffers for it.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by buzugee(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2010
supereagle:

Why are you trading curses on sagamite? omo ale. What sagamite is saying is true. I do not want to contribute, the attacks on sagamites is not good.
i wouldn't call it trading curses. more like 'light hearted banter'   grin
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by buzugee(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2010
4 Play:

Great win for Germany. I wonder when Nigerians will learn that age-cheating is counterproductive. Only the age cheats themselves benefit, the country suffers for it.
how does the country suffer for it ? the only thing the country suffers from is loquacious and rambunctious folk like yourself running in and out of barclays, westminster, lloyds, abbey national and midland bank, cashing bogus cheques and obtaining fraudulent credit cards in london. yes you. i know you. i have seen you in action.  cheesy chekere. banky, laide, natty, . 4 PLAY please stop staining the nigerian image in london angry
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by buzugee(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2010
sgamite is corresponding to us on nairaland through the computers in wormwood scrubs.
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by larayat(f): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2010
awww,falconets am so sorry dis hapnd, bt u gurls av realy done africa proud n ur names will b written in gold in d history of world football.thumbs up gurls u're d best.gbam
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by RedBrick: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2010
buzugee:

sgamite is corresponding to us on nairaland through the computers in wormwood scrubs.

classic grin
Re: Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final by buzugee(m): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2010
Red-Brick:

classic grin
tis true. his IP address is the one for wormwood scrubs grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France / Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? / Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.