Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,883 members, 7,841,310 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa (16907 Views)

Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) / Otobong Ndem Decamps From PDP To APC In Akwa Ibom (PHOTOS) / Etang Umoyo Edet Decamps From APC To PDP In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chibuzor11:
It's sad that most of we, Igbos, are mentally enslaved and programmed to support PDP, which is Satan's party.
Why can't we just be like your northern and yoruba counterparts.
Sometimes I weep late at night thinking of this.
continue to weep oh... I pray u weep for ever cos of ur apc

1 Like

Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by Mankosi: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chibuzor11:
It's sad that most of we, Igbos, are mentally enslaved and programmed to support PDP, which is Satan's party.
u need help. Seriously u are in need of help....
Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by ArmaniUhuru: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chibuzor11:

Who enslave you?
Who programmed you?

So Okorocha, Ngige and the other were also enslaved?
Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by Ijaya123: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Ur space hasn't been taken

Gathering of Igbos. That’s what they do in potopotor Republic.
Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by thatigboman: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
DDeliverer:

An igbo would never say "we, igbo"...
the guy is a known yoruba muslim
Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by millionboi2: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chibuzor11:
mumu Na apc b angel party?

1 Like

Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by frankfrancis871: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
sad

Why not decamp to the devil's party?
Keep deceiving the gullibles, bunch of comedians!
Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by Ijaya123: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Awol1:

No.

Buhari did that to our defenseless boys while killer herdsmen roam about.

Perfect way to deal with pigs and idiots.
Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by zombieHUNTER: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ijaya123:

Gathering of Igbos. That’s what they do in potopotor Republic.

The wasteland is clearly written there...
I'm guessing you can't read

1 Like

Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by MPESA(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chibuzor11:

BRAINLESS ETHIC BIGOTRY WHY CLAIMING TO BE IGBO YOU ARE NOT, MAY AMADIOHA VISIT YOU AND YOUR APC ZOMBIES SUPPORTERS .

ANUMPOMA in fact Chibuzor kee yuh 4 there.
Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ijaya123:

Perfect way to deal with pigs and idiots.

Good that you accepted PDP didn't do that to Igboland in their 16 Years rule.

Besides what are killer herdsmen if those boys are pigs and idiots?
Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by contigiency(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
Say the truth, did you not decamp because you lost primary election?

2 Likes

Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by Trustee1: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
lawman88:
Nasarawa is a PDP state. 70% Christians. We are taking back the state soon
And who said PDP is a Christian party?

1 Like

Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by GEJDHERO: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chibuzor11:
jumping into lagoon wud have been far better than weeping
Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by pale20(m): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
Former Dupity speaker 1999 to 2003 Rabo Ayaga
we all forget this man ooooo so ur stile alive nowaooooo for u, I knw ur in PDP since u joy politics
Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by Longevo(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
Davematics all the way...
Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by emmie14: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chibuzor11:
Wiping is your destiny. Continue in tear till you retrace your destination.
Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by Ijaya123: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

The wasteland is clearly written there...
I'm guessing you can't read

The shape of their heads speaks volume.

Any idiot can write any nonsense on a picture.
Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by Ijaya123: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Awol1:

Good that you accepted PDP didn't do that to Igboland in their 16 Years rule.

Besides what are killer herdsmen if those boys are pigs and idiots?

That’s exactly wjat PDP turned the land into. Potopotor Republic.
Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by akdjr(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
Any politician who decamp from ruling party to opposition in Nasarawa become dead politically. If u remember Labaran Maku you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by slap1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chibuzor11:

Hausa are also programmed to support APC. And why weep late at night when you could as well kill yourself?
Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by anzaku47(m): 12:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Stop misinforming people please. The present deputy speaker is Rt. Hon. GODIYA AKWASHIKI. He represent Nasarawa Eggon West constituency in the state Assembly.
Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by pale20(m): 6:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Longevo:
Davematics all the way...
Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by pale20(m): 6:37am On Dec 03, 2018
anzaku47:
Stop misinforming people please. The present deputy speaker is Rt. Hon. GODIYA AKWASHIKI. He represent Nasarawa Eggon West constituency in the state Assembly.
Re: Bala Rabo Ayaga Decamps From APC To PDP In Nasarawa by pale20(m): 6:37am On Dec 03, 2018
pale20:
Former Dupity speaker 1999 to 2003 Rabo Ayaga
we all forget this man ooooo so ur stile alive nowaooooo for u, I knw ur in PDP since u joy politics

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sun News Paper Apologizes To Osinbajo Over ₦10 Billion Withdrawal Accusation / Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos / The Richest Countries In Africa - Is Nigeria Among? Lets See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.