Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. (1379 Views)

Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu / Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu / Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by Lipscomb(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
Honestly I'm tired of atiku supporters these set of people don't have last memory they lack history they don't have conscience they are mischief hypocritical. Atiku a custom officer turn to overnight billionaire.for the past 15 years nothing good ever come from atiku side.nobody ever say anything good about atiku.people know atiku as a black man stand on a highway( arm robber) notorious and certified criminal.atiku as a former vice President of Nigeria he outsmarted his boss,he sold all Nigeria properties converted some to his personal property. No wonder his boss described him What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest" Again on 25th august obasonjo said on a national newspaper that God will never forgive him if he support atiku ambition to be Nigeria President. But after appealed by some personality range from religious leaders Business" man,NGO and civil society begged obasanjo to forgive Atiku.the story became different obj took another step and singing atiku song just because of his hatred against buhari. But Nigerians are more wiser than what obj thought. We Nigerians that want this country to move forward we gonna vote buhari massively and put Atiku and his supporters to shame,Because there is no rational explanation in obj action. If you ask average IBO's why he / she don't want to vote buhari the answer is that buhari is a religion begots,tribalism and because he appointed his loyalty to the service chief.I wonder who they want him to appoint .you yourself can you appoint someone you don't trust to watch over your wife or your own life? Well 2019 from Northeast to the northwest extend to north - central down to southwest which determine the winner are ready for PMB.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by onlinetomola(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
...booking a space to see reactions from the Atikulate Fools lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by PassingShot(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
80% of Atiku's supporters were born after 1999. In that case, they were kids to understand how the fugitive looted us blind.

grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by Lipscomb(m): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
PassingShot:
80% of Atiku's supporters were born after 1999. In that case, they were kids to understand how the fugitive looted us blind.

grin grin grin
you're absolutely right. Those guys that shouting atiku they are gullible.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by Lipscomb(m): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nigerian will not allow PDP to spoil our country to any further.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by oyin44: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Atikulooter is just like a ship heading for the Rocks..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by helinues: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
And Buhari's zombie get bah?

Shago n'bugo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by magoo10(m): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by Lipscomb(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
shocked thanks God you're not dispute the fact that atiku is a thief.
magoo10:
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by magoo10(m): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lipscomb:
[s]shocked thanks God you're not dispute the fact that atiku is a thief.[/s]
if the self righteous buhari and his lap dog efcc have no case against him I wonder what a nobody like you can be shouting about.
Ogbeni take a back sit atiku is your next president

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by quickberry2(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin

Atiku is a renowned criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by rhymesnoni(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
I don't know y pple are even disturbed abt Atiku, Walah 2019 Election is gonna be a walkover for Buhari. Baba till 2023

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by billante(m): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
When people continously keep shouting and forcing the opinion that atiku is a thief and buhari will trash him in the 2019 polls....then its clear to all that person is seeing writing on the wall and know buhari will loose the election

The nigga is just trying to console himself and bind that oncoming truth anyway possible.

If I want to beat anybody in know am very much stronger than in school back then....i don't go about telling everyone I will beat the guy.... I quietly wait for the fight time.

But when I talk more before the fight, then I know am going to loose and want to use mouth scatter the fight.

Op tell yourself the truth, you know atiku is no push over in this coming election and victory is tilting towards him

4 Likes

Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by Cantonese: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lipscomb:
Honestly I'm tired of atiku supporters these set of people don't have last memory they lack history they don't have conscience they are mischief hypocritical. Atiku a custom officer turn to overnight billionaire.for the past 15 years nothing good ever come from atiku side.nobody ever say anything good about atiku.people know atiku as a black man stand on a highway( arm robber) notorious and certified criminal.atiku as a former vice President of Nigeria he outsmarted his boss,he sold all Nigeria properties converted some to his personal property. No wonder his boss described him What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest" Again on 25th august obasonjo said on a national newspaper that God will never forgive him if he support atiku ambition to be Nigeria President. But after appealed by some personality range from religious leaders Business" man,NGO and civil society begged obasanjo to forgive Atiku.the story became different obj took another step and singing atiku song just because of his hatred against buhari. But Nigerians are more wiser than what obj thought. We Nigerians that want this country to move forward we gonna vote buhari massively and put Atiku and his supporters to shame,Because there is no rational explanation in obj action. If you ask average IBO's why he / she don't want to vote buhari the answer is that buhari is a religion begots,tribalism and because he appointed his loyalty to the service chief.I wonder who they want him to appoint .you yourself can you appoint someone you don't trust to watch over your wife or your own life? Well 2019 from Northeast to the northwest extend to north - central down to southwest which determine the winner are ready for PMB.

Obviously you do not know anything about Buhari except what you were told. By the way how old were you when Buhari was the head of state between dec 31, 1983 and august 1985? Were you born then? Well I suggest that you ask those who have knowledge of that period how his leadership imposed hardship and wickedness in the land. You may also want to ask what his war against indiscipline was tailored to achieve. Ask why his leadership was cut short by the same people he organised the coup with. Why did he participate in trauncating a democratic government and now he call himself a domocrat. What has suddenly changed? His present leadership in all facets of our society what has it brought? The same hardship of that time is what we face now. Look this country needs professionals in politics and not professional politicians. Those who sell their possessions to get there and loot. Those who are backed by professional politicians to get their and cover up.

1 Like

Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by oyoirabor: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Atikulate ...

