Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) (5264 Views)

Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew / Davido Blast Lady Who Said His Head Is Shaped Like An Emoji On IG / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by Dailyhappenings: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2018
The creativity of people these days is getting really out of hand, when I saw this photo this morning and was asked what this is? without hesitating, I said it was a plate of white pounded yam and nice egusi soup, not until i realized it was a cake.

see photos...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/see-cake-shaped-like-pounded-yam-and.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by Dboy55(m): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Wow,creativity at its peak

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by lordlek: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2018
Jedi jedi (chop yansh! chop yansh!) undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by Olalan(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2018
Creative no doubt, but not appealing to the sight.

2 Likes

Re: See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 03, 2018
Abasha.
Re: See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by Emmzy201(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2018
Wow I would like to have a taste with chilled petrol
Re: See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by rabdeluxe(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by 9jaBloke: 9:39am On Dec 03, 2018
What was used for the Egusi? I hope it wasn't soup
Re: See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by toyin445: 9:41am On Dec 03, 2018
ehhh mofo oo
Re: See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by blingxx(m): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2018
Something tells me the egusi is real

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by derrydinny: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2018
if the egusi soup is real then this is utter crap

3 Likes

Re: See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2018
not until I tested it.....it still looking lik scam.
;
Re: See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 03, 2018
not until I tested it.....it still looking lik scam.
;
Re: See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by Nbote(m): 11:03am On Dec 03, 2018
Whats d point in making a cake looking like pounded ya and still have to put real egusi soup on it.. Let dem show us photos of who ate d cake with d soup
Re: See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
Dboy55:
Wow,creativity at its peak

The above ‘creativity’ is insanity and disgust mixed together.

Look at the amount of icing sugar used as the pounded yam and size of real cake. That’s recipe for bad health.

I would’ve hailed it if the egusi wasn’t real.

Is that not madness to pour and spread egusi soup on the icing sugar?? Who does that? angry

3 Likes

Re: See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Real egusi soup placed on icing sugar and called cake lol. cool

This is utter crap undecided

1 Like

Re: See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by Deckline(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kontinu dey chop...na nyash go suffer am!
Re: See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by Heloct(f): 7:49am On Dec 04, 2018
Egusi on cake and fondant.. eeew
Re: See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by CuddleBear(f): 7:54am On Dec 04, 2018
I want cake right now
Re: See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2018
gbosaa:

The above ‘creativity’ is insanity and disgust mixed together.

Look at the amount of icing sugar used as the pounded yam and size of real cake. That’s recipe for bad health.

I would’ve hailed it if the egusi wasn’t real.

Is that not madness to pour and spread egusi soup on the icing sugar?? Who does that? angry

I felt the egusi was icing too...very silly of the baker

(1) (Reply)

OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? / Nicki Minaj Is 5O Shades Of Hotness In These New Pool Photoshoot / Let's Play A Quick Fun Game, Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.