Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

See The Moment Mbaka Blasted Buhari In The Presence Of Ganduje Yesterday(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Mbaka Blasted Buhari In The Presence Of Ganduje Yesterday(video) (1321 Views)

Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud / Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel / Pictures PDP Campaign In Dawakin-tofa Kano Hometown Of Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment Mbaka Blasted Buhari In The Presence Of Ganduje Yesterday(video) by emekabros2: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2018
Re: See The Moment Mbaka Blasted Buhari In The Presence Of Ganduje Yesterday(video) by socialmediaman: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2018
Re: See The Moment Mbaka Blasted Buhari In The Presence Of Ganduje Yesterday(video) by emekabros2: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: See The Moment Mbaka Blasted Buhari In The Presence Of Ganduje Yesterday(video) by educhigo: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
this man call mbaka is worse than idi amin of uganda,mbaka have been begin money from buhari before he support him,i thought he is the god send cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: See The Moment Mbaka Blasted Buhari In The Presence Of Ganduje Yesterday(video) by Edunwa302(m): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
Rev father mbaka understands this politicians very well,
He just want get all he cld now they needed him cus after nxt election they ll abondoned him....such a wise man
Re: See The Moment Mbaka Blasted Buhari In The Presence Of Ganduje Yesterday(video) by Sirjamo: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
To an Igbo man, everything is about money, including religion
Re: See The Moment Mbaka Blasted Buhari In The Presence Of Ganduje Yesterday(video) by highqueen(f): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
This man is totally shameless.
What's the archbishop of his dioceses still waiting for?

I'm a Catholic but this man has lost it.
Re: See The Moment Mbaka Blasted Buhari In The Presence Of Ganduje Yesterday(video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
I am disappointed, a supposed man of God, openly begging and blackmailing for money; even worse he arrogated to himself the powers (of healing and victory) that only belong to God, not him a mere mortal.

I really do pity Nigerian Christians who unfortunately continue to be exploited by these roguish businessmen disguised as fathers/pastors.
Re: See The Moment Mbaka Blasted Buhari In The Presence Of Ganduje Yesterday(video) by Peacecore: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
[quote author=educhigo post=73513599]this man call mbaka is worse than idi amin of uganda,mbaka have been begin money from buhari before he support him,i thought he is the god send cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry [/quote cool
Shut up if u don't know what to say
Re: See The Moment Mbaka Blasted Buhari In The Presence Of Ganduje Yesterday(video) by oilPUSSY(f): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
I am disappointed, a supposed man of God, openly begging and blackmailing for money; even worse he arrogated to himself the powers (of healing and victory) that only belong to God, not him a mere mortal.

I really do pity Nigerian Christians who unfortunately continue to be exploited by these roguish businessmen disguised as fathers/pastors.
But you praised the same Mbaka in 2015 when he was calling Jonathan out ?
Why the change of mind , because Buhari is at the receiving end.?
Re: See The Moment Mbaka Blasted Buhari In The Presence Of Ganduje Yesterday(video) by Boss20: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
highqueen:
This man is totally shameless.
What's the archbishop of his dioceses still waiting for?

I'm a Catholic but this man has lost it.

I totally agree with you even though am not a Catholic.

The church need to tame this man, he is disgracing the body of Christ with his greed. A respected man of God publicly begging politicians for money.

I am so ashamed on his behalf

PATHETIC.
Re: See The Moment Mbaka Blasted Buhari In The Presence Of Ganduje Yesterday(video) by Boss20: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

That man is a disgrace to Christianity.

He has lost it completely cuz of greed for money.
Re: See The Moment Mbaka Blasted Buhari In The Presence Of Ganduje Yesterday(video) by gidgiddy: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Gandollar!
Re: See The Moment Mbaka Blasted Buhari In The Presence Of Ganduje Yesterday(video) by globemoney: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: See The Moment Mbaka Blasted Buhari In The Presence Of Ganduje Yesterday(video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
oilPUSSY:

But you praised the same Mbaka in 2015 when he was calling Jonathan out ?
Why the change of mind , because Buhari is at the receiving end.?

If you had ears you would have heard him repeating his support for Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Wins Oyo State / FG Acquires Radio Licence To Broadcast In Fulani Language / Election Petitions Tribunal Warns APC Against Delay Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.