Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos (69494 Views)

Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Ogu Town, (OKRIKA) Rivers State / IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State / 3 Young Women Who Are Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by bewla(m): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
gaby:
This is a beautiful and enviable rare achievement these days which is sure worth lauding and celebrating.

But they need to quit exposing these angels almost going out of extinction and grant them a special protection status against the reprobate lazy ass ritualists funkifiedly referred to as "Yahoo plus boys".
um
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
gbosaa:

Don’t judge others with your own experience.

The fact that you lost yours doesn’t mean that other girls are like you. There are still other people who treasure and hold onto their virginity. It’s to be celebrated.

SAMBARRY:
what is enviable about this disgusting practice. Their mates in the west are being celebrated for innovation in science and technology, they're celebrating a tiny piece of flesh

and they're even awarding certificates

SOMETIMES, I FEEL SO ASHAMED OF BEING AN AFRICAN.

2 Likes

Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
gbosaa:

Don’t judge others with your own experience.

The fact that you lost yours doesn’t mean that other girls are like you. There are still other people who treasure and hold onto their virginity. It’s to be celebrated.
That's not a lady.
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by xpool(m): 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
MJBOLT:
people are celebrating electric cars,foldable phones,Artificial Intelligence etc we are still celebrating virginity undecided
You have just spoken like the sadist you are!
Empty wanna be, try and be happy with yourself for once, it is not the fault of the okrika people that you are an incurable sadist.
I know that you did not know that the western countries that you want to be like celebrate homosexuality, even in premier league today.

1 Like

Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by MJBOLT: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
look at this dumb block head,where did i say homosexuality should be celebrated.since your brain is below that of a fowl,i forgive your foolishness

xpool:

You have just spoken like the sadist you are!
Empty wanna be, try and be happy with yourself for once, it is not the fault of the okrika people that you are an incurable sadist.
I know that you did not know that the western countries that you want to be like celebrate homosexuality, even in premier league today.
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Shame kill you there.
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by ehbellsho(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
And is that why they should be naked?

1 Like

Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by nsilordgmail(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Bunch of cannibals. Stone age things

2 Likes

Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by laughitall(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
imagine the guy wey disvirgin chioma
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by SAMBARRY: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

its so embarrassing undecided

And those in the west will be laughing at us codedly and forming culture tolerance outside

1 Like

Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by WaffenSS(m): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
Backward people living like savages

Yet they call aboki illiterate
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by condralbedez: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
oh you are not a female undecided
she is a woman ,but definitely lost her virginity at the age of 10
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by iamfromlagos(f): 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
softwerk:
cry

This is so backward!

What a disgrace to womanhood. And I can assure you that there's NOT a single one of them that has not tasted cum kiss
Keep consoling yourself.
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by Elpercy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
softwerk:
cry

This is so backward!

What a disgrace to womanhood. And I can assure you that there's NOT a single one of them that has not tasted cum kiss

Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by akdjr(m): 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
Since it was a public event, why blurring their nipple to prevent those of us who couldn't attend the historical event to see the beautiful nipple of our virgin sisters?

1 Like

Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by Sagay212: 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
How do you initiate them into womanhood? Are some guys going to phuck them all or what?

All those agbaya pervert men be skemping for the girl with the most firm boobi amongst them.

OP why you dey cover am? Na breast we never see before? Even for South Africa, them dey show us live and direct.
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by softwerk(f): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Awoo88:

The fact you lose your virginity for early than 19 is no body's fault but yours. Stop being jealous

And I kept warning your father that night; Uncle leave my pant oh, leave my pant oh! But the mumu kept on pressing my breze until he fuc&ked my doggy and discharged half his acidic akumu in my pus%sy and half in my mouth cry
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin Lemme juss kee kwayet
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by Awoo88: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
softwerk:

And I kept warning my father that night; daddy please leave my pant oh, leave my pant oh! This is no right. But the mumu kept on pressing my breze until he fuc&ked my doggy and discharged half his acidic akumu in my pus%sy and half in my mouth cry
No wonder you are so messed up. I will keep you in my prayers
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
softwerk:
cry

This is so backward!

C U M

You mean the one that makes women shout shiiit! Haaaa! Sssshhhhhhh?

They have actually done CUM. grin grin
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by Candydrops(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
WHO VIRGIN EPP??!

...abeg comot for pass make i road!
twin towers down!
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by verifiablefacts: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
how many times we go see this topic for Nl
close your eyes if you have seen it before, others have not.Kill joy
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by noona(f): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
technicallyrich:
Ijaw virgins. God bless ijaws.
Please they aren't ijaws, they are from okrika.. Okrika and ijaw do not speak the same language..

1 Like

Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by BruncleZuma: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
softwerk:
cry

This is so backward!

Veneral diseases magbuogi there!
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by Kingjames(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
have been praying to get married to virgins.

who can connect me with that one on the extreme right right on the second picture

prize awaits u
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by MrGoogle88: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
MJBOLT:
who told this stupid fool i celebrate christmas,ode oshi

The brainwashed, senseless context of your post told me you did...
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by MJBOLT: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
who told this stupid fool i celebrate christmas,ode oshi

MrGoogle88:

This is our culture you dumbass!! angry angry 25th December you will be eating rice like and ediot celebrating Father Christmas and people who don't remotely resemble you (Another man's culture!) How does Christmas equate Electric car, or Artificial intelligence...black people and our backward mentality sef!! I don tire. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by 3phase(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
softwerk:
cry

This is so backward!

how u take knw o.abi u dey 4llow dem ni
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by Bigzigg(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
See culture and celebration...
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by PropertyDeals(f): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is interesting.

But what's more interesting is the offer in my signature below as profitable as it is. Click on the WhatsApp Chat link in for inquiries.
Re: 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
so were are the male virgin? or is the wellcoming only for females? Discrimination comes to mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? / Olori Sekinat-Elegushi Wife Of Oba Of Ikate Land [photos] / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.