Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) (72095 Views)

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Man Attacks Pastor With Plank After His Wife Reported Him For Cheating. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:19am On Dec 05, 2018
pocohantas:
Why did she catch him?
I am sure she started running her mouth when she saw him. A wise woman would have gone home, wait for him to come back, then talk to him calmly about it.

If he doesn't change, Shiloh is around the corner. There is a reason Nigerian women dominate churches. Their men and in-laws be driving them crazy.

What are you saying. Just confused

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by flyca: 12:27am On Dec 05, 2018
Serpent IamD18, why are you not on this thread? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Aystarz: 12:57am On Dec 05, 2018
HAROLDWILSON:
Second base jare

Definitely a fan of Jimi Disu's
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Adebayofficial(m): 1:08am On Dec 05, 2018
grin grin grin
No matter how you drill the well of some women, they will still end up cheating on you...
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by wakes: 1:23am On Dec 05, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Seahawk: 2:09am On Dec 05, 2018
He deserves to be castrated

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:53am On Dec 05, 2018
Grupo:
The woman must have caught him when he was about to cum. She shouldn't have disrupted the natural flow of the husband's seed of life. She should have waited for him to cum and come to his senses before busting the man.
tongue
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by 9ja083: 5:29am On Dec 05, 2018
pocohantas:
Why did she catch him?
I am sure she started running her mouth when she saw him. A wise woman would have gone home, wait for him to come back, then talk to him calmly about it.

If he doesn't change, Shiloh is around the corner. There is a reason Nigerian women dominate churches. Their men and in-laws be driving them crazy.

u are right. But will u say this if it was the other way round?
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Obierika(m): 5:43am On Dec 05, 2018
This story is not complete...who started the fight?
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by dancewith: 5:45am On Dec 05, 2018
9ja083:

u are right. But will u say this if it was the other way round?

I am surprised many aren't seeing she was just