Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,216 members, 7,842,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu (6271 Views)

CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri / The Person Soludo Met Is A Cloned Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by buhariguy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hizzy:

All I know is that Biafra TV Station is better than your black and white NTA
Biafra Radio stations are far better than Radio Nigerian
and most of all
IPOB leaders are more enlightened and educated than your Leaders
can you compare Buhari to Kanu intellectually
Capital NO
See where KANU has gotten IPOB to they are well organized can your Buhari organize Nigeria the way KANU organized IPOB
bro the Difference is Clear
organized the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist organization, is that a country?
Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by alhassanyusuf29(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
guy, jack still dey alive bro! grin
Afamed:

You want him to join his dog, Jack.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
buhariguy:
come and clear my gutter
is that the job you do
or since you're always ministering that we should embrace Nigeria and now the job you want to give me is clearing your gutter
so as an APC member you can't tell one of your Bosses that you want to help a brother with a job
so this is the Nigeria you want me to Love I'm disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
buhariguy:
organized the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist organization, is that a country?
job provider give me job I agreed I'm jobless that's why I want Biafra so that I will have something doing

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by buhariguy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hizzy:

is that the job you do
or since you're always ministering that we should embrace Nigeria and now the job you want to give me is clearing your gutter
so as an APC member you can't tell one of your Bosses that you want to help a brother with a job
so this is the Nigeria you want me to Love I'm disappointed
how many job PDP gave you in their inglorious 16yrs.

Nevertheless, we urge Igbos to vote for buhari and employment is sure,
What you saw in this past 3yrs is just laying of foundation for greater tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
buhariguy:
how many job PDP gave you in their inglorious 16yrs.

Nevertheless, we urge Igbos to vote for buhari and employment is sure,
What you saw in this past 3yrs is just laying of foundation for greater tomorrow
this is what I hate and I have been waiting for you to ask this
My name is Henry
my father was the first local government chairman in Ezza
he was a local government chairman under SDP he's name is Chief Stanley Uhuo he studied Psychology in Uni Lorin came out with Second Class then
he build 300 bridges
400 culvert
with 13 secondary and primary schools he brought Electricity to Ezza Local government and paid for light in 4years
he was the front runner in ANPP in 1998 he's campaign posters for Senate was flying b4 he died in 2000 and I have been supporting APC and I voted for APC in our pulling Units 009 mgbo Ekka we were only 9 people that voted for Buhari I stopped supporting Buhari After Killing my Brothers in Nkpor during their Biafra praying
I sat down and reasoned
you can't kill my brothers and expect me to still love you no
I don't suppose to tell you this but because you think I'm PDP

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by buhariguy(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hizzy:

this is what I hate and I have been waiting for you to ask this
My name is Henry
my father was the first local government chairman in Ezza
he was a local government chairman under SDP he's name is Chief Stanley Uhuo he studied Psychology in Uni Lorin came out with Second Class then
he build 300 bridges
400 culvert
with 13 secondary and primary schools he brought Electricity to Ezza Local government and paid for light in 4years
he was the front runner in ANPP in 1998 he's campaign posters for Senate was flying b4 he died in 2000 and I have been supporting APC and I voted for APC in our pulling Units 009 mgbo Ekka we were only 9 people that voted for Buhari I stopped supporting Buhari After Killing my Brothers in Nkpor during their Biafra praying
I sat down and reasoned
you can't kill my brothers and expect me to still love you no
I don't suppose to tell you this but because you think I'm PDP
where are the 300 bridges today?
300 bridges only in your village.,
That is left for you ,
My main concern is the unnecessary death of your lovely brother, he just wasted his life for that scammer terrorist nnamdi kanu.
He wasted his life for joblessness and terrorism,
And today, they are now atikulating,
Your lovely brother just wasted his precious life for nothing, and you could not advice him not to follow the terrorist way.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
buhariguy:
That is left for you ,
My main concern is the unnecessary death of your lovely brother, he just wasted his life for that scammer terrorist nnamdi kanu.
Your lovely brother just wasted his precious life for nothing, and you could not advice him not to follow the terrorist way.
Kanu is not a Terrorist
a lovely Terrorist I have never seen that type of Terrorist
Buhari ordered the Killings how many times have you heard python dance when herdes men slaughtering farmers Rather they will call it Clash
I know APC has blinded some of us but the truth is that I always think and I think deep

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by dometome: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
buhariguy:
That is left for you ,
Nnamdi Kanu has never asked you for money, he is yet to kill a small fly, so how is he a terrorist or a scammer?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by buhariguy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hizzy:

Kanu is not a Terrorist
a lovely Terrorist I have never seen that type of Terrorist
Buhari ordered the Killings how many times have you heard python dance when herdes men slaughtering farmers Rather they will call it Clash
I know APC has blinded some of us but the truth is that I always think and I think deep
but you said you are not pdp,
So they should kill any Fulani man you see in the street, is it how they kill any Igbo man in the market.
Meanwhile, why are you not shouting no lefelendum no erection Until PDP lose again.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
buhariguy:
but you said you are not pdp,
So they should kill any Fulani man you see in the street, is it how they kill any Igbo man in the market.
Meanwhile, why are you not shouting no lefelendum no erection Until PDP lose again.
Did I say street or Bush what are they doing with Aks or they are using it to kill snakes in the bush
So the love I have forAPC should blind my eyes no way
If you do bad I tell you if you do good I tell
Unless I'm their spokesman before I will say otherwise but indirectly I will be telling them sir this one no follow
Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Keygologistics(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Your friendly neighborhood delivery service
Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by JezCalMeJay(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hizzy:

All I know is that Biafra TV Station is better than your black and white NTA
Biafra Radio stations are far better than Radio Nigerian
and most of all
IPOB leaders are more enlightened and educated than your Leaders
can you compare Buhari to Kanu intellectually
Capital NO
See where KANU has gotten IPOB to they are well organized can your Buhari organize Nigeria the way KANU organized IPOB
bro the Difference is Clear

Let's admit the fact that you are correct, but in the organising aspect

Nigeria's ratio Biafrans, how is that a comparison

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
JezCalMeJay:

Let's admit the fact that you are correct, but in the organising aspect

Nigeria's ratio Biafrans, how is that a comparison
bro I no understand oh
Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by galaxy15(m): 1:30am On Dec 03, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Yes! Buhari was CLONED like DOLLY THE SHEEP!
Say it KANU!
Let them QUENCH! grin

It's obvious you're not educated or you went to a school where they preferred picking papers off the floor than learning

Go educate yourself on house clones are made.
Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by femi4: 5:51am On Dec 03, 2018
kmcutez:
Nigerians know you never said that, but a typical average Nigerian is not honest and will simply twist your words to make it a lie, just like many of them on Nairaland.

Please don’t bother explaining, we got what you said the first time, an imposter from Sudan and not a clone.
Virus detected
Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Profsani: 6:33am On Dec 03, 2018
Are you under pressure?
Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Susu888(m): 7:08am On Dec 03, 2018
I really pity our flat head brothers.... They r being taken for a ride in broad daylight upon all their educated elders nd literate youths. Kanu is truly a gifted developer! Igbo Amaka grin
Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by efighter: 7:12am On Dec 03, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
no problem, we have forgiven you
..why dont u come back home now grin cheesy

Have you killed all the Pytons in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intimidating Personalities On Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Campaign Council / Ahmad Lawan: Nigeria Overburdened By High Number Of Out-Of-School Children / "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.