Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram (2597 Views)

Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by sonofanarchy(m): 6:43am On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by Sikay19(m): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2018
shocked
Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2018
Lies i have never seen a female Soldier outside Maiduguri grin

Reporting Live from Monguno cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by chiagozien(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2018
If you die for nigeria you died for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by sonofanarchy(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

or rather reporting live from IMO state

3 Likes

Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by Ravon: 7:14am On Dec 03, 2018
See the video recap of the news highlights from week 48...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydoRPScE_Z8
Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 03, 2018
Them dn park Igbo girls make BH use them as target practice.
Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2018
uniqueboi:
cheesy
Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by Vatsyayana: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2018
chiagozien:
If you die for nigeria you died for nothing.

Well that's your personal view and you're entitled to it
Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by projectreserve2: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now
Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by Lipscomb(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2018
cheesy my friend how far where is ayanwu dad
SamuelAnyawu:

Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by pacificman: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2018
A nigga once said:"what a man can do a woman can do better"

so i believe that the ladies will be the onse to bring back the head of shekua...

if you doubt me,go and argue with the nairaland feminist

3 Likes

Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by obyback: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2018
They couldn't supply them uniform caps?
Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by sonofanarchy(m): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2018
pacificman:

bokoharam meat
lol
Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by SkinnyNigga: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2018
they think is by shouting.. this is an old video though. like 10 months old.. op, what's your aim?
Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by TheAfrikan: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2018
Do you think you deserve to earn some money from your activities on social media? #PepTribe

Please Retweet after voting. #AkaraPolls

Click Link To Participate- https:///2AKXEgZ

Start Earning Today With PEPTribe: https:///2rh1V7h

Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by ChopBellefull(m): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
Haha.. The govt sha want to reduce d number of female citizens. Dia wahala too much angry
Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by obaataaokpaewu: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
This one na Dora Melaje?
Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by alhassanyusuf29(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
those girls wai get yam legs and muscles all over body!
uniqueboi:
Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by annnikky(f): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
These are the ones they sent out to die this time around undecided
Re: Female Nigerian Troops Deployed To Fight Boko Haram by zombieHUNTER: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
Well Boko boys need fresh punna to rape..

I think the Army has done well to supply them..

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: More Troubles For Oshiomhole As Mass Defection Of Apc Members To Pdp H / I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu / Watch As United States Department Debates On Genocide On Christian By Fulani Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.