Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. (911 Views)

FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing / Ganduje: Movement Of Cattle From North To South Should Be Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by Fizzymike1(m): 10:12am On Dec 04, 2018
[b][/b]what has the north contributed to Nigeria since the inception of independence.

In Economic contributions to the country, they are behind.
In entertainment, they are behind

In the education sector, they are behind.
Please don't get me wrong is my opinion though. But in terrorism they are the frontrunners
Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by delishpot: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2018
They produce the top Dawgs that run the federal govt institutions at the highest levels. From oil to security etc. Isn't that a very important thing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by greatnaija01: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2018
they contribute PRESIDENTS by being the cabals

THEIR CLIMATE IS HOT AND DRY, so what do you expect nigeria to become..... HOT AND DRY.

the boko haram and others are merely their soldiers heradling a coming Jihad

Fizzymike1:
[b][/b]what has the north contributed to Nigeria since the inception of independence.

Please don't get me wrong is my opinion though. But in terrorism they are the frontrunners

3 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by lordess(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2018
At least they contribute in feeding the nation.

They produce a lot of local food stuffs and even
exportable foodstuffs too.

Well, what do i know?

4 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by delishpot: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2018
lordess:

Well, what do i know?

That too. Which Nigerian can say the North has not put more variety of food on their table compared to other regions?
Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by Corrinthians(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2018
Fizzymike1:
[b][/b][s]what has the north contributed to Nigeria since the inception of independence.

Please don't get me wrong is my opinion though. But in terrorism they are the frontrunners[/s]
What is YOUR contribution to Nigeria?

When they sense they're about to suffer another round of defeat they go creating stupid threads where they can congregate and wãnk their misery and sorrows away.

All pdp fans are bigots, just like Obi the ugly roundheaded bigot. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by oyin44: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2018
Absolutely notting..but among some of us ..the truth must be told ..militarily ..they had a formidable force stronger than the south..they fought outside nigeria..with a very good records..fear of domination among the south themselves..the north have been called upon ..to save them from foreign aggression.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by Wadewaltz(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2018
Dey contribute Violence

5 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by Optional09: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2018
Boko Haram

5 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2018
To me they contribute Zero but negatives to the country.

South Africa wouldn't have been our mate in terms of development if the accursed North weren't part of Nigeria.

Tears, Pains, Bloodshed, radical Islam, jihadism, intolerance, Fulanization agenda, violence and Stealing of Oil blocs, land and national coffers are their contribution to the country.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by Fizzymike1(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
What is YOUR contribution to Nigeria?

When they sense they're about to suffer another round of defeat they go creating stupid threads where they can congregate and wãnk their misery and sorrows away.

All pdp fans are bigots, just like Obi the ugly roundheaded bigot. cheesy

Please read before you write nonsense. I am not talking about individual contributions, am talking about a region as a whole. I didn't talk about party. So stop talking like a foolish fool.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by dadalicious: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2018
Human capital
Land resource
Food

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by gidgiddy: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2018
lordess:

Well, what do i know?

I don't think that the core North is good in agriculture. It is the NC such as Benue, Kogi and Platue that are good in.tbat sector.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by Corrinthians(m): 11:02am On Dec 04, 2018
Fizzymike1:

Please read before you write nonsense. I am not talking about individual contributions, am talking about a region as a whole. I didn't talk about party. So stop talking like a foolish fool.
What is your contribution to your gully ravaged village? Have you ever contributed in filling a gully in your village? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by iluvdonjazzy: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2018
fight of course

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by Olatunji1929: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
What is your contribution to your gully ravaged village? Have you ever contributed in filling a gully in your village? cheesy
your dead brain need to be formated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by Paschalp(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2018
I can only think food, but I think the contribution is akin to a 'pyhrric victory'

We had do much better if they could be ousted from the Holy ground of Nigeria in a nick of time

If wishes were horses, Nigeria would ride without the north

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by Corrinthians(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2018
Olatunji1929:
your dead brain need to be formated
No contribution to curing very simple problem of gully erosion threatening to sweep away your small round hut I guess. cheesy

You must be such W huge failure unto yourself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by abc115: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2018
You depend on the North on:
Food- The North feeds Nigeria
Protein-Meat
Electricity
Market for your Products
Land -Some region don't have enough land , so they migrate
Population- Nigeria is Populous today because of the North

3 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by abc115: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2018
gidgiddy:

I don't think that the core North is good in agriculture. It is the NC such as Benue, Kogi and Platue that are good in.tbat sector.

You are less travelled, I guess..Do you know what they call irrigation and dry season farming, travel to core north
Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
Until the core North is cut off from the rest of Nigeria, no meaningful progress or development can be achieved ever.

The wake and sleep with EVIL intentions daily for the rest part of the country. So tell me wetin we gain with the North

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by deboysben(m): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
Poverty, terrorism, bad name, insurgency, headsmen and may more

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by lordess(m): 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
gidgiddy:

I don't think that the core North is good in agriculture. It is the NC such as Benue, Kogi and Plateau that are good in that sector.

Thanks. But i still think those guys in the core north still farm very good too - despite the challenges they face.

Let's also not forget that they also have solid minerals.
Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by lordess(m): 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
gidgiddy:

I don't think that the core North is good in agriculture. It is the NC such as Benue, Kogi and Plateau that are good in that sector.

Thanks. But i still think those guys in the core north still farm very good too - despite the immense challenges they face.

Let's also not forget that they also have solid minerals.
Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by Xander85: 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:
They produce the top Dawgs that run the federal govt institutions at the highest levels. From oil to security etc. Isn't that a very important thing?

No wonder the Nigerian economy has been ran aground since they took over in 1966!
Re: Please What Is The Contribution Of The North To Nigeria. by Xander85: 12:03am On Dec 05, 2018
abc115:
You depend on the North on:
Food- The North feeds Nigeria
Protein-Meat
Electricity
Market for your Products
Land -Some region don't have enough land , so they migrate
Population- Nigeria is Populous today because of the North

Is the rest of Nigeria getting any of the things you listed for free? Unlike the core muslim north that gets free proceeds from oyel and gas!

Tell you what; how about they take all these things listed -that make them feel they're doing me a favour- and go form form their own country!? It will be my loss and their gain innit? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Gov. Nasir El-rufai Banned From Entering USA / Edo People Need To Stop Their Stupidity / Another PDP Chieftain In Kaduna Has Been Arrested ~ El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.