Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) (38446 Views)

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by emmyt2: 9:49am On Dec 02, 2018
Atiku is going no where
Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by fk001(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2018
Let's see how a cleric will rule Nigeria

Let them shift one side abeg fvckkng looters!!!
Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by Denikayan: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Good One
It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to encourage and convince someone to vote for PMB or ATIKU.
My Conscience will prick my educational expansivity for life.

My Certificate will be withdrawn abstractly

So who will you be voting for after considering the political enlightment and terrain of Nigeria? You will be more fictitious to vote a candidate you know fully well wont make it. At some point in life, you have to dine with the most lenient devil knowing well that he is closer to answer to your demands.

ln all honesty, they not the best but you have to align to just get one of the odds in, at least take responsibility for the future.
Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by Glink2018(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
They will laugh with PMB when they meet him but when they get to their congregations they will be preaching hatred

It's okay to laugh when PMB promised/assure them to address the unwanton killing and attack among other things going on in the church but what do you expect if It is just an empty promise.
Think about it....
Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by Mccullum: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2018
Buhari will win Atiku even with just one vote

Because some of haters of Buhari may get heart attack after the announcement of the results.
Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by Oweku: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2018
When I saw the headline I knew I was going to a complete newspaper..
Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by Neduzze5(m): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2018
One of the candidates wants to change Nigeria's name to Pisonia grin
Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by Jobabori(m): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2018
So we have 14 clerics yet Oyedepo and Kukah endorsed an Alhaji. Christians take over indeed.
Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2018
so these clerics expect us core northerners to vote for them!! grin cheesy.. they think its a seasonal film displayed to their gullible followers in church
Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Who killed over 200 christians in jos? And you say we are spreading hate?

What did the buhari and his jihadists do to the killers?

Why haven't they been caught ? But he caught the killers of the fulani Muslim general

Jesus will judge you all
Jesus will judge no one. you are at war you have to fight or die. Christianity has made you weak by saying such, even Jerusalem where you go for prayers, they have one the best military in the world to combat hate.

Wise up

1 Like

Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
Denikayan:

So who will you be voting for after considering the political enlightment and terrain of Nigeria? You will be more fictitious to vote a candidate you know fully well wont make it. At some point in life, you have to dine with the most lenient devil knowing well that he is closer to answer to your demands.

ln all honesty, they not the best but you have to align to just get one of the odds in, at least take responsibility for the future.
Fela did no align, Mandela did not align, Bob Marley did not that's why they are reverd around the world.
Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by IKJ6(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
Issorite....
Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by Willibi2: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
I am ATIKUlating and OBIlating
Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by CHIATECH: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
You scamed me for N200 but i have forgiven you. This is just fake!!! @419 MTN airtime doubling.
Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by somehow: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
But Nigeria is not a country that fears God na, so bone their religious titles!
Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by Slimsly100(f): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
TigerTears:
Who wan read this one

Modified:
I no con know how I take get FTC for politics matter again, chai

Get ready to be elected lolz grin
Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by Iceberg3: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
These are the kind of candidates we need,I wonder why Nigerians should restrict themselves to people like Buhari,dem swear for Nigerians?
Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by KanwuliaMama: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Abeg make them DISQUALIFY ALL OF THEM! angry
Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by Ifiokumo: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
No to STUPID ELECTIONS...

SEE your thieving crooked pastors deceiving as usual.

Are you Blacks not ashamed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eSHuvOK3b4&t=100s
Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by Dhany110: 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
Was I the only one that saw this?

Part of JMPP’s plans for Nigeria includes changing the name of the country to Pisonia and the currency from Naira to Pison.
Re: Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) by Hardey466(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hi FAM
My name is Mustapha Oluwakayode Emmanuel, a student of University of Ibadan. I'm applying to be @ubagroup campus ambassador

Please Like| Comment| Share| Tag

#ubagroup
#ubacampusambassador
#ubacampusambassador2018

Thanks��

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq2tCM_F7wP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=m8zoryvckuz8

(1) (2) (Reply)

NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo / Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) / LoveBuhariLoveNigeria Dinner Organized By Fashola: Live Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.