Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match (17934 Views)

Atiku Never Win But He Don Dey Share Position / Again! Tinubu Bursted After Posting An Old Picture Claiming To Be Today / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by nwamabo247(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
HI nairalanders sorry for disturbing you,please i need your help. For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support but right now things are very very difficut for me.expecially feeding an title medications.please i need ur finnacial help and prayer. no matter how small it will make differance thank and GOD BLESS YOU)09027837654
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by Willibi2: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
I am ATIKUlating and OBIlating
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by Isangad1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
No mind broom Fc
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by BruncleZuma: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
OmoManU:
*ATIKU SHOULD STOP BRAINWASHING NIGERIANS*

Dangote With His Investments In Nigeria, Running Into Tens Of Billion of Dollars, Spanning Oil, Gas, Cement, Sugar, Transport, etc employ only about 30,000 Nigerians.

MTN With Investments Of Over 10Billion Dollars employ about 8,000 people.

First Bank, Zenith Bank and GTB with capital base of over 3Trillion Naira combined, employ about 35,000 Nigerians...

Then a Crook, with hidden assets in rogue countries, who can only boast of a Fruit Juice factory and one elite University in the town in Adamawa State, claims that he employs 100,000 People.

*Does Atiku thinks the rest of Nigerians have limited and very low IQs ?*

Unfortunately he is running against Buhari and not Dangote; Buhari who has not contributed a drop into the national welll-being of Nigeria except commiting treason and being paid pensions for it.
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by Beetobee(f): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Why is it just about APC and PDP? There are other parties around and there are also people who are indifferent about the two parties.
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by NothingDoMe: 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Look!
Just enjoy what is posted on NL
Fake news floods the FP daily.
Enjoy the RUMOUR MILL! cheesy
That's why I like you aswear. You know and you understand. And you put up lovely sexy pictures. Thank you. You don't know how you are helping us in this shithole. Biko kene Okechukwu Trump.
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by OmoManU: 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Unfortunately he is running against Buhari and not Dangote; Buhari who has not contributed a drop into the national welll-being of Nigeria except commiting treason and being paid pensions for it.
But he should not tell us he's the highest employer of labor
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by Bhol28: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ehiscotch:
But when it was posted you all didn't bother to verify the news instead you were busy shouting "atikulation" up and down.
U dey mind dem,Athiefkulation the prolific kleptomaniac who siphoned millions of dollars into various US bank accounts just as a VP.
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by KanwuliaMama: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
NothingDoMe:
That's why I like you aswear. You know and you understand. And you put up lovely sexy pictures. Thank you. You don't know how you are helping us in this shithole. Biko kene Okechukwu Trump.

Dalu nwanem! kiss
There is HOPE, not LIFELESSNESS! grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by MXrap: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
APC so desperate to discredit Atiku cheesy
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by Funkeshuga(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

They said our BMC alert don enter... I never receive oh Did they add something ...
I go stop this Bmc work oh... If they no put something

Baby talk
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
[quote author=ochejoseph post=73484202]

Oche Joseph Otorkpa

Member Presidential campaign Council

02. 12. 2018

funny !! lets just agree apc are the only ones capable of deciet & propangada. but was it also apc that posted as @ yesteday that atiku had been granted visa & would be visiting the united state after a detour to UK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by davidodiba(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
Desperation is not good in this case
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by QuickStandard: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin

APC's nightmare

Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by BruncleZuma: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
OmoManU:

But he should not tell us he's the highest employer of labor
Compared to Buhari whom he is running against, that rings true...
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by hush15: 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Topmaike007:
for your point of correction I am not a member of BMC and I don't even know the meaning all what I know is that Sai pmb till 2023

Snd you are sure you r not a zombie? interesting....
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by cicero(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
OmoManU:
*ATIKU SHOULD STOP BRAINWASHING NIGERIANS*

Dangote With His Investments In Nigeria, Running Into Tens Of Billion of Dollars, Spanning Oil, Gas, Cement, Sugar, Transport, etc employ only about 30,000 Nigerians.

MTN With Investments Of Over 10Billion Dollars employ about 8,000 people.

First Bank, Zenith Bank and GTB with capital base of over 3Trillion Naira combined, employ about 35,000 Nigerians...

Then a Crook, with hidden assets in rogue countries, who can only boast of a Fruit Juice factory and one elite University in the town in Adamawa State, claims that he employs 100,000 People.

