Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,078 members, 7,852,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

The Moment Small Doctor Was Arrested, Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment Small Doctor Was Arrested, Today (44809 Views)

Fire Guts Small Doctor’s House In Lagos / Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Small Doctor Was Arrested, Today by Hoodbilonia: 3:38am On Dec 04, 2018
he shud be shot
Re: The Moment Small Doctor Was Arrested, Today by putin4: 3:42am On Dec 04, 2018
This is APC hand becos of the Buhari insult for their campaign.
Re: The Moment Small Doctor Was Arrested, Today by gaddafe(m): 4:13am On Dec 04, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
he never watch his back..musician with no sense but forming jagaban and misfiring for stage.. now they have staged him on illegal arm possession.....he should watch if he is not gonna end in prison....
he was not staged with illegal arm possession he was actually with it. His lawyer is claiming the gun was licensed and that it was for his protection. My question is that "is small doctor a military man"? Govt can never give you a gun for protection. They usually give license for hunting purpose. This guy is cooked

1 Like

Re: The Moment Small Doctor Was Arrested, Today by almakiyyun(m): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2018
Next is davido and wizkid, their hands are not clean.
Re: The Moment Small Doctor Was Arrested, Today by bluecircle470: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2018
cucumbae:
If small doctor was a Fulani herdsman the police would have looked the other way.

For trying to fire a police man.....guy use your brain
Re: The Moment Small Doctor Was Arrested, Today by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2018
obinoral1179:
Good riddance to bad rubbish, he did same at Abule egba bridge some months back and some stupid police where there but they couldn't apprehend him because he gave them money... How can you bring out a gun and shoot?

Can you imagine? I hate fools like this guy. I hope he is denied bail and is eventually sentenced. Bloody idiot. Of all shady things to get involved with (not even yahoo yahoo as many of them musicians here do), it is guns, shooting recklessly, and even threatening policemen...?

That's what happens when you allow yourself get intoxicated with whatever it is you're high on.
Re: The Moment Small Doctor Was Arrested, Today by Tonimordred(m): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2018
I think dis is opportunity for buhari to bounce on him for telling him to ji masun
Re: The Moment Small Doctor Was Arrested, Today by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2018
Homeboiy:

Shuo she followed me home

As I wan comot, she follow me

she dey my bed as I dey type so
I see, but u never included that on your last quote. Well, enjoy what you crave for (sex).
Re: The Moment Small Doctor Was Arrested, Today by Homeboiy: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2018
Blyzz:
I see, but u never included that on your last quote. Well, enjoy what you crave for (sex).

Baba I no fūck her oo

I no dey rush, she will still sleep at my place this night

So I got her
Re: The Moment Small Doctor Was Arrested, Today by Naijamagician: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2018
Homeboiy:

Shuo she followed me home

As I wan comot, she follow me

she dey my bed as I dey type so

Bad guy ���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" / Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / Checkout Mercy Eke's 2020 Christmas Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.