Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,455 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Atiku: I Will Make Boko Baram Starve To Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Will Make Boko Baram Starve To Death (18929 Views)

250 Animals Starve To Death In Imo Zoo / Yerima Shettima: Amnesty Can Make Boko Haram Take Over Nigeria Like The Taliban / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Will Make Boko Baram Starve To Death by samisj4real(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
NaijaRoyelty:
Bubu view on boko haram below
Buhari & prophet Muhammad has the same character.
Re: Atiku: I Will Make Boko Baram Starve To Death by Sirjamo: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
Useless ranting of an old man with nothing in his big head. The only way to completely defeat Boko haram is to triple your defense budget, make sure the money is not stolen like PDP and Dasuki did, get the best and most sophisticated weapons money can buy, put surveillance drones in the air around their operational area, at least fifty fighter jets with night combat ability, millions of high impact bombs, improve your air combat rapid response ability through intelligence gathered by your drones and bomb the hell out of those lunatics each and every time they show their ugly faces.

If you can give them heavy casualties every time, they'd be sceptical to dare your ability.
This one is talking about handing out sweets and sharing food to hungry children as solution to terrorism! very daft.
Re: Atiku: I Will Make Boko Baram Starve To Death by americanson: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
pippimp:
I still just cannot believe that Nigerians actually want this guy to be president. You know what? I hope he becomes president since they do not want to learn. Una suffer de do press up for the next show. We told them about Buhari but the 5k a month was too alluring to pass up. Now this criminal is touting to become president. When will Nigerians ever learn? When?
What is stopping you from contesting?

Most of you who talk like this make it look like you are the smartest and knows it all and understand Nigerian politics better than anyone else.
Re: Atiku: I Will Make Boko Baram Starve To Death by americanson: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
Sirjamo:
Useless ranting of an old man with nothing in his big head. The only way to completely defeat Boko haram is to triple your defense budget, make sure the money is not stolen like PDP and Dasuki did, get the best and most sophisticated weapons money can buy, put surveillance drones in the air around their operational area, at least fifty fighter jets with night combat ability, millions of high impact bombs, improve your air combat rapid response ability through intelligence gathered by your drones and bomb the hell out of those lunatics each and every time they show their ugly faces.

If you can give them heavy casualties every time, they'd be sceptical to dare your ability.
This one is talking about handing out sweets and sharing food to hungry children as solution to terrorism! very daft.
Yeah, like Buhari has done abi?
Re: Atiku: I Will Make Boko Baram Starve To Death by goshee: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
He would starve them to death by stealing all their foods or by ordering his party to stop giving them money for feeding.

Foolish thief with a bigoted vice.
as for me I don't want boko haram to be stopped as long as the remain in the north. they must be given Islamic state otherwise monkeys and baboons will keep swimming in their blood lolsssszzzzzz
Re: Atiku: I Will Make Boko Baram Starve To Death by goshee: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
meobizy:
This guy don dey talk pass himself.
What does a thief know about quelling terrorism?
He should just stick to his good roads, pipe borne water and distribution of wealth to the masses-speech.
you are right. if the dullard of an army general can't defeat boko haram even been a part and parcel of it I don't expect Atiku to do so. boko haram will remain in operation until Islamic state is given to them. all these and many more killings by boko haram in the north I pray in Mohammed name.
Re: Atiku: I Will Make Boko Baram Starve To Death by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ihekenma590:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/atiku-boko-haram-will-be-starved-to-death-if-we-restructure/amp/
Atikulating

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi velocity25

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Will Make Boko Baram Starve To Death by pippimp(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
americanson:
What is stopping you from contesting?

Most of you who talk like this make it look like you are the smartest and knows it all and understand Nigerian politics better than anyone else.

And that is what you don't understand. No one in Nigeria is capable of leading the country. Everyone is tainted. Only a person not born and bred in Nigeria can lead it. Someone not phucked up by the Nigerian corrupt mentality. You want to make a bet? in 2090 you will still be looking for the perfect leader. Just by your comment alone it is clear you all are lost.
Re: Atiku: I Will Make Boko Baram Starve To Death by blacknp(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
netpro:
Atiku King of Hunger.

Atiku want to defeat Boko Haram insurgency with Hunger. I just dey laugh with FBI grin grin grin
He meant to say Nigerians.
Re: Atiku: I Will Make Boko Baram Starve To Death by blacknp(m): 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
pippimp:

And that is what you don't understand. No one in Nigeria is capable of leading the country. Everyone is tainted. Only a person not born and bred in Nigeria can lead it. Someone not phucked up by the Nigerian corrupt mentality. You want to make a bet? in 2090 you will still be looking for the perfect leader. Just by your comment alone it is clear you all are lost.
I understand your thinking but to be honest a person not born and bred in Nigeria will not last for more than 3 months,people like Ernest Shonekan can attest to this,you do not try to reason with animals,cunningness,deceit and force is what the black man understands,of all the Presidential Candidates General Buhari is best suited for the job today.
Re: Atiku: I Will Make Boko Baram Starve To Death by pippimp(m): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2018
blacknp:
I understand your thinking but to be honest a person not born and bred in Nigeria will not last for more than 3 months,people like Ernest Shonekan can attest to this,you do not try to reason with animals,cunningness,deceit and force is what the black man understands,of all the Presidential Candidates General Buhari is best suited for the job today.

Like i said, in 2090 Nigerians will still be looking for eldorado if Buhari is the best it can hope for.
Re: Atiku: I Will Make Boko Baram Starve To Death by Casemiro(m): 11:15am On Dec 08, 2018
> it is well

atiku

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Leading MDAs In 2019 / Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation / Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.