*Does Atiku thinks the rest of Nigerians have limited and very low IQs ?*

This 50,000 employees is one the most blatant and irresponsible propaganda by any presidential aspirant in Nigeria so far, and to think that supposedly educated people bought it is discouraging.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by olajizz01(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
The Igbos have graduated from manufacturing fake drugs to fake news

1 Like

Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by chinedumoooo: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
Who told you that Apc propagate that picture or you are snoring why walking,you better wake up and face the reality.
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by demoBaba: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
ElIjahaleje:
Seriously this APC campaign strategy is a mess, they think they can tarnish HE AA's image but they end up promoting him... This what happens when you're relevance. HE Atiku will eventually become the President of Nigeria. He is a liberal man who is willing to foster the unity and prosperity of this nation..

What about America issue?
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by OmoManU: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Compared to Buhari whom he is running against, that rings true...
How many people did Obama employed before successfully running world's largest government successfully?
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by BruncleZuma: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
OmoManU:

How many people did Obama employed before successfully running world's largest government successfully?
Obama was a Senator and politically astute individual way before running for president don't even compare please.
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by citizen202(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
Topmaike007:
is this the meaning of BMC?if not Sai PMB till 2023
continue to b saaaiiiing...til u run crazy
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by OmoManU: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Obama was a Senator and politically astute individual way before running for president don't even compare please.
So Buhari was from nowhere,oga it's Sunday Goan rest
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by BruncleZuma: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
OmoManU:

So Buhari was from nowhere,oga it's Sunday Goan rest
I don tire sef comparing Buhari with Zero Governance (Democratic) experience to Obama is a stretch even for you guys. I bid you good day.
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by OmoManU: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
BruncleZuma:
I don tire sef comparing Buhari with Zero Governance (Democratic) experience to Obama is a stretch even for you guys. I bid you good day.
You need this, you are arguing with an intellect not a buffoon

Tell them who you are...

Next time they come to you saying Buhari didn't build hospitals but chose to be treated abroad, tell them this;

And for 16 years you endured the building of no single world class hospital by OBJ, YarAdua and Jonathan but you are overtly angry that in three years Buhari didn't build hospitals across the federation! Being bias is also corruption. As despised as Abacha is, he built the largest hospital in Nigeria- the National Hospital, Abuja.
Stella Obasanjo died in a foreign hospital,
Yar Adua spent months in foreign hospitals,
Patience Jonathan spent months in foreign hospitals the heavens didn't fall. Na Buhari una wan kill.

Next time they come to you blowing hot that Buhari is selective in his fight against corruption, tell them this;
If you are worried about being selectively persecuted, then don't touch government money. The long arm of the law gets to people who run afoul of the law at different time. Today is Fayose, tomorrow may be Babachir.

When they come to you that Buhari has failed, tell them this;
A failed man can never exit a nation out of recession in six months, and this man, even with the low price of oil in the global market, he was able to extricate us out of recession, increased our foreign reserves, gave bailout to states to pay salaries that he inherited from the last government, diversified the economy from a mono reference to diversified options.

Next time they come to you saying Buhari is tyrannical, tell them this.;
In eight years Obasanjo sacked late Dipreye Alamesiagha, Joshua Dariye, Ayo Fayose, Mbadinaju as governors.Denied Lagos her allocations for years.
Sponsored the impeachments of Chuba Okadigbo, Evans Ewerenme, Adolphus Wabara as Senate presidents.
Same way Goodluck Jonathan sacked Timipreye Silver as governor of Bayelsa, frustrated Rotimi Amaechi, sacked Murtala Nyako. Juxtapose the tyrannies above and tell us who Buhari has victimised even in the face of daring oppositions.

Next time they come to you brewing in pained posers, how jobs have been lost under Buhari, tell them, ask them to name how many industries collapsed under Buhari apart from portfolio carrying contractors who take projects but never execute them. If ensuring that only those with the genuine capacity to be contractors are recognised and those crony contractors are wiped out means job loss, then Buhari hasn't done wrong other than strengthening institutions.

Next time when they come to you with same regurgitated template of hunger in the land, tell them that, the nation is partitioned into 36 states and every month, Buhari gives allocation to these states to feed their people. Refer them to their governors to provide answers about hunger in their different states.

Next time they come to you drolling in constricted venom, tell them, the opposition isn't all about bitterness. The same right they have to criticise is the same right we have to support. Life is never lived on one lane.

Next time they come to ask you why you are a buharist, tell them this;
It is fulfilling identifying with a man that is defined by good conscience, a man that shies away from mundane accumulation, a godly man that sides only with the truth. Answer amen to them that may your life be like the life of Muhammadu Buhari. Seriously, if I don't identify with the character of Buhari, is it the characters of those with stained past, mutilated present and morally burdened future you want me to identify with?

