Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka (21963 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by kahal29: 6:05am On Dec 03, 2018
THE fiery Catholic Priest and the Spiritual Director of the Adoration Catholic Prayer Ministry, Enugu Nigeria, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has predicted doom’s day for President Muhammadu Buhari and the Presidential candidate of the PDP, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku, saying that none of them would win, without mentioning the eventual winner.

Speaking during the 2018 harvest and bazaar celebration at his Adoration Ground in Emene, he said it was bad and scandalous before the Holy Spirit that after their prayers on Adoration altar made Buhari the President, he had refused to come and do a project for his ministry as a way of thanking God.

Angry Mbaka further narrated how his ministry’s prayers saved Buhari from deadly sickness in 2015 and said anybody with Buhari’s ears should warn him that no one cheats God, that after he thinks he is healthy, his sickness may come in another form.

Speaking on Alhaji Abubakar Atiku, Fr. Mbaka said that if he continued on the same trajectory, he and his running mate would end in shame.

Speaking in Igbo, Mbaka said: “Ask Atiku if it is these steps that the cow will take to reach Umuahia.” Mbaka concluded by requesting that Atiku should reach out to Igbo leaders like Hon. Ike Ekweremadu and also come personally to adoration ground and do a project for them.”

He also berated Atiku’s running mate, Mr. Peter Obi. Though he said they had always supported Obi, he stated that Obi had not done anything for his church. He said God would bless Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and grant them second term for what they had done for him.

Fr. Mbaka curiously withheld Obi’s blessing and said he would only release it after Obi had done a project for them. Using Umahi as an example, Mbaka said: “Umahi donated 1,000 bags of rice and 1,000 tubers of yam to us, but it meant nothing to me until he handed N10 million cheque to me and promised to build a project for the ministry. This is the type of gesture we require from Obi”, he said

While acknowledging the donation of N500,000 from Obi as his money for breaking of kolanut, he said “ stinginess is not a virtue.”

In his own remarks, the representative of President Buhari, Sen. Hope Uzodinma was warmly embraced the moment he announced N2 million for breaking of kolanut by Buhari and the announcement that Buhari will build a hospital in adoration ground for him. The elated Mbaka said that such was the type of gesture he needed from Buhari.

Responding to Hope Uzodinma’s donation of N20 million to him, he said “Uzodimna would become the next governor by the grace of God.”

On Imo State and Abia State, he said the case of the two state’s were beyond redemption and that the two states were possessed by the devil and needed to be exorcised.

Our support for Ugwuanyi’s re-election indisputable —Mbaka

However, Mbaka reiterated the unflinching support of his ministry for the re-election of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State for a second term in office in 2019.

The outspoken priest stressed that the ministry has “100 per cent support for Gburugburu (Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi)” saying: “It is unquestionable; Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria stands for him; he is a good man; a man of peace; a perfect genius; humble and ever patient”.

The thanksgiving mass was also celebrated for Gov. Ugwuanyi, other candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Enugu State, members of the State Assembly, State Executive Council and PDP campaign organization, among others, to herald the commencement of campaigns for the 2019 general election as well as entrust the activities to the hands of God.

Extolling the leadership qualities of Gov. Ugwuanyi, Fr. Mbaka applauded him for uniting “all political parties” and ensuring equitable development across the three senatorial districts in the state, stating that “Enugu State has not had a leader like him”.

He maintained that the Adoration Ministry has not only given Gov. Ugwuanyi their endorsement for a second term in office but also spiritual support backed with unceasing prayers.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/why-buhari-atiku-may-fail-fr-mbaka/
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by bonechamberlain(m): 6:15am On Dec 03, 2018
this man needs to be sanctioned by the church. this is madness.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by magoo10(m): 6:15am On Dec 03, 2018
Speechless
If this is true it has never been Bad for this man even the Buhari bad economy have made him loose his dignity and respect that he can openly beg for money. Hunger bad

So they must all come to sow a seed in your ministry before they win elections.chai this is Next level of begging

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by OritaIbadan: 6:16am On Dec 03, 2018
And this one too is a man of God.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by santosjohn(m): 6:20am On Dec 03, 2018
Hmmmm..... Church and politics

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by allthingsgood: 6:22am On Dec 03, 2018
No I don't want to bliv this. Its a lie

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 03, 2018
BUHARI IS A SUCCESS.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 03, 2018
ATIKU IS A FAILURE.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Messages001: 6:26am On Dec 03, 2018
I pray it is not the truth because this is actually scandalous
https://www.nairaland.com/4879866/prophesy-days#73493737

