Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Obasanjo Romance And Support For Atiku Is Suspicious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Romance And Support For Atiku Is Suspicious (486 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) / Atiku: $1.5 Billion To Renovate The Port Harcourt Refinery Is Suspicious / Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Romance And Support For Atiku Is Suspicious by gbolah1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Many people may have forgotten the role former present Obasanjo play in the life of Charles talor. To me am suspecting the history is about to happen again, this time arround it may happen to our formal vice president Atiku Abubakar.
Obasanjo supporting Atiku is very suspicious, moreso for him to be the one working out a waver for his most hated enemy to enter USA give room for big suspicion.
It's not up to 6month he mention in an interview that God will nt forgive him if he ever support Atiku, now its seem to have withdraw his statement. even when all the southeast governor didn't attend the turbarning ceremony of waziri adamawa, baba iyabo was physically present and give his blessing too.
Another picture of obasanjo also show up on social media couples of days ago where himself and his son supporting PMB took picture together, this is quit strange in d like of obasanjo we know in the past.
For me I will advice Atiku to think deep before his been push to the trap.
A word is enough for a wise man.
The game plan may be, the moment Atiku is arrested and detain at USA, the PDP will be force to short change is presidential flag bearer with closest person in party primary, which is Tambowa. Just like what happen in the case of Abubakar Audu and Yayah Bello in kogi after Audu demise.
Atiku must not be carried away with the physical support his getting from his formal boss recently.
In as much I want the incumbent president to continue, fair play is necessary to all the contestant.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Romance And Support For Atiku Is Suspicious by gbolah1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
The game plan may be, the moment Atiku is arrested and detain at USA, the PDP will be force to short change is presidential flag bearer with closest person in party primary, which is Tambowa. Just like what happen in the case of Abubakar Audu and Yayah Bello in kogi after Audu demise.
Atiku must not be carried away with the physical support his getting from his formal boss recently.
In as much I want the incumbent president to continue, fair play is necessary to all the contestant.
Re: Obasanjo Romance And Support For Atiku Is Suspicious by shukuokukobambi: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
Na now morning reach cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Rev Fr. Mbaka And Pdp Self Destruct Button. / Fight Against Corruption Hasn’t Attained Desired Level – Buhari / Fresh Trouble For Nwosu, As Aa Guber Candidate, Okolienta Goes To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.