Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class (2974 Views)

UNILORIN Lecturer, Dr. Rahmat Zakariya: How I Survived The Attack By My Student / Prepare For Resumption Next Week ASUU Tell Students / Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by Ritzy10(f): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Phy115 lecturer orders Unilorin students to lie on the floor for clapping for him to leave because his class was too boring....

Watch The Video

Source

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by malificent(f): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
Imagine

Instead of them to settle down and try to understand the lecture, they started clapping. Probably they wanted him to start dancing and rapping to keep them entertained. No matter how boring a lecture is you don't disrespect your lecturer that way, if the class is too boring, go to the back and sleep or excuse yourself.
They're mad, serves them right. I doubt it'll end with asking them to lie flat, they should also expect some fabulous F's.. Ndi Ala angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by JasonScoolari: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
malificent:
Imagine

Instead of them to settle down and try to understand the lecture, they started clapping. Probably they wanted him to start dancing and rapping to keep them entertained. No matter how boring a lecture is you don't disrespect your lecturer that way, if the class is too boring, go to the back and sleep or excuse yourself.
They're mad, serves them right. I doubt it'll end with asking them to lie flat, they should also expect some fabulous F's.. Ndi Ala angry
Brilliant, I wonder what students are turning into these days.

They're lucky I am not a lecturer, none of them will pass that course. "F" till final year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by haywire07(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:

They're lucky I am not a lecturer, none of them will pass that course. "F" till final year.
in fact, no student from my department will graduate until I retire

8 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by JasonScoolari: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
haywire07:
in fact, no student from my department will graduate until I retire
Lol, craze. grin

3 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by lilmax(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
lecturer fck up.....when you give like 4 impromptu test that is very hard for CA

you'll be the one clapping seeing them in the same level next year, they'll be the ones to tell the junior ones coming up not to clap because the class is boring grin

I guess the lecturer isn't experienced to this level

4 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by chloride6: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
Immature lecturer.

If na for UI una go write test Immediately.

Make I see who go clap

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by mankan2k7(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
and suddenly nobody is talking about cattle colony again. The dullard think he is doing us but he is doing himself

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
Glorified secondary school.. Tueeh
Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by UncleDeborah: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by UncleDeborah: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by Akshow: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
Advanced secondary school
Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by UncleDeborah: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
MuyiwaGaddafi:

Did you inhale something unusual, or you’re just mistaken me for someone else ma?
MuyiwaGaddafi:

Did you inhale something unusual, or you’re just mistaken me for someone else ma?

Shut up there you scammer and impersonator. You are not the person whose comment you posted above. That comment belongs to another member who you are impersonating here https://www.nairaland.com/898487/human-anatomy-physiology-graduates-lets/11#41545188

The phone number belongs to a different person. The proflle photo you are using belongs to another different person. You have been banned more than 10 times today trying to impersonate someone else.

It was the same you trying to soil my image by claiming you sell a software on this thread an using my phone number with another innocent mans picture on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4841074/arsenal-vs-tottenham-hotspur-4/11#73492329 .

Just when I thought I had seen it all, this is.what unemployment can do. Joblessness at it's peak. You go create monikers tire . from kingpin to n100 N200 till infinity to your muyiwa og series. Get a life child.

Mynd44 Dominique seun osewa.
Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
MuyiwaGaddafi:

Ashewo boy

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by DaddyELEPHANT: 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
MuyiwaGaddafi:

please help me ask him, it seems there are so many kids on nairaland these days..I’m pretty sure I graduated before he even grew pubic hair, soon he’ll tell me I’m not the owner of my own prick
Akinalabi and nairabet, enough is enough and your time is up. I have sworn to my best friend's grave that I will fight this one till my last breath angry . So many numerous times in the past, my bank account have been debited without been credited in my nairabet account. The total amount I must have lost to these miniature things will be totaling almost 7k. I had called your useless customer care service but all complaints had fallen on deaf ears.

Here is it again, the same old story just happened now. I made a deposit of #1000 naira but it didn't reflect in my nairabet account and my bank was debited. I wasted my airtime calling your customer care only to be told to contact my bank for complaint. I contacted my bank and they told me to contact nairabet (Is this how you thieves have planned with these commercial banks to be dribbling customers like okocha?). My nairabet ID is 701026. I want something done within the next 2 hours or I swear to God and Man, nairabet will feel my wrath. I will go to the lottery board, press , media and I will not stop until something is done.
Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB 2020: JAMB Result For 2020 Is Out – How To Check JAMB Result Online / See The Poisonous Substance A Parent Found Inside Capri-sun Drink / Nigeria Warns Nationals Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus See Brutal Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.