Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,907 members, 7,838,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! (9525 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) / Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT / Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by bashydemy(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2010
Well 3yrs on phase 1&2 then another 15month on phase 3 LWKMD stupid leader's commissioning uncompleted project i tire for 9ja ooo
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by teewhart: 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2010
Wonders shall never End, na dem eat Gbii na dem go die Gbii cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by seanet02: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2010
@rank007, you are a fool, so its only YORUBA that behaves like this, who is worse between ohakim, orji, and any YORUBA governor, you slowpoke think we are kidnappers like you, have you retarded brain be kidnapped, idiot
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by seanet02: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2010
@ rank007, you want to turn it to a tribal war, then continue and let see who wins slowpoke
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by Ibomade1: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2010
As long as people can use the bridge the rest of the story is blah blah blah

African politicians will always act like miscreants.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by PastorOla1: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2010
It is becoming unbecoming of this young man call bankole, if not in Nigeria where anything can happen people like bankole can't be the number 4 citizen of a Nation. As a Yoruba man Politics does not make you equal to your Elder brothers. OGD is not bankole's mate never. Is Dagash bankole's mate. bankole's problem is PRIDE, Nonsense!!!!!!!!!
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by obiseq: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2010
Shameless People. Fighting like small CHILDREN. Well, i no blame you since all of u na don chop belly full. Some wey no chop go remember to fight. ALL OF THEM JUST A BUNDLE OF DISGRACE TO THIS STATE. Buy Garri!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by Ltrust(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2010
I am not a fan of the two and will never be,

Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by Pafuri(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2010
It was actually built with Bankole's share of the last scam. Or maybe it was his daddy's money grin grin. Daniel and Babangida will go well together, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by misterh(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2010
Daniel should have been aware that the commissioning was acheduled to be done by Bankole. He's the one looking for trouble. Why did he have to commission the bridge on Bankole's arrival?
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by seanet02: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2010
@misteri, the project was commissioned by the minister not daniel, its on the plaque so dont say what your tiny brains dont know next time
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by bashydemy(m): 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2010
Pastor Ola:

It is becoming unbecoming of this young man call bankole, if not in Nigeria where anything can happen people like bankole can't be the number 4 citizen of a Nation. As a Yoruba man Politics does not make you equal to your Elder brothers. OGD is not bankole's mate never. Is Dagash bankole's mate. bankole's problem is PRIDE, Nonsense!!!!!!!!!
well you are the most stupid man then to think rulling country should be by the age, if someone like Bankole can't 4th citizen maybe its gonna be your great grand father then, idiot we talking about changing of power from those old fools for young folk you are saying Bankole is too small to be 4th citizen i beg clear enter gutter
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by 3kay945(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2010
this is not new to me, how i wish to see them throw punches, kia undecided
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2010
misterh:

Daniel should have been aware that the commissioning was acheduled to be done by Bankole. He's the one looking for trouble. Why did he have to commission the bridge on Bankole's arrival?
daniel is only looking for politica advantage by hurriedly calling on the minister to commission the project.i wont expect much from him cuz he has feelers that dimeji may either contest  next year or better still ensure that the next governor emerges from among the egbas.daniel is the governor of the state;fighting bankole is uncalled for,it only makes him look silly to me.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by oluagness(m): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2010
Men at war grin grin grin
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by rasputinn(m): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2010
Bankole is seriously turning himself into an unruly boy.He's bringing shame to the more revered person of Alani Bankole,it's as if the papa no born/train am well
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by Jehu: 12:19am On Jul 31, 2010
I heard on STV News today that N5 billion was set aside in this year's budget for the completion of that Sango bridge.
Abeg, Quantity Surveyors, Civil Engineers and Architects in the House is that bridge worth 1/5th of that amount?

Haba, these Guys are blatantly slapping NIGERIANS.

