Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class (2966 Views)

UNILORIN Lecturer, Dr. Rahmat Zakariya: How I Survived The Attack By My Student / Prepare For Resumption Next Week ASUU Tell Students / Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2018
malificent:
Imagine

Instead of them to settle down and try to understand the lecture, they started clapping. Probably they wanted him to start dancing and rapping to keep them entertained. No matter how boring a lecture is you don't disrespect your lecturer that way, if the class is too boring, go to the back and sleep or excuse yourself.
They're mad, serves them right. I doubt it'll end with asking them to lie flat, they should also expect some fabulous F's.. Ndi Ala angry
thats why you are not...God is not a fool
Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by TheAfrikan: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2018
Do you think you deserve to earn some money from your activities on social media? #PepTribe

Please Retweet after voting. #AkaraPolls

Click Link To Participate- https:///2AKXEgZ

Start Earning Today With PEPTribe: https:///2rh1V7h
Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
lilmax:
lecturer fck up.....when you give like 4 impromptu test that is very hard for CA

you'll be the one clapping seeing them in the same level next year, they'll be the ones to tell the junior ones coming up not to clap because the class is boring grin

I guess the lecturer isn't experienced to this level
The lecturer is lenient because if it was me, they have automatically graduated before graduation
Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class by paulstrings(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
We created a website to help Rate lecturers and help them improve.
If you want your lecturer to stop being boring, all you have to do is to find his name and provide the feedback with ways he can make lectures lively.

Visit [url]Feedbackstrategy.net[/url]

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Look At Some Of Nigerian Universities Computer Science Curriculum. / What Is The Difference Between Lesson Note And Lesson Plan? / University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.