Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? (644 Views)

Worse Off: Nigeria's Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Vs Taliban Islamic Extremists / Should Indigenous Nigerians Replicate What CAR Citizens Did To The Fulanis? / You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
The Nigerian problem is the unwillingness or inability of its leaders to rise to the responsibility, to the challenge of the personal example, which are the hallmarks of true leadership.

Why can't Nigeria's leader replicate the world class roads,hospitals,transportation and electricity they observe when they
travel to the western world?

How does the corrupt Buhari feel, when he goes to New York,London,Berlin, Paris etc and see what other leaders accomplished. Why do Nigerians leaders choose to keep the country as one of the world's biggest shitholes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
Everyone is at fault here not only the government The government is a reflection of the masses It starts from the grassroot upward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mafizo:
Everyone is at fault here not only the government
The government is a reflection of the masses
It starts from the grassroot upward
The leaders are at fault not he masses. Nigeria has been hijacked by the biggest thieves ever known to mankind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? by Stingman: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
Russia President, Vladimir Putin Says: Africa Is A Cemetery For Africans.

"When an African becomes rich, his bank accounts are in Switzerland. He travels to France for Medical treatment.

He invests in Germany. He buys from Dubai. He consumes Chinese. He prays in Rome or Mecca. His children study in Europe. He travels to Canada, USA, Europe for tourism.

If he die, he will be buried in his native country of Africa.

Africa is just a cemetery for Africans. How could a cemetery be developed?"
~Putin Asks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? by Stingman: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
litdutchboy:
The Nigerian problem is the unwillingness or inability of its leaders to rise to the responsibility, to the challenge of the personal example, which are the hallmarks of true leadership.

Why can't Nigeria's leader replicate the world class roads,hospitals,transportation and electricity of the western world they see when they

How does the corrupt Buhari feel, when he goes to New York,London,Berlin, Paris etc and see what other leaders accomplished. Why do Nigerians leaders choose to keep the country as one of the world's biggest shitholes?

I have asked myself that question...but I can't just find the answer....

If I was made the governor of my state...I don't see why I will not make at least one major street in my capital as the pic you have shown...The next governor will do another street...and the next...In a few years, the whole capital and other roads will begin to take shape like those done. But now I wonder why all the governors are not doing that...Most parts of their state capitals are filth with red earth...and uncovered gutters...I don't know who has cursed black Africans...
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? by jamace(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
Because they are cursed with the spirit of IBERIBERISM. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
Stingman:

I have asked myself that question...but I can't just find the answer....

If I was made the governor of my state...I don't see why I will not make at least one major street in my capital as the pic you have shown...The next governor will do another street...and the next...In a few years, the whole capital and other roads will begin to take shape like those done. But now I wonder why all the governors are not doing that...Most parts of their state capitals are filth with red earth...and uncovered gutters...I don't know who has cursed black Africans...
Blacks are cursed. No single functional country in Africa, that didn't have white people lay the foundation e.g South Africa, Namibia.
I can never feel ashamed of my race, because some of the most educated and honest people I've met are blacks. The only problem is the most corrupt and brutal leaders take up leadership positions.
Why is the African continent a stain on the world map and the only continent in darkness?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? by gidgiddy: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
litdutchboy:

Why can't Nigeria's leader replicate the world class roads,hospitals,transportation and electricity of the western world they see when they

How can they replicate when they haven't finished stealing? Is it not money they use in replicating good roads? Has the person stolen enough to think about the people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
litdutchboy:

The leaders are at fault not he masses. Nigeria has been hijacked by the biggest thieves ever known to mankind.

The masses are also culprits
When a Nigerian goes abroad he will maintain orderliness but back home ordinary to stand for atm queue, them go start shouting "do you know who i am"

Government will install street light,new transformers etc but this same masses will go and vandalised it . a new Public toilet will not one month b4 turning into an eye sore .. The government no dey try we know but the small dem go do nor go last...
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mafizo:

The masses are also culprits
When a Nigerian goes abroad he will maintain orderliness but back home ordinary to stand for atm queue, them go start shouting "do you know who i am"

Government will install street light,new transformers etc but this same masses will go and vandalised it . a new Public toilet will not one month b4 turning into an eye sore .. The government no dey try we know but the small dem go do nor go last...
Are the Nigerian masses responsible for the inflated and sub standard roads. Are they responsible for the hospitals that animals should not even be treated in?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? by Xander85: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
Because their main aim of going into politics or governance isn't' selfless service!

Right from when we were all kids, we all associated governance in Nigeria with stupendous wealth, privilege and using your convoy to run poor, hapless Nigerians off the road and into the nearest gutter! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? by zombieHUNTER: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buhari is the problem

A known thief who pretends to be a saint

Nigeria is doomed
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
You want them to die faster.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari is the problem

Nigeria is doomed
Shut up, How many of the leaders have replicated what they see abroad. You shaa want likes sha.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? by zombieHUNTER: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
wizzakosh:
Shut up, How many of the leaders have replicated what they see abroad. You shaa want likes sha.

A comment against Buhari... Attracts likes ?
I never knew

Hmmmmm... He must be a symbol of bad governance
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? by Iceberg3: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
wizzakosh:

Dont be a disciple of backwardness

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? by helinues: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
I also used to ask the same question but it all seems that our system of government do no support development. Politicians are also not doing enough
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari is the problem

Nigeria is doomed
100, he is in Poland right now and won't replicate anything he see's there.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad? by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Buhari and Atiku will take Nigeria to the next shithole level

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Exposed By A Twitter User For Fake Pictures Of PDP Ibadan Rally. / Why Didn't Atiku Pick Edo Man As Vice President? / Tinubu Is Jittery; Other APC Members Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.