Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,357 members, 7,850,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election (34570 Views)

Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / John Enenche Counters United Nations’ Claim Of 110 Farmers Killed In Borno' / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by Alanzazani: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
Deception and propaganda. Which Enenche be this one that we have never heard ai

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by Mayany(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
SMH so after seeing Secondus and Imoke at Dr Enenche's Church today they went this low to fabricate this write up

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by Flamzey00(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
God plz forgive me in advance... 80% of our ministers/pastors/Priest are criminals. They are suppose to b members of d FSARS...
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by Sparkle777(f): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
meekmill85:
Pastor Paul eneche is a BIG fool

Haba, do u actually think the main Pas Paul will say that? Na APC wayo be dis. Na a fake idiotic same name scammer.
Always read carefully bfor talking
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by edupedia: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
IamD18:
What do we expect from a Religious scammer.

...are u a nairaland scammer?...
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by edupedia: 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
madridsta007:

APC has gone into propaganda overdrive. I don’t blame them as it worked for them in 2015. But this time it’s a bit too far and whoever did this has just made sure the heavens would ensure Buhari looses in 2019.

Using Dr Paul Enenche, to propagate a demonic propaganda is a new low and one which has attracted a curse. Fear God. Please.

,,,did u not use the name of Buhari for a dog?...
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by smileyoo: 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
myrrtle:
If Enenche actually said this, then God have mercy.. All I know is that that jubril el sudani must go back to Daura or better still Sudan. God forbid that old and foolish ethnic bigot remains my president after may 2019. I totally reject it.
bros. this is not the real enenche, he's the hungry and shameless one, its may even be a propaganda write-up from the stable of bmc. no serious and sincere nigerian, either christain or muslim 'll still endorse this useless bubu's govt, even in the midst of frequent un-checked carnage in the land.
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by Ronpet777(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
chrisair101:
See as you make me click this useless thread thinking its Dunamis Paul Eneche... I for just stop attending his church because of that support... Pastors taking sides in politics should not be encouraged.
I thought so too
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
meekmill85:
Pastor Paul Enenche never said that it... Next time read and understand before concluding
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by themanderon: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
Splashme:
This is not Dr Paul Enenche of Dunamis.
I don't know who this Enenche is.
APC are very deceptive and can sponsor any lie

Mr. Poster, remove Dr Paul Enenche's picture from your deceptive topic

I thought so. The pastor Enenche I know can never approve of this despotic administration we currently have not after tongue lashing them severally for being complacent in the killings that went on around the country especially his native Benue state but knowing this evil party of demoniacs they can spin any lie to curry approval.
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by enemyofprogress: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
It is finished. We have been solded
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by EyeTaspirant(m): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
where is this pastor coming from?
let him remove the Enenche from his name so it doesn't look as if it's Dr pst. Paul Enenche
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by cozy7(m): 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE (AAC) FOR PRESIDENT 2019

OMOYELE SOWORE
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
This isnt Paul Enenche but John Enenche
myrrtle:
If Enenche actually said this, then God have mercy.. All I know is that that jubril el sudani must go back to Daura or better still Sudan. God forbid that old and foolish ethnic bigot remains my president after may 2019. I totally reject it.
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by EyeTaspirant(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
go through this buterlyl0 posts and you will see that he's trying to drag all possible attention to buhari and apc by all crooked means.

he is genuine. unfortunately, many people will not pay attention to details and mistake him for Dr Paul Enenche.

my advice, look at such controversial posts carefully before you conclude
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
sotall:
This man is fool!

The man is entitled to his opinion. So are you. No need to insult him. Promote the virtues of your own candidate.
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by Ranchhoddas: 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Is his name not Enenche? Is he not the head of UYCF?
YOU ARE IN PAINS!! cheesy
See how low you have sunk.
Pathetic
From scamming in the name of God to BMC.

Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by 2sexycom(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Is his name not Enenche?
Is he not the head of UYCF?

YOU ARE IN PAINS!! cheesy
If you are talking about the Eneche that just built the Glory Dome, you have failed...
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by bizhop01: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
They should not deserve re election because they are close to church but rather because they have something to offer
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by Buterflyle0: 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
For all those who are shouting about why Paul Enenches picture was put up, I put up the thread and NEVER included a picture.

I believe a mischievous mod initially put up the picture of Paul Enenche just to spite the thread and when that was achieved they now put the original picture which is on the tribune online link I attached to the thread.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by madridsta007(m): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
edupedia:

,,,did u not use the name of Buhari for a dog?...

You mean this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by Josh210: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
Does it matter if they are friend or enemy of the church. what society needs is good governance not...maybe the reason we are experiencing poor leadership is because of this so called religious ideology....
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by yuvisan: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
“TRUTH IS REALLY BITTER” Some of the above commentators have heard what they would not want to hear.
Remember that the Jews and Pharisees also shut their ears when Jesus Christ was speaking and telling them the Truth of life.
Pilate asked “ What is Truth” ,and the Jews shouted “Crucify Him!”
But what has He done ? - For speaking the Truth. For doing good.
PMB is the man to trust with Nigeria’s Commonwealth. No doubt about that.
MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD IN CHRIST JESUS TAKE NIGERIA TO THE # NEXT LEVEL, # BETTER & BEST LEVELS
THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. AMEN !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
I had prepared to unleash unprecedented venom on a certain 'Eneche' who I thought was the popular one... for finally revealing his unworthiness. Thankfully, I decided to double check on Google to be sure of his first name/full name. Apparently, there's a difference between Andrew John and Paul. My blood don cool down. Let's leave the matter for another day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
this is what is used to decieve gullible nigerians,your voters card is your right...and your choice...come 2019
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by PropertyDeals(f): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is interesting.

But what's more interesting is the offer in my signature below as profitable as it is. Click on the WhatsApp Chat link in for inquiries.
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by InansBobo(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
meekmill85:
you're impatient. You couldn't read the article
Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by IbrahimDamola: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
Buterflyle0 my yoruba muslim brother and usual 419er dumboharist thread.

See the way he tailored the thread to decieve people to believe it is Paul Enenche when it is actually one unknown cash-and-carry Enenche invited to aso rock to endorse dumbohari after collecting loots.

Buterflyle0 you have confirmed that you are yoruba muslim like me, if you were a christian you would know the difference Paul Enenche and other cash-and-carry Enenches.

More fake propaganda my dear yoruba muslim brother.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election by Captain6(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
Foolish statement! Friends of the church who under their watch,several reverend fathers were killed by herdsmen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja / INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) / Rabiu Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.