Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages (11767 Views)

Morocco National Team Was Given A Resounding Heroes Welcome / Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking / Nigeria Bobsled Women Team Qualifies For 2018 Winter Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by Semaj77(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
Morocco's national women's team have qualified for the knock out stages after securing a win against Colombia ( the group winners ) and Germany failed to beat South Korea , this means Colombia and Morocco qualify out of group H while Germany , the team predicted to win the group , gets eliminated. Fifa should also look into the injury time given and the referee should be quizzed on why the game continued to 106 minutes when only 9 minutes of injury time was awarded for the Germany vs South Korea match

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by Semaj77(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
This means 3 African teams have qualified for the knock out stages

Nigeria
South Africa
Morocco

Go Africa go!

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by Curse777: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
cool

African women are making us proud

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by Semaj77(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
Curse777:

I dey tell you my broda , the win sweet my belle

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by slawomir: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Morroco my niggar

I'm not surprised sha

North Africans dey ball well like Europe

Imagine morroco females Muslim that are restricted when it comes to activities like this na im still dey ball for field like this o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by Olamila: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
kiss
Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by IboHausaYoruba: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
Wow! This is confirmation that with all things put in order and equal level playing ground, Africa indeed can match up with any continent on earth. We've got the strength, only the technicalities left.

2 Likes

Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by MorataFC: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
3 out of 4
Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by GanagiBitrus: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
They really tried, especially after being trashed 6-0 by Germany in their 1st match.
Meaning no Country should be underrated.

3 Likes

Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by ybalogs(m): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
I hope no one has enemies as persistent as Korea sha.

3 Likes

Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by Bashon: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
It feels good to have three teams from Africa in the second round of matches.
Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by ybalogs(m): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
MorataFC:
3 out of 4
Very impressive. Hopefully we'd see one or two in finals.

1 Like

Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by BobbieZion(m): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
Semaj77:
This means 3 African teams have qualified for the knock out stages

Nigeria
South Africa
Morocco

Go Africa go!

Go Africa.
Na miracle.....
Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by MorataFC: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
Curse777:
Yes oh.
Germany fuc'Ck up sha.
Africa 3 out of 4

1 Like

Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by ybalogs(m): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
FIFA paying money directly to the players seems to be doing the magic. That's enough motivation for those playing to leave SAPA .
Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by bigtt76(f): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
The Moroccans played very well and won 2 matches unlike ours who managed to scrape through cheesy Time would tell though Monday nor far wink

Semaj77:
Morocco's national women's team have qualified for the knock out stages after securing a win against Colombia ( the group winners ) and Germany failed to beat South Korea , this means Colombia and Morocco qualify out of group H while Germany , the team predicted to win the group , gets eliminated. Fifa should also look into the injury time given and the referee should be quizzed on why the game continued to 106 minutes when only 9 minutes of injury time was awarded for the Germany vs South Korea match

1 Like

Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by ybalogs(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nigeria Vs England is a must watch for me cos I know our girls already have eyes on the money for qualifying to semis .

4 Likes

Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by LongEraser: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
People who will soon come home grin Dey play oo.
Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good for them
Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by NairaLux(f): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by spencekat(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
See game wey be enter ,my guy go carry Over 2.5 goals for S.Korea and Germany game spoil am.
Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by spencekat(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
That's good. Meaning no Country should be underrated.
I predicted Morrocco to win.
Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
I hope MURIC is watching oo.....see babes with hijab dey play ball like this...
Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by sterlingD(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
I was rooting for this team to qualify even after the 6 - 0 in the hands of Germany.The real shocker is even after beating Morocco 6 -0 in the first group match Germany did not qualify for the next stage R16
Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by Femich18(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
Congrats to africa
Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by WannaHowzit(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lol, when the African champions South Africa qualified yesterday it didn't hit front page.

1 Like

Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by GanagiBitrus: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
spencekat:
I predicted Morrocco to win.
Does that imply you watched their matches & rated them high?
Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by Jpblessed(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
ybalogs:
Very impressive. Hopefully we'd see one or two in finals.
Bro, they all have tough opponents in the round of 16, it will be very difficult
Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by whippersnapper(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
They will still get thrashed by france
Re: Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages by Semaj77(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Lol, when the African champions South Africa qualified yesterday it didn't hit front page.

It was all over Twitter and TikTok though

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Wins 2014 GLO/CAF African Women Player Of The Year / . / Nigeria And Cote D’ivoire Arrive For Olympic Qualifier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.