Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together (9130 Views)

Volvo Enthusiasts Association Nigeria "2021 Annual Get Together". / Pics From 2019 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting/get Together / BMW E60 And E90 Owners/enthusiasts' Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by valarinz: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
So it held today Dec 2nd at Aviators lounge, airport, Ikeja, lagos
It was fun (as expected once Volvo owners gather)
It was bigger than last year's and next year's will be bigger too.
Below are pics for our viewing pleasure

Enjoy!!

11 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by davdandam(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
Team Volvo..... Had mad fun, let's do this again.

3 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by valarinz: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by valarinz: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Aiit

2 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by Trill2b(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Awesome. I must be part of it next year. Long live the Volvo Enthusiasts. Volvo for life!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by noblemind(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
good outing and representation by all you guys . volvo is re-born in nigeria and we are taking over.

1 Like

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by Shagati(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
valarinz:
So it held today Dec 2nd at Aviators lounge, airport, Ikeja, lagos
It was fun (as expected once Volvo owners gather)
It was bigger than last year's and next year's will be bigger too.
Below are pics for our viewing pleasure

Enjoy!!
Lovely pictures and well done for showcasing your ceaseless love for the brand.

Cheers

7 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by psalmson001: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is very very impressive.
@ AutoJoshNG & AutoReportNG come & see o. No be only Merc & Bmer owners sabi feel fly.

We need this moved to front page.
Cc: Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
Seun
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by valarinz: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
noblemind:
good outing and representation by all you guys . volvo is re-born in nigeria and we are taking over.

Abeg low volume pls, make our brothers from Asia no vex invade our thread, once they do, forget it, na derailing to To***a vs Volvo and others e go turn to.

Abeg make una stay away, I no mention any name oo

3 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nice one valarinz. Keep up the good work. grin cool I see it was fun all through. When will those To****Japanese noise makers hold their own meeting?

1 Like

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by nams77: 5:06am On Dec 03, 2018
Good one.keep the flag flying! You might try and get the attention of the guys overseas, you know ( Sweden I believe)

4 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by antagonist: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2018
These ones are always yelling and shouting Volvo Volvo, I can see one trying to diss Asian carmakers

but irony is when you diss asian carmakers yet Volvo is owned by Geely which is "a Chinese multinational automotive manufacturing company headquartered in Hangzhou, Zhejiang", full name Zhejiang Geely Holding Group

Volvo that was dying and almost dead before "a little known Chinese car company with a reputation for making low-priced cars of dubious quality — with curious names like King Kong and Beauty Leopard" came in and saved them from themselves

in fact they had not made a profit in 10 years o,

meanwhile I like king Kong sha, I think I would buy a car named king kong grin

but keep dissing asian car makers ni, don't let that inconvenient truth stop you o

note: no comparison anywhere in my comments o, because I know they will say this one is biased, he loves Toyota, he sleeps with Honda, Nissan is his uncle, because they don't want to accept the truth about their beloved Volvo grin

make una no worry o. We dey organise our Ssangyong owners get together soon grin

VOLVO for Life! (someone translate that to mandarin or cantonese abeg lol)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by thebigkendo(m): 6:24am On Dec 03, 2018
valarinz:

Abeg low volume pls, make our brothers from Asia no vex invade our thread, once they do, forget it, na derailing to To***a vs Volvo and others e go turn to.

Diportivo/class captain of Toyota gang... carry your people come grin

Nice one oga volvo

3 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by valarinz: 6:25am On Dec 03, 2018
antagonist:
These ones are always yelling and shouting Volvo Volvo, I can see one trying to diss Asian carmakers

but irony is when you diss asian carmakers yet Volvo is owned by Geely which is "a Chinese multinational automotive manufacturing company headquartered in Hangzhou, Zhejiang", full name Zhejiang Geely Holding Group

Volvo that was dying and almost dead before "a little known Chinese car company with a reputation for making low-priced cars of dubious quality — with curious names like King Kong and Beauty Leopard" came in and saved them from themselves

but keep dissing asian car makers ni, don't let that inconvenient truth stop you o

They are here, alas!! angry

Volvo no good bro, but guess what? WE LOVE IT

I knew when you guys arrive, it will turn to "Volvo is trash" "Toyota is the best", "Volvo is wack" "Honda is better".

That's your motive, don't hide behind my imagined beaf, what I mentioned is the fact you guys are masters in thread derailing and not if Asian carmakers are good or not. And yet you didn't disappoint.

Mind you, we just don't yell Volvo Volvo Volvo we also drive VOLVO VOLVO VOLVO. Now leave us alone in peace let's continue our suffer with a dying brand, its OK if you have the best of life alone, its allowed grin cool

Modified : Just found out this fellow is the same clown with multiple usernames on NL, who comments and logs in with different monikers to 'like ' his comments. Pls let's ignore him and concentrate on our Volvo cars, dying or not. Cheers!!!

14 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by psalmson001: 6:39am On Dec 03, 2018
valarinz:

They are here, alas!! angry

Volvo no good bro, but guess what? WE LOVE IT

I knew when you guys arrive, it will turn to "Volvo is trash" "Toyota is the best", "Volvo is wack" "Honda is better".

That's your motive, don't hide behind my imagined beaf, what I mentioned is the fact you guys are masters in thread derailing and not if Asian carmakers are good or not. And yet you didn't disappoint.

Mind you, we just don't yell Volvo Volvo Volvo we also drive VOLVO VOLVO VOLVO. Now leave us alone in peace let's continue our suffer with a dying brand, its OK if you have the best of life alone, its allowed grin cool

Abi o. Lets carry our cross alone in peace, as long as our legs no dey dance shoki for road. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by diportivo: 6:51am On Dec 03, 2018
valarinz:

I also agree that u guys should lower the volume

person don dey lobby for front page already and dat will take away the shine mostdef

nice one Val.......I thank God say that mumu wey wan spoil the group that time no dey....altho he's here hating on u guys already grin

I dey vex sha o

u know my Volvo is one u like

u for yarn me na make me sef come show off grin

nice initiative brother.........weldone!

3 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by diportivo: 6:52am On Dec 03, 2018
thebigkendo:

Diportivo/class captain of Toyota gang... carry your people come grin

Nice one oga volvo

thunder fire Toyota undecided

7 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by AutoReportNG: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2018
psalmson001:
This is very very impressive.
@ Auto JoshNG & AutoReportNG come & see o. No be only Merc & Bmer owners sabi feel fly.

We need this moved to front page.
Cc: Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
Seun
Mynd44

Nice one, OP has to invite us next year, Work and Play the organizer on Ondo Auto Rally started out like this and they are able to up their game

With proper planning and branding, we definitely get there, thumps up and more grace to the organizer

Compliment of the season

7 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by valarinz: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Nice one, OP has to invite us next year, Work and Play the organizer on Ondo Auto Rally started out like this and they are able to up their game

With proper planning and branding, we definitely get there, thumps up and more grace to the organizer

Compliment of the season

Tnx bro, we'll get there, surely

1 Like

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 04, 2018
dumo1:
Nice one vala.rinz. Keep up the good work. grin cool I see it was fun all through. When will those To****Japanese noise makers hold their own meeting?

Oya, thebigkendo, come and reply this Brethren.

With due respect to the OP and the entire Volvo family, this gathering is awesome and a good initiative to keep Volvo fans, aspiring owner, current owner and the rest in touch to discuss, have fun and share maintenance tips.

At the highlighted, parking space isn't enough to accommodate such gathering and in order not to derail the thread, let us put LASER FOCUS on Volvo so you can savour this moment in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by Kewtt: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2018
Interesting. Kudos to valarinz and co. But this trails the Mercedes Benz family though.

Bottom line is Volvo is and still remains a very useless car brand

2 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2018
Kewtt:
Interesting. Kudos to valarinz and co. But this trails the Mercedes Benz family though.

The way you guys on nairaland just make some car stereotypes eh

6 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 04, 2018
TheCar:

Oya, thebigkendo, come and reply this Brethren.

With due respect to the OP and the entire Volvo family, this gathering is awesome and a good initiative to keep Volvo fans, aspiring owner, current owner and the rest in touch to discuss, have fun and share maintenance tips.

At the highlighted, parking space isn't enough to accommodate such gathering and in order not to derail the thread, let us put LASER FOCUS on Volvo so you can savour this moment in peace.

Oh! I know that very well grin just that for every meaningful thread the Toyota fanboys must always derail it with Toyota this, Toyota that.. E tire me my brother.

1 Like

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by nonyb1(m): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2018
Volvo for life...drive a volvo and feel safe...

2 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by CarGuideNG: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by valarinz: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2018
CarGuideNG:
The Volvo brotherhood appears to be strong and united smiley

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8259633_20181204074426_jpeg0f9ad7667952a057c56d92bac45c026d

We rock bro, nice observation, may God bless your hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by valarinz: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2018
Kewtt:

Why the pain bro, I bothered to check your profile to see what you're all about but was even more confused, its littered with sex, intercourse, sex, rapists, more sex, oga wetin na, perhaps you need to be properly laid to reset your brain.

Pls when you finally do, then make sure you do it in a Volvo

12 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by computerglobal(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Glad you guys had fun!

I still think the cars are ugly, though. grin
But great cars, looks aside.

1 Like

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by radautoworks: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
Glad you guys had fun!

I still think the cars are ugly, though. grin
But great cars, looks aside.

The 2018 xc90 is whoa. My best friend got one and for the first time in my life I have car envy undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
radautoworks:

The 2018 xc90 is whoa. My best friend got one and for the first time in my life I have car envy undecided

Yes, new Volvos are stunning. You can see that their design is influenced by the Germans, and they pull it off quite well.

The older ones, though. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pics From 2018 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting /get-together by radautoworks: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Yes, new Volvos are stunning. You can see that their design is influenced by the Germans, and they pull it off quite well.

The older ones, though. undecided

Kinda like the old 960... Had a couple in college days... Wasn't a bad looking car. Could take a hit too grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Car Repair Safety Rules You Should Not Overlook / Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? / We Will Seize Vehicles That Drive Against Traffic Until End Of Christmas - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.