Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Oyedepo Reason For Attacking Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyedepo Reason For Attacking Buhari (729 Views)

Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu / Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President / MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo Reason For Attacking Buhari by dsuccessfulguy: 7:43am On Dec 04, 2018
This was sent to my whatapps after Sunday sermon. I just think it should be shared.

After incuring whooping bills and forced to sell two faulty private jets which have been abandoned in the MM2 since 2015, plus the new aviation bill passed and implemented by Buhorror government which is quite steep. Add these to the no-waiver policy of the new custom boss against the Bishop who is shipping in tons of equipment for his mega projects, all these hinderances were non existent during the church friendly GEJ government. Imagine demanding a man of God to be paying disturbing sums of money daily for parking jets meant for spreading the gospel.

Osibanjo is a total failure when it comes to the church as he'd only worked for the benefit of Redeem while ignoring the other churches and that is why there is so much conflict in the church's political quarter.

Come 2019, the church must get rid of the midget pastor and Buhari as well. These two men are the anti-christs!!!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Reason For Attacking Buhari by lionness(f): 8:02am On Dec 04, 2018
Got similar message. Osinbajo is too useless to the church.,I remember Ayo Orisjafor the former CAN president, he fought for the church toot and nail. This one is just speaking Oyinbo up and down

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Reason For Attacking Buhari by Nnemuka(f): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2018
And people believed that stupid story because they are zombified Buharideen.
A man that has so much wealth before they thought of buying your self a phone cannot afford to pay for a his parking space?

Do you know how much he is worth? By the way what are their thought about Mbaka endorsing Buhari and making mockery of Peter obi?
I guess Mbaka is their hero for supporting Buhari and Oyedepo a devil for asking the lifeless President to address an issue.

Truly some people are irredeemable

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Reason For Attacking Buhari by FarahAideed: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2018
Liar Oyedepos jet are complete and all working at are moment .. so you think Oyedepo is complaining because he is broke ? Ate you okay ...For your information he just took Delivery of a G 650 and he is the only Nigerian to own it ... Oyedepo has no reason to complain because God has blessed him , he is complaining because of you and your own suffering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Reason For Attacking Buhari by lionness(f): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2018
FarahAideed:
Liar Oyedepos jet are complete and all working at are moment .. so you think Oyedepo is complaining because he is broke ? Ate you okay ...For your information he just took Delivery of a G 650 and he is the only Nigerian to own it ... Oyedepo has no reason to complain because God has blessed him , he is complaining because of you and your own suffering

Your right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Reason For Attacking Buhari by 0ubenji(m): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2018
dsuccessfulguy:
This was sent to my whatapps after Sunday sermon. I just think it should be shared.

After incuring whooping bills and forced to sell two faulty private jets which have been abandoned in the MM2 since 2015, plus the new aviation bill passed and implemented by Buhorror government which is quite steep. Add these to the no-waiver policy of the new custom boss against the Bishop who is shipping in tons of equipment for his mega projects, all these hinderances were non existent during the church friendly GEJ government. Imagine demanding a man of God to be paying disturbing sums of money daily for parking jets meant for spreading the gospel.

Osibanjo is a total failure when it comes to the church as he'd only worked for the benefit of Redeem while ignoring the other churches and that is why there is so much conflict in the church's political quarter.

Come 2019, the church must get rid of the midget pastor and Buhari as well. These two men are the anti-christs!!!
I expected the HOLY SPIRIT that supposedly directed oyedepo to buy private jets to av handled osinbajo already.
Re: Oyedepo Reason For Attacking Buhari by helinues: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2018
Still that doesn't warrant what he spewed.

He is not the only one affected by Buhari policy.

He has taken it too far.

Pure hate speech
Re: Oyedepo Reason For Attacking Buhari by helinues: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2018
lionness:
Got similar message. Osinbajo is too useless to the church.,I remember Ayo Orisjafor the former CAN president, he fought for the church toot and nail. This one is just speaking Oyinbo up and down

Is it Orisejefor of CAN beer or CAN soda?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Reason For Attacking Buhari by helinues: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2018
0ubenji:
I expected th HOLY SPIRIT that supposedly directed oyedepo to buy private jets to av handled osinbajo already.

Abi oo. What is the holy spirit waiting for. My people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Oyedepo Reason For Attacking Buhari by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2018
Nnemuka:
And people believed that stupid story because they are zombified Buharideen.
A man that has so much wealth before they thought of buying your self a phone cannot afford to pay for a his parking space?

Do you know how much he is worth? By the way what are their thought about Mbaka endorsing Buhari and making mockery of Peter obi?
I guess Mbaka is their hero for supporting Buhari and Oyedepo a devil for asking the lifeless President to address an issue.

Truly some people are irredeemable

Madam, so you don't know it's those who claim to be rich that love free things more especially when it comes to government things? They love freebies too much and hate it when it comes to paying taxes and other accrual to government..!!!

They love breaking the rules thinking themselves as been above the law cos of the small money they have which always come by way of con or embezzlement...!!

It is only the average and poor that keep to law and law are meant for so they feel so once the narrative changes you begin to see them shouting like frogs and looking to gain sympathy from same poor folks they have been oppressing for years...!! Better wake up and use your almighty given brain to think instead of defending a con man blindly..!!!

Peace...!!!
Re: Oyedepo Reason For Attacking Buhari by Nnemuka(f): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2018
Bethor:

Madam, so you don't know it's those who claim to be rich that love free things more especially when it comes to government things? They love freebies too much and hate it when it comes to paying taxes and other accrual to government..!!!

They love breaking the rules thinking themselves as been above the law cos of the small money they have which always come by way of con or embezzlement...!!

It is only the average and poor that keep to law and law are meant for so they feel so once the narrative changes you begin to see them shouting like frogs and looking to gain sympathy from same poor folks they have been oppressing for years...!! Better wake up and use your almighty given brain to think instead of defending a con man blindly..!!!

Peace...!!!
What made him a con man?
Did he try to force anyone to donate to his church like Mbaka did?
Did he tell you people he supports PDP and hates APC?
Is he not a Nigerian? Does he not have the right to speak against the lifeless one when he refuses to address Nigerians in Nigeria?
Is he the Reason Nigerians are suffering?
What made him a Con man?
Do you know how much he makes from his investments?
Your Hatred for Bishop Oyedepo will consume all of you.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Reason For Attacking Buhari by Heartbender: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2018
Did you read your post before submitting it? So, he must agitate at the same level as anyone hit by Buhari's incompetence? Sense is not common, walahi
helinues:
Still that doesn't warrant what he spewed.

He is not the only one affected by Buhari policy.

He has taken it too far.

Pure hate speech
Re: Oyedepo Reason For Attacking Buhari by anonymuz(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2018
As long as I want buhari to be send back to daura, oyedepo too has no moral justification to attack buhari because both are just corrupt elements. Oyedepo that enslaving his gullible members through unreasonable tithes.

Spit*

(1) (Reply)

2019: Aregbesola Reveals South-south States APC Will Win, Warns Party About Wike / 2019: APC States Of Confusion / Why Igbos In Lagos Need To Support The Candidacy Of Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.