2 Likes

Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by Lipscomb(m): 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin atiku ambition is like a kid playing with Sand
billante:
When people continously keep shouting and forcing the opinion that atiku is a thief and buhari will trash him in the 2019 polls....then its clear to all that person is seeing writing on the wall and know buhari will loose the election

The nigga is just trying to console himself and bind that oncoming truth anyway possible.

If I want to beat anybody in know am very much stronger than in school back then....i don't go about telling everyone I will beat the guy.... I quietly wait for the fight time.

But when I talk more before the fight, then I know am going to loose and want to use mouth scatter the fight.

Op tell yourself the truth, you know atiku is no push over in this coming election and victory is tilting towards him
Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by Lipscomb(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
cheesy God bless you
rhymesnoni:
I don't know y pple are even disturbed abt Atiku, Walah 2019 Election is gonna be a walkover for Buhari. Baba till 2023
Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by Lipscomb(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
embarassed its not how far but its how well .baba awolowo dead in 1987 till today people are still counting his achievement.
Cantonese:

Obviously you do not know anything about Buhari except what you were told. By the way how old were you when Buhari was the head of state between dec 31, 1983 and august 1985? Were you born then? Well I suggest that you ask those who have knowledge of that period how his leadership imposed hardship and wickedness in the land. You may also want to ask what his war against indiscipline was tailored to achieve. Ask why his leadership was cut short by the same people he organised the coup with. Why did he participate in trauncating a democratic government and now he call himself a domocrat. What has suddenly changed? His present leadership in all facets of our society what has it brought? The same hardship of that time is what we face now. Look this country needs professionals in politics and not professional politicians. Those who sell their possessions to get there and loot. Those who are backed by professional politicians to get their and cover up.
Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by Lipscomb(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2018
oyoirabor:
Atikulate ...
I can bet it with my life if Atiku win this election
Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by mekaboy(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by Lipscomb(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
Who will watch this doctored video.
bishopkay:

You are Very unwise!

Watch this video from the new York times on how your buhari ordered the massacre of Unarmed civilians. This is a direct indictment on buhari and his government but I know you zombies would see nothing wrong with it as usual.

Where in the world are 50 caliber MGs used to disperse a protesting crowd which contains women and children?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6-6wV0agvs

I'd rather support a thief with emphaty than a cold blooded serial killer because tomorrow I may just be his victim to whet his appetite for blood and the case would also be swept under the carpet

Modified : it's even a shame you can't make a complete sentence without error. This just shows the ilk and caliber people who support buhari; As brain dead as their principal. You keep opening threads crying and abusing Atiku yet you say buhari would win by a land slide.... If you're not afraid of the man's prospects, why do you keep attacking him? Why not open a thread vilifying Sorowe and fela durotoye?
Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by bishopkay: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lipscomb:
Who will watch this doctored video.

Am I surprised? No! If fools like you and other zombie people could say the gandollars video was doctored, then why not this? Heck you people could even say your parent's wedding video was also doctored! Fools without reasoning of their own.

It seems you buhari supporters threw away your brains and every iota of rational thinking the very day you a choose to support the dullard. Scum that's what you all are

2 Likes

Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by Vickym1(f): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
Bmc's are not ashamed with all the atrocities committed by this man, they still want to vote him into power ị just pray that his wickedness will touch one of their relatives for them to feel the pain of losing a loved one undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by Lipscomb(m): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin get life guy you're intelligent yet dullard still outsmart you please burie your ass in shame.
bishopkay:

Am I surprised? No! If fools like you and other zombie people could say the gandollars video was doctored, then why not this? Heck you people could even say your parent's wedding video was also doctored! Fools without reasoning of their own.

It seems you buhari supporters threw away your brains and every iota of rational thinking the very day you a choose to support the dullard. Scum that's what you all are
Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by Lipscomb(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
shocked you only buying into what people saying be the version of your own.
Vickym1:
Bmc's are not ashamed with all the atrocities committed by this man, they still want to vote him into power ị just pray that his wickedness will touch one of their relatives for them to feel the pain of losing a loved one undecided
Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by bishopkay: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lipscomb:
grin get life guy you're intelligent yet dullard still outsmart you please burie your ass in shame.

No the dullard outsmarted you nit wits not I... He'd have outsmarted me if I never saw him for who he was from the beginning.

But I assure you of something, buhari would loose the elections at the next polls to the shame of you all!
Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by Lipscomb(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
I can bet it with my life buhari win 2019 election with wide margins.
bishopkay:

No the dullard outsmarted you nit wits not I... He'd have outsmarted me if I never saw him for who he was from the beginning.

But I assure you of something, buhari would loose the elections at the next polls to the shame of you all!
Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by oyoirabor: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lipscomb:
I can bet it with my life if Atiku win this election

Bros...don"t come and kill yoursef ohoooo!!! grin
Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by Lipscomb(m): 3:58am On Dec 22, 2018
oyoirabor:

Bros...don"t come and kill yoursef ohoooo!!! grin
that's fact
Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 22, 2018
Lipscomb:
Who do your support?
Re: Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. by Lipscomb(m): 4:48am On Dec 22, 2018
litdutchboy:

Who do your support?
who do you expect baba buhari of course. The best Nigeria ever ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kingibe Is The Head Of The Hyenas Aisha Talked About. / Gov Umahi Shocks IPOB Says Ebonyi State NOT Part Of BIAFRA / Why I Respect Northerners So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.