Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. (38518 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 / Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by MannieA(f): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Good one, but where's the man? Or will your money buy the man at 32?

she prolly has a man...must she talk about him in her breakdown??

1 Like

Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by JasonScoolari: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Why are you all feeling guilty? Jason. grin
Guilty? Nah. Lol, I get your point tho, but next time remove the nationality. We too get pride abeg. grin
Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by SAMBARRY: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
See the pained,envious,bitter low lives and riff Raff's trolling. Marriage marriage marriage.ask them whether they have money for house rent to take house woman,ask them whether they have ordinary okada,yet na them go dey bash women wey don achieve to sooth their inadequacy and self esteem issues grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by JasonScoolari: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
MannieA:

she prolly has a man...must she talk about him in her breakdown??
Now I know, thanks for pointing that out.
Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by technicallyrich(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Common get lost!
there so many women that no man wants to marry,some of them do commit suicide. I wish you can join them,dont worry you will reincarnate. I love you so much.
Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Guilty? Nah. Lol, I get your point tho, but next time remove the nationality. We too get pride abeg. grin
But it's ok to shame a single Nigerian woman? Can't you see that 'Guilt' is what's making you'll react, whereas, I was specific. grin
Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by MannieA(f): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
lilmax:
lol @30 you are not married, these are not achievements

it only proves why women cannot have it all

you gain one you lack one

imagine being married and achieving this, your children will look up to you

now she'd need to date for 3 years before she gets married, and of course suffer heart break first, so we looking at 8 years

I'm not understanding you...
so because she didn't put heartbreak and man in her breakdown of her achievements now means she doesn't have a man..or she hasn't gone through heartbreak
na wa ooo...Nigerians u pple should calm down.. she will get married... is it every woman DAT will get married in her twenties Chai...such mentality doesn't help pls...change it..
is it every woman DAT is married in her twenties DAT is happy and fulfilled
pls..calm down.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by technicallyrich(m): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Common get lost!
there so many women that no man wants to marry,some of them do commit suicide.
Since evey man has rejected them.but
I love you so much and can manage you if you are from a rich family or you are rich yoursef.
Although i know you are in your 40s and no longer fertile because of menopause

1 Like

Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by MannieA(f): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Now I know, thanks for pointing that out.

uwlcm bro
Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by jibrilELsudan: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
These are the types who are husband snatchers. Go and marry.

1 Like

Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by lilmax(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
Oogway:

like you could actually sit to type this??
I'm a guy but i hate it when people mention marriage as an achievement there's so much more to a woman than being a wife, the world has changed and if you dont change with it i feel pity for u. women have a lot more to give than marriage. this is 21st century not 17
so because women have a lot to offer marriage shouldn't be a in her books? is that what you're saying?
Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by JasonScoolari: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:
But it's ok to shame a single Nigerian woman? Can't you see that 'Guilt' is what's making you'll react, whereas, I was specific. grin
Lol, Benny sef! You dey form "Freedom fighter" for here abi? Don't lemme cash you at the treasure base. Don't let me. grin
Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by jibrilELsudan: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
She looks like she will know how to fvck very well. I will like to fvck her sha.

Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by SAMBARRY: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lmaooo how do you detect a looser and how will you know that's the only achievement amongst their female relatives grin
MannieA:

I'm not understanding you...
so because she didn't put heartbreak and man in her breakdown of her achievements now means she doesn't have a man..or she hasn't gone through heartbreak
na wa ooo...Nigerians u pple should calm down.. she will get married... is it every woman DAT will get married in her twenties Chai...such mentality doesn't help pls...change it..
is it every woman DAT is married in her twenties DAT is happy and fulfilled
pls..calm down.
thanks.
Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by JasonScoolari: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mac12 good evening again.

