Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC (2699 Views)

El-rufai Visits Gowon After Meeting SDP Leaders, Amid Talks Of Plans To Dump APC / Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by kirajustice: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Twenty-six lawmakers from the Ogun State House of Assembly have defected from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Allied Peoples Movement (APM).

Lamidi Olatunji, spokesperson of the lawmakers, said they “have come to inevitable conclusion to actualise their ambitions in APM".

The aspirants would join Adekunle Akinlade, a favoured candidate of Ibikunle Amosun, Govenor of Ogun State, who had also defected to APM last week.

Akinlade had lost the APC governorship ticket to Dapo Abiodun.

Speaking on the defection of the lawmakers on Monday, Olatunji said: “We also wish to acknowledge the fatherly role of President Muhammadu Buhari in seeking to sustain the tenets of democracy, fairness and equity in the resolution of the crisis in Ogun APC.

“We regret that Mr President’s efforts were frustrated by the forces that are hellbent on taking the South-West back to the dark age of slavery, where unelected kingpins direct the affairs of the people.”

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-26-house-assembly-members-dump-apc/
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by Edgarated(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
Wise men! grin
==========

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by kolnel: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
lol
As long as this translates to a win situation for the masses
Which I strongly doubt
Would amosun have won on another party platform 8 years ago ?
It’s crazy that some people don’t want to respect the party that brought them to limelight

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by Pekele007: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
When we tell Buhari media cows aka zombies that 2019 is gonna be a different ball game, they were insulting us. grin

PDP will always get a sizeable number of votes in South West. It's gonna be 55%-45% next year. Which is a very nice figure for Atiku.

Ogun is in crises, Ondo is in shambles, Osun is sure PDP. grin

cc CC deomelo hungerbad sarrki madridguy Bolustical seunmsg modath midolian corrithians butterflyleo cilicmarin passingshot vedaxcool blackpanda mannabbqgrill simplycarro buterflyle0 donphilopus

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by Sirheny007(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
“We regret that Mr President’s efforts were frustrated by the forces that are hellbent on taking the South-West back to the dark age of slavery, where unelected kingpins direct the affairs of the people.”

undecided
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by Emmyloaded: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Alright
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by emperorventure4(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
FTC thank God
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by Originality007: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin grin grin i cant no laugh enough.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by VickypediaPHC: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pay back time, Nigerians are watching!
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by BIGTinfotech: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
E don dey happen.

Whoever thinks APC would have a smooth ride come 2019 should think again.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lol if any youth in country think this country is working his head need to be checked.

I spit on sarkki for leading most youths astray God will judge you, look at the politicians he's fighting for.

I spit on pdp..

I spit on APC...

We need what happened in rwanda

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by Bakbillz44(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
C'est fini!
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by sanpipita(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
APC will buried in 2019, every Nigerian will jubilate and drink to it
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
X
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by potent5(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
There is fire on the mountain, run run run.

Nigerians to Buhari: Buhari, look at the mountain.
Buhari: I won't.

I dont like atiku nor buhari, with buhari body language these days i believe atiku is the next president. So i warned, southwest resist from tribal politic and embrace the reality. Stop promoting fela and sowore of course it will end up humilating you guys well
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by Opharhe: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
Wow. This is massive o.
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by Boss20: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
Now the game for 2019 has started.

Brace up for more of similar stories from different parties before the election.
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by yarimo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mteeeewwwww undecided undecided
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by whykay12(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
Issokay we watching
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by Bruno531(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
BMC will run � away from this thread.. APC in south west is going to be divided
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by FarahAideed: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Buharis transport fare to Daura is almost complete !!!!!
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by drchuks1234(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
emperorventure4:
FTC thank God
Glo fan spoted lol
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by sukerefakere(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
shocked grin lipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by dessey(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Politicians and prostitute are like 5&6 in Naija.
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
sanpipita:
APC will buried in 2019, every Nigerian will jubilate and drink to it
I pity you this iPob miscreant..
Your leaders are cowards

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by princeFAD: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
If you ask me, I would say bad move for them. Their re-election (if they seek though) no longer guaranteed. My opinion though

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by chloride6: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mehn politicians are vicious Sha...
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
In the Nigerian Politics League{NPL}, the transfer window is open all year-round.
Re: BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC by Adieza(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
APC have lost Ogun and zamfara already. 2 0

2 Likes

(1) (2)

PDP Wins 2 Lgas In Sokoto / Churches Loyal To Paul Emeka, Returns To Assemblies Of God Nigeria, Abuja / What Is The Difference Between Invictus Obi & Peter Obi N Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.