Everyday for the thief o; One day certainly for the owner of the House.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by seanet02: 12:23am On Jul 31, 2010
@rasputinn, alani bankole has always been part of the mess Nigeria is, right from the npn days he has been part of MAGOMAGO in the country, i live in Abeokuta so i know a lot about him, like father like son.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 31, 2010
They are both shameless thieves. its sad to think that those are the people we are expected to call our leaders.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by seedord247(m): 4:41am On Jul 31, 2010
Animal dey wear Agbada
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by yinchar(m): 4:57am On Jul 31, 2010
lol, PDP
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by olafolarin(m): 5:16am On Jul 31, 2010
They are both fools.They are both fighting over a single bridge and just some few kilometers away from Sango, a governor commissioned 106 classrooms,Okota-Itire Link Bridge ammongst others without drama.
Gbenga daniel is the most disappointing of all.He became governor with a giant name and will leave with that of a midget.
It is really unfortunate this is happening in Yorubaland that is known for its progressiveness.No thanks to OBJ(Gorrilla from Otta farm) for forcing the likes of OGD,Oyinlola,Oni and worst o all Akala down our throat.
Prosperity will condemn Obasanjo for desecrating Yorubaland
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by tpiah: 5:24am On Jul 31, 2010
olafolarin:

Prosperity will condemn Obasanjo for desecrating Yorubaland

are you cursing the man or blessing him.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by nateevs(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2010
Bro tkb419.

Your comments are an example of everything wrong with Nigerian politicians.
Asking "e-people" to watch who they respond to for fear of a dangerous result is outrageous and shows how power drunk a few of us could be. . .

You know who I be? is the order of the day. . . FFS tkb could be a non-entity. Dude you should not respond to anyone like that irrespective of the circumstance.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by kilakhan(m): 7:48am On Aug 01, 2010
First of all this is all so laughable. if these people were working for the betterment of their constituents they would not get involved in personal fights. wetin concern Ogun state people with the personal grudges and squabbles of OGD and Bankole. Secondly they both dont have work. I am sure OGD was there with all his commissioners, the Ministers with his Perm Sec and senior ministry officials and Bankole too with his own crowd all to commission a bridge that is not complete? dont they have something better to do? are all these people necessary to commission a bridge? Thirdly what on earth are they fighting for? Are they not in the same party? Ambition is the rider here and these two men have left all their common sense at the altar of ambition. They will be disappointed.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by JUO(m): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2010
common brigde
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by igboboy1(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2010
seanet02:

@rank007, you are a fool, so its only YORUBA that behaves like this, who is worse between ohakim, orji, and any YORUBA governor, you slowpoke think we are kidnappers like you, have you retarded brain be kidnapped,

sharap
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by lannre(m): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2010
CAN SOMEONE DECODE THE OTA BRIDGE PICTURE. I DID NOT SEE ANY FIGHT HERE, WHY ARE PEOPLE CLOSER TO THE BUS LOOKING SOMEWHERE ELSE. THEIR FOCUS SHOULD BE ON THE "PUGILISTS"

Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by oderemo(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2010
My best friend and I once beat the hell out of oneanother, and he gave me a broken arm.

@assog, grin grin grin grin
old boy u dey remind me of my secondary school days oh. at saapade.
damn.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by porka: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2010
Mr. Bankole's notoriety as a celebrity pugilist is legendary. Mr. Independence Ogunewe tactically evaded a bout with Bankole in NASS sometimes ago. But, ask Dino Melaye and his "progressives", they will tell you what they learn in the hands of Bankole's trainees. Mr. Daniel and Arc. Dagash should have known that this guy can dethrone anybody. He got Ogunewe suspended twice for not honouring their boxing bout, then got Melaye and co. suspended indefinitely for not fighting enough. Mr. Daniel, Arc. Dagash, this guy is a pugilist par excellence, he has won so many boxing bouts now. And remember, it's not for fun that he has a master's in WAR MONGERING or is it BOXING?
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by Chongaiman: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2010
With these type of leaders, God save Ogun State. God save Nigeria.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by oderemo(m): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2010
With these type of leaders, God save Ogun State. God save Nigeria
why should GOD save ogun state ?
hasnt he got ENOUGH ON HIS PLATE?
ABEG leave GOD, let them fight it out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Plotting To Pre-allocate 200,000 Votes To APC In Ebonyi-governor Umahi / Soludo Launches Phone Lines For Anambra Residents To Report Insecurity / Bandits Kill Five Residents, Burn Police Station, Sack Communities In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.