1 Like

Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by franchasng: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
Oh yeah, we have a lot of them now in Nigeria, so she is not alone, let her keep slaying no time to check time undecided

But Temmy don't tell me all the Indian managers and foreign managers at Jumia didn't tap your big bombom to help you grow faster than your colleagues, and don't tell me all the time you traveled abroad you slept alone in the hotel rooms you lodged and just entered plane back to Nigeria, Temmy, Temmy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by MannieA(f): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Lmaooo how do you detect a looser and how will you know that's the only achievement amongst their female relatives grin

come again... don't get you
Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by SAMBARRY: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
jibrilELsudan:
These are the types who are husband snatchers. Go and marry.
when they start calling you the names that make you cry now,you will be saying they're shaming you

Broke ass niggas are the ones that make the loudest noise.I sure say na your type go dey beg girls for money.shameless being.your only bragging right na midget phenese.

Ya mama no follow do asewo before she born you grin
Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by MannieA(f): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
lilmax:
so because women have a lot to offer marriage shouldn't be a in her books? is that what you're saying?

are you married if you aren't married stop disturbing pple here...
who said marriage shouldn't be in her books??
do u want her to rushwat if her boyfriend isn't ready too pls...calm down...

1 Like

Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by pippimp(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
SenorFax:
Nice set of achievements

Gotta break it down, she got class.
Beauty with brain.

That is the one thing she definitely does not have. People with class don't go about blowing their own trumpet on social media. If I did that here what would you say?
Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by SAMBARRY: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
MannieA:

come again... don't get you
read it
Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
When you finished uni at the age of 20 that to show u have need suffer in your life before.....thanks to your parents for making it very easy for you
I’m 27 I just polytechnic dis year I started 2011 after my ND I waited for 3 fucking years to go back for HND

1 Like

Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by Funkeshuga(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
read those comments above and see why Nigerian youth will be the most backward youth in Africa

some mumu even believe getting married is one of the etiquette of fulfilling one purpose on earth

2 Likes

Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by MannieA(f): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
SAMBARRY:
read it

oh yea
I do now..lol....thanks tho

1 Like

Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by bigpicture001: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Well good for her..guess it was not all smooth as sh moved from working in the bank to being a customer care at newly established jumia of 3years ago ..? Yes am not better off..but stop bragging my dear miss..the ego in her us y sh never added "am now a mother of two kids".....
Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by SAMBARRY: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
shogsman:
You're successful dear,now where is your husband?
where is your house?you don build house abi you still dey thief your mama money and live with your parents? Where is your car? Of course we know you're still hopping from danfo to danfo.real men don't beef successful women,only nonentities

Amoruyin,so kokoshilo grin

Looser oshi.empty barrel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
This one go don fvck different sizes and colors of prick. She don ready to settle down now.
Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by aishmuhd(f): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

So are you trying to tell me you dont have a big god??
smile ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by JasonScoolari: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
SAMBARRY:
where is your house?you don build house abi you still dey thief your mama money and live with your parents? Where is your car? Of course we know you're still hopping from danfo to danfo.real men don't beef successful women,only nonentities

Amoruyin,so kokoshilo grin

Looser oshi.empty barrel
You're too quick to insult. MannieA gave hers without insulting anyone.

Learn how to give replies without insults.
Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by SAMBARRY: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
MannieA:

please stop enlightening illiterates,low lives and filthy men.have you ever seen real men envy successful women.one of the signs that a man is a nonentity is that he will come with the marriage card to try and belittle women.OK when have you seen mike adenuga or dangote envy women or using the marriage line on them.what does that tell you?you should know that they're suffering from self esteem issues

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, Benny sef! You dey form "Freedom fighter" for here abi? Don't lemme cash you at the treasure base. Don't let me. grin
I'm off to church before una go spoil my mind.
Re: Pretty lady highlights her achievements ahead of her 30th birthday. by lilmax(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
MannieA:

baby am I hurting your feelings? grin

sorry o....she made a mistake, and that is turning down men asking her out because she wants to "focus"

she forgot men ask women to marry them and not the other way

and if she's not a virgin, then it proves she also lacks self control grin

now most men won't be ready to marry her because
1. she's old
2. she's not a virgin
3. she cannot multitask

anyways she'd be lucky to have men of 38,39,40 marry her that's the fact

it will be beautiful getting married and also celebrating these achievements at 30

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA / Olamide's Son Playing Piano (Pics/video) / Flavour Brings Ijele Masquerade On Stage At Glo Caf Awards 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.