Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,674 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise (31271 Views)

UNILORIN Lecturer, Dr. Rahmat Zakariya: How I Survived The Attack By My Student / Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by Ikeboboafri: 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
A photo making rounds on social media, captured moment a Unilorin lecturer ordered 400 level students of the institution to raise their hands for making noise. 

The photos of the lecturer who ordered 400 level students of Chemical Engineering to raise their hands for making noise, has sparked controversy online as some are defending him, with others bashing him.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/29/unilorin-lecturer-orders-400-level-students-to-raise-hands-for-making-noise/

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by CreepyBlackpool: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
I would've said the students were stupid but

this is 400 level, nobody wan get extra year grin

193 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by ainas247: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
smiley Nah all those grand pa lecture can do this..

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by ct2: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
what do you expect from a glorified secondary school

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by netsurfer01(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
angry
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by toluleke(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
That discipline they need

3 Likes

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by Bloooody(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Useless students.
They should be flogged and battered.
I applaud the lecturer this is excellent work.
No age is above punishment even a man of 80 years should be flogged if he goes in the wrong direction.
Sai baba

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by itiswellandwell: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lol. Education is a joke in Nigeria. Most especially with the set of Archaic and ancient professors and lecturers you have in most higher institutions. Why won't they think backward ways? You will see a professor who can't handle an android phone. Still depending on newspapers to get updated. It's the same methods, ways of teaching he or she has been using since 90 he or she is still practicing. No any changes or zeal to change. Nigeria Government should take a clue from covenant University. Young people were employed as lecturers, professors. Look at how the school is progressing. They will bring nice initiatives not initiative of asking grown up men and women to raise up their hands in this modern age. Such a shame!

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by themosthigh: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is how you know that the people are very servile in Nigeria. How can adults be convinced to do this due to threat of punishment. That is to show you that these people can easily be enslaved again should the white man appear with his guns. If not a country of slave minded people, how can we allow the politicians in cahoots with the police steal and torment us like this. How can we be so blessed with wealth and still politicians steal our commonwealth and treat us like shit.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by fasmukol: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
That's better by far for you
They no dey play with discipline

Probitas Doctrina

4 Likes

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by Pidginwhisper: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Better By Far

10 Likes

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by nextstep(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
I would've said the students were stupid but

this is 400 level, nobody wan get extra year grin

My thoughts exactly... who wan try am?

7 Likes

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by Nobeluscabral: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ugly ugly yoruba girls everywhere embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by firstolalekan(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Fantastic!
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by Xander85: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
I think in this instance it's better not to do strong-head and try to claim right...that's if you don't want to be marked out by the lecturer as one to be dealt with! More so if your GPA is on shaky ground! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by netsurfer01(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nonsense sad
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by yeman2012(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
how is this one now news undecided
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by davillian(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
No raise your hand na missing script you go get or your test result would miss

5 Likes

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by aadoiza: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
Stupidity reings only in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by GoodFaith: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
Prof is not asking for pussy for grade

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by Aplaudez(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
who wan get extra year! if na you nko won't you obey
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by bush112(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
I dey come
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by hotunba20(m): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
If na me i go do am oo

Extra year no be moi moi.

See my hand here jare

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by Pavore9: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
When you know the lecturer can fail you for not complying! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by akinszz: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
Overcrowded class

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by GarriKoro(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Chemical engineering fools. A former classmate of mine teaches in that department. Those students don't know their rights.

4 Likes

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by fatymore(f): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is why higher institutions is always sweet... It is all for fun...

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Which is why Sai Babarian will receive proper electoral flogging come February.

Bloooody:
Useless students.
They should be flogged and battered.
I applaud the lecturer this is excellent work.
No age is above punishment even a man of 80 years should be flogged if he goes in the wrong direction.
Sai baba

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Teacher Flogs 11-year-old Pupil So Badly He Could Barely Walk (photos) / ASUU-UNILAG Sanctions 240 Lectures For Enrolling On IPPIS (Full List) / OAU Sacks Adebayo Mosobalaje, Lecturer Caught In Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.