Tell them, we are Buharists and we are proudly unapologetic about our choice.

Truthfully musing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by BruncleZuma: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
OmoManU:

You need this, you are arguing with an intellect not a buffoon

Tell them who you are...

Next time they come to you saying Buhari didn't build hospitals but chose to be treated abroad, tell them this;

And for 16 years you endured the building of no single world class hospital by OBJ, YarAdua and Jonathan but you are overtly angry that in three years Buhari didn't build hospitals across the federation! Being bias is also corruption. As despised as Abacha is, he built the largest hospital in Nigeria- the National Hospital, Abuja.
Stella Obasanjo died in a foreign hospital,
Yar Adua spent months in foreign hospitals,
Patience Jonathan spent months in foreign hospitals the heavens didn't fall. Na Buhari una wan kill.

Next time they come to you blowing hot that Buhari is selective in his fight against corruption, tell them this;
If you are worried about being selectively persecuted, then don't touch government money. The long arm of the law gets to people who run afoul of the law at different time. Today is Fayose, tomorrow may be Babachir.

When they come to you that Buhari has failed, tell them this;
A failed man can never exit a nation out of recession in six months, and this man, even with the low price of oil in the global market, he was able to extricate us out of recession, increased our foreign reserves, gave bailout to states to pay salaries that he inherited from the last government, diversified the economy from a mono reference to diversified options.

Next time they come to you saying Buhari is tyrannical, tell them this.;
In eight years Obasanjo sacked late Dipreye Alamesiagha, Joshua Dariye, Ayo Fayose, Mbadinaju as governors.Denied Lagos her allocations for years.
Sponsored the impeachments of Chuba Okadigbo, Evans Ewerenme, Adolphus Wabara as Senate presidents.
Same way Goodluck Jonathan sacked Timipreye Silver as governor of Bayelsa, frustrated Rotimi Amaechi, sacked Murtala Nyako. Juxtapose the tyrannies above and tell us who Buhari has victimised even in the face of daring oppositions.

Next time they come to you brewing in pained posers, how jobs have been lost under Buhari, tell them, ask them to name how many industries collapsed under Buhari apart from portfolio carrying contractors who take projects but never execute them. If ensuring that only those with the genuine capacity to be contractors are recognised and those crony contractors are wiped out means job loss, then Buhari hasn't done wrong other than strengthening institutions.

Next time when they come to you with same regurgitated template of hunger in the land, tell them that, the nation is partitioned into 36 states and every month, Buhari gives allocation to these states to feed their people. Refer them to their governors to provide answers about hunger in their different states.

Next time they come to you drolling in constricted venom, tell them, the opposition isn't all about bitterness. The same right they have to criticise is the same right we have to support. Life is never lived on one lane.

Next time they come to ask you why you are a buharist, tell them this;
It is fulfilling identifying with a man that is defined by good conscience, a man that shies away from mundane accumulation, a godly man that sides only with the truth. Answer amen to them that may your life be like the life of Muhammadu Buhari. Seriously, if I don't identify with the character of Buhari, is it the characters of those with stained past, mutilated present and morally burdened future you want me to identify with?

Tell them, we are Buharists and we are proudly unapologetic about our choice.

Truthfully musing

What a mixture of half-truths please next time try putting figures next to your "facts". Buhari is not the answer and will never be...fact revising and post-shifting does nobody any good .

Pass this to the originator of your copy and paste mantra.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by danot1030: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ok, but his supporters posted the fake news to boost his profile because both Atiku and his supporters are scammers.
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by Topmaike007(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
citizen202:
continue to b saaaiiiing...til u run crazy
just as the way you have run crazy
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by Topmaike007(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
hush15:

Snd you are sure you r not a zombie? interesting....
I am not a zombie but a law abiding citizen of Nigeria..
Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by Topmaike007(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mowoe:

BMC means Buhari's Media Cows. How does one become a member of the BMC? Talk without thinking and call any and everyone who is does not support PMB ipob like you just did. So my friend, like it or not; you're officially a member of the BMC.
eyah if you are I am not..

Re: Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match by GOOOGLE504(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
Topmaike007:
for your point of correction I am not a member of BMC and I don't even know the meaning all what I know is that Sai pmb till 2023

Don't mind dat nigga jare. Members of d BMC crew are so brainless dey even nid sumone to identify Dem n tell dem dey r BMC.

Fvck u nd ur buari..fvck atiku..Jesus just come nd blow rapture let everybody vamoose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After / Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million / We’re Sitting On Landmines: Abuja Residents React To US Terror Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.