PROPHESY OF OUR DAYS
The gospel I gave is the gospel of love. “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength… and serve Him only. Love your neighbor as yourself.” So the greatest commandment says.
Nigeria is a nation I love. I love their people’s zeal to serve me and their passion for the things of God. But their good spirit has been hijacked. Hijacked by lovers of the world and the earthen.
The servants I called have disowned me, to join the children of destructions in preaching heresies. Their love for gold is second to none. They cloth themselves with fear and terror. They present themselves as gods to the people. They take the worships belonging to God as their own. Their words are like sharpen sword, it pierces the soul of their followers to destruction.
They read: “store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal,” but preach the gospel of extortion.
The children of destructions are really their mentors. They learn to shout like them, disturbing the peace of the world. They learn blasphemies and insult The Holy One in the name of prayer.
They resort to the use of devilish powers in order to match their quest for deception. They tell lies to the leaders of the nation, to gain monetary favors. And have become the working tools of the oppressors of my people. Who parade themselves as leaders? They are everything but God’s servants.
But the time is not far, when I will deliver you my people. I will plant my words in your heart and you shall know my ways. I will uplift you from your lowly state and handover the leadership of the land to you. You shall enjoy the good resources of the land and shall plant and harvest bountifully. You will know that I am your God and you are my people.
As for the children of destructions, these people do not know that my ways are higher than their ways and my thoughts higher than their thoughts. I will strip them of all their pomposity. The power they think they had shall become their mockery. Their once glittering outfits shall become rags. They shall beg for food, but no food will be given to them. How harsh will the cruelty of their sufferings be that they will beg for death?
They shall feel my full anger for perverting my ways and misleading my people. The very voice they used in blaspheming shall desert them and their cry will not be heard. They shall perish with their leaders, whom they oppressed my people with, stealing the common wealth my people were meant to enjoy.
Rejoice O my people, for your oppressors end has come and you will seize to hear their motivational speeches. When their death finally come, they shall not rest in peace but will rot in the deepest path of hell.
Seek then the truth O my people, and the truth only shall set you free because I came that you may have life and have it to the full.
Peace be with you.
Warning: you shall not alter any part of this message, rather circulate it as much as possible and through any medium available. My blessing will surely visit you as you do this.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Newbiee: 6:26am On Dec 03, 2018
Donation seeking Pastor.
We are moving to the next level jor!

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by davillian(m): 6:30am On Dec 03, 2018
Looking for project on adoration ground.
Father de lobby cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by jegusj(m): 6:30am On Dec 03, 2018
I can't believe this news. I can't wait for the man of God to deny this news soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by chinedumoooo: 6:31am On Dec 03, 2018
My opinion is simply president Muhammad buhari should appreciate and thank God for his victory in 2019,his achievements and also his health issues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by sauceEEP(m): 6:31am On Dec 03, 2018
I believe he was quoted out of context....

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by proprince(m): 6:31am On Dec 03, 2018
Mbaka why undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 03, 2018
These man has gone mad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by flejnr2(f): 6:34am On Dec 03, 2018
I could only hear money money money

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Xsem(m): 6:34am On Dec 03, 2018
It's too obvious that this article is laced with lies.
This article is targeted at tarnishing the image of the Reverend father and anyone with discerning eyes would figure it out.

MODIFIED : it's a pity and quite appalling that the devil has usurped the senses of our dear priest. After watching the shared video, I was left in shock as regards the behavior our priest.From everything I could make out from the video, he is all after the money and Peter obi, didn't let himself be coerced into making decisions at the spur of the moment.

Hmmm, Mbaka is seriously losing it, he needs to go back to the drawing table asap.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by kenodrill: 6:35am On Dec 03, 2018
See as the man take style dey claim God oo.i thought mbaka was a genuine man of God little did I know he has gone beyond normal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by donkarly(m): 6:36am On Dec 03, 2018
So mbaka now sells to the highest donor..this is madness

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Dicta18: 6:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Poster, you lied!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Egonec(m): 6:38am On Dec 03, 2018
I seriously want to believe these didn't come from him, but if they did, well I reserve my comments. Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by donnie(m): 6:41am On Dec 03, 2018
I don't believe this

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by chinwe1960: 6:42am On Dec 03, 2018
Church this day self
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Vinstel: 6:43am On Dec 03, 2018
So God's endorsement is now for the highest bidder? If this is true, then Mbaka has run mad!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 03, 2018
grin
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by excess4luv: 6:58am On Dec 03, 2018
let me jejely wait for him to counter this news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by dokie: 6:58am On Dec 03, 2018
All mbaka sermons are on video.

Until I see the video of this bizarre speech, I refuse to believe.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by eraankusam07(m): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2018
Na Lie No Be So

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by BafanaBafana: 6:59am On Dec 03, 2018
No sauce?
Abeg, I can't eat white rice jare.
No comment
Re: Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka by NonsoWow: 6:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Peter Obi came to offer Mbaka 500K for blessing but Mbaka collected the money and still insulted him for being stingy. And the blessing was also with-held. Oouch! That would have really hurt.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts / FUTO Sues ASUU Over Pantami’s Professorship / Ooni Ogunwusi: Igboho's Travail Avoidable If He Had Listened To Good Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.