Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces (16583 Views)

Are These Biafran/Obidient Footsoldiers Any Better Than Boko Haram? Fani-Kayode / Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram / Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by pacificman: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2018
which kind special forces bi this...this ones never chop bele full
Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by Buke26: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2018
This guys just want to go HOME.

3 Likes

Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by Lomprico2: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2018
With d dane guns I see them carrying? undecided

Burantashi! Your fada!!

1 Like

Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by Topmaike007(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2018
Auladimeji:
Honestly you disappointed me,so you believe that the army lack ammunitions,so what about the ones taking by Bokoharam,Are they useless?
These cows are just cowards that derives joy in beating civilians
I support you bro jooor
Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by Lomprico2: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2018
sarrki:

Firearms the one your hero Gej failed to buy and Pmb did

Where are the arms now? Zombie!

1 Like

Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by BruncleZuma: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by Dboy55(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Special forces have unit and units are headquartered somewhere. The only thing is that they don't have specific area of responsibility. They can be deployed anywhere because they are missions-specifc.

They are not deployed in a frontal combat role, they operate behind the scene to degrade the capacity of the enemies, to make it easier for Infantry, artillery and other brigades.
Go to Aba, you will see special unit of the Nigerian Police Force stationed along PH-Aba Expressway where they are busy collecting 50 Naira.

[/quote]this part got me rolling on the floor,the only thing Nigeria police force is good at,is collecting money from civilians

2 Likes

Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by tegafej(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2018
ivandragon:

Special Forces are mission specific forces. they do not have fixed bases of operation in the field like regular forces (special forces stay in Maiduguri only, that is when they are to be deployed for imminent combat ops) & do not spend long periods in the actual field of combat.

their own missions are however more daring because they take the battle deep into enemy territory & create havoc using stealth, speed & superior firepower...

it is even wrong for the CoAS to address them in public & allow their pictures taken...

Share same thought.

I wonder why active SF operators should be publicized like this...

When most of their missions and lives are secretive and classified

4 Likes

Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by ivandragon: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Special forces have unit and units are headquartered somewhere. The only thing is that they don't have specific area of responsibility. They can be deployed anywhere because they are missions-specifc.

They are not deployed in a frontal combat role, they operate behind the scene to degrade the capacity of the enemies, to make it easier for Infantry, artillery and other brigades.

Go to Aba, you will see special unit of the Nigerian Police Force stationed along PH-Aba Expressway where they are busy collecting 50 Naira.

lol...

you are talking of Nigeria Police in military matters? lol...

so what have you said in your 1st two paragraphs that's different from my own submission?
Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by nograv: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2018
Prove yourself mumu tongue

mtcheww!!!
Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by pongwa(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2018
nice one buratai. just give them better rifles and logistics. surveillance equipments too. no mercy this time around
Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2018
Instead of Nigeria army to attack boko haram. They form a defense and wait for boko haram to attack, boko haram operate in limited region and their freedom is restricted, why wait for them to organised and launch attack to your defense, you don't win a title without good attacks
Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by godwon01(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2018
See fine guys destined to die in the hand of satanic Boko Haram becouse of obsolete equipments. Agreed ,they were given special training but where are the latest equipments to procure the fight. Boko Haram fight doesn't require fighting on the ground. It involves serious Air fight and good logistics plan. The saboteurs amongst the army needs to be flush out from the army. Information are getting to the Boko Haram from top military who are benefiting from the war. The army directorate of information need to start monitoring any information going out from army seniors officer in order to fish out the bad eggs among them.
Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by ensamy(m): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2018
Sun Tzu '' If you know the enemy and know yourself , you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy , for every victory gain you most suffer lost. You know neither the enemy nor yourself you will succumb in every battle''.
The BHT know the army more than the army knows them, so we keep suffering lost. How will the army enhance its intelligence radar to be ahead of BHT.

6 Likes

Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by stagger: 9:41am On Dec 03, 2018
I looked at the faces of some of the so-called special forces. They look badly unmotivated. All the money being used to feed the officers and pay the ransom payments to BH should be used to pay the school fees for the kids of these guys. That way they know that no matter what happens to them, their families will be catered for.

6 Likes

Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by Hamilton1(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2018
prove motor, Hw can i destroy Bokoharam wit Ak47?
Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by Gotee11(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2018
sarrki:

Firearms the one your hero Gej failed to buy and Pmb did

. Guy try to read news on other papers apart from nairaland. The same buratai said the money released by buhari to puchace arms for the military is still at CBN ( federal government) and when news men try to reach Buhari to ask, he remain silent up till now. So all the weapon at they are using now is from GEJ regime.

2 Likes

Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by emperorgeoffrey: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2018
ohh so it's their turn, I wonder who's next maybe navy
Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2018
i heard that Chad, Cameron and Nigr do not give Nigeria intel anymore, even the UK and US are wary of us, why is that, something is fishy and it aint fish

2 Likes

Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by Gotee11(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2018
MuyiwaGaddaffi:
This is what the Nigerian army will want you to see.

They'll never show you the double brutality boko haram caused on their own side.

The Nigerian military is no where near winning that war. There are no soldiers to kill again that's why boko haram haven't been active these past few months
because they are not given the weapon a special forces are suppose to use, besides this are not the weapons they were trained on when they were sent out side country for special forces training.
Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by Hamilton1(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2018
MuyiwaGaddaffi:
You know it reminds me of years ago when I was fighting boko haram in biu so that people like you all here could sleep well with rest of mind. I was right there in the jungle with bullets and human flesh flying all over my head while all of you here were in the comfort of your homes sleeping peacefully. I risked my life for you all.

Many of the locals would do anything to extort some food stuff and cash from you. One particular Fulani once offered e her daughter in exchange for some food and cash. The girl was as at then about 20 or so. The match happened right in their hut. There is nothing in this life sweeter that Fulani pussy. I heard they don't circumcise their girls, hence, the high libido. Though she was naive bedmatically but still the tight and warm pussy made up everything. Best she did was d0ggy needless do I need to say seeing the full length of my koboko sliding into that tight creamy pussy on a that tiny roundish ass was heavenly. Then she gave me a tactical defence by giving me a blowj0b. Lost in ecstasy , I pulled the trigger on my rifle and gave her a heap load of creamy liquid bullets in her mouth. She got up immediately and spat it out. I just dipped a thousand naira into her hands and went my way. If you've never Bleep a Fulani girl before, you never Bleep for your life be that.

1 Like

Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2018
Buratai should lead them if he has the gut.
Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by Chiachifranklin: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

lollllll! mad u Man!
Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by SenatorBudoma: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2018
100% correct

SouthEastFacts:

GEJ degraded BH to 3%, reclaimed all territories from terrorists except Sambisa as of May 2015, but your messiah empowered them with funds through ransom payments, released their fighters and deployed Shagari tanks to the fronts.

No matter how you spin it, we understand what is going on. Their Jihad will fail
Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by edogu(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2018
Prove that you are better than Boko garam leader,
Abubakar Skekau.
Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2018
Auladimeji:
Honestly you disappointed me,so you believe that the army lack ammunitions,so what about the ones taking by Bokoharam,Are they useless?
These cows are just cowards that derives joy in beating civilians
When they run out of ammo what do you expect them to use?bow and arrow?
Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by godwon01(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2018
MuyiwaGaddaffi:
You know it reminds me of years ago when I was fighting boko haram in biu so that people like you all here could sleep well with rest of mind. I was right there in the jungle with bullets and human flesh flying all over my head while all of you here were in the comfort of your homes sleeping peacefully. I risked my life for you all.

Many of the locals would do anything to extort some food stuff and cash from you. One particular Fulani once offered e her daughter in exchange for some food and cash. The girl was as at then about 20 or so. The match happened right in their hut. There is nothing in this life sweeter that Fulani pussy. I heard they don't circumcise their girls, hence, the high libido. Though she was naive bedmatically but still the tight and warm pussy made up everything. Best she did was d0ggy needless do I need to say seeing the full length of my koboko sliding into that tight creamy pussy on a that tiny roundish ass was heavenly. Then she gave me a tactical defence by giving me a blowj0b. Lost in ecstasy , I pulled the trigger on my rifle and gave her a heap load of creamy liquid bullets in her mouth. She got up immediately and spat it out. I just dipped a thousand naira into her hands and went my way. If you've never Bleep a Fulani girl before, you never Bleep for your life be that.
U need to grow up. I don't think U are real. The above topic is very sensitive, must U say immoral things here. U were sent to defend your country and U went there to furk Fulani girls .U don't sound normal .Army supposed to court martial U for degrading them. I am sure U will meet your Waterloo one day .

4 Likes

Re: Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces by SenatorBudoma: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2018
This is an announcement to get Boko Haram ready to attack any of the special forces unit within their area.

their deployment and locations had earlier been made known to Boko Haram by our APC Service Cheifs.

tegafej:

Share same thought.

I wonder why active SF operators should be publicized like this...

When most of their missions and lives are secretive and classified

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Report Irregularities At Polling Units, US Urges Nigerians. / Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government / LG Polls: Obaseki Leads PDP Campaign Train To Canvass For Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.