Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Atiku Launches ‘The Voice of the People’ Contest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Launches ‘The Voice of the People’ Contest (529 Views)

2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document / Atiku Launches 2019 Campaign, Speaks On Policy Document (LIVE UPDATES) / 2019: Atiku Launches Presidential Campaign Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Launches ‘The Voice of the People’ Contest by americanson: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Your chance to speak to the nation on National TV.

Your chance to speak to the nation on National TV. Simply post a one-minute video about your idea to get Nigeria working again to your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account by Dec 24 with the hashtag #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain and your state.

Terms and Conditions for ‘The Voice of the People’ Contest.

1. I am a Nigerian citizen.

2. I accept that my entry video can be used in any manner by the PDP Campaign Organisation in all media.

3. Accept the verdict of the judges to determine the winning videos.

4. I will not pay for votes or boost my entry via any unfair means to get my video into the consideration set.

5. Accept my photograph and image may be used for all promotional materials during and after the competition has ended.

6. Agree that my entry must conform to the submission dates as prescribed by the promoters of the competition. Competition opens on December 2, 2018 and closes on December 24, 2018. Any submission after the closing date will be disqualified.

7. Accept that all information I have provided about myself is accurate and correct. Any false information will lead to the disqualification of my entry.

8. Accept to keep all information I may receive during the course of participating in the competition with strict confidentiality.

9. Accept to travel to any location as may be required by the promoters of the competition in promoting the winners. The cost of travel will be provided by the promoters of the competition.

10. Expressly relinquish my rights to the use of my content for a period of 2 years to the PDP Campaign Organisation and its agents.

11. The People’s Democratic Party or it’s candidate shall not be held liable via litigation or other means for anything associated with the contest.

12. The judging criteria will be based on the following:
- The originality of the idea to help Get Nigeria working again.
- How feasible it would be to implement.
- The clarity of how the idea is communicated.
- The creativity of the video.
- The number of social media engagements generated by the video.

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1069204303401885696

See https://web.facebook.com/14312764639/posts/10156859555044640?sfns=1&_rdc=1&_rdr for T&Cs.

lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Atiku Launches ‘The Voice of the People’ Contest by IbrahimDamola: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
Welldone President Abubakar Olushola Atiku.
Re: Atiku Launches ‘The Voice of the People’ Contest by NwaAmaikpe: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
shocked

God bless President Abubakar Olushola Chinedum Atiku.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Launches ‘The Voice of the People’ Contest by honourhim: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
Excellent idea if the submissions by people will be well implemented by Atiku if he wins the election
Re: Atiku Launches ‘The Voice of the People’ Contest by MCMXCVIII(m): 1:14am On Dec 03, 2018
:Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly dunno what to say.
Re: Atiku Launches ‘The Voice of the People’ Contest by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless President Abubakar Olushola Chinedum Atiku.
Amen. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Ask President Buhari To Prove His Identity / So Edo Men Own Ait And Channel TV / Throwback: Security Agents Refuse Display Posters Of Sowore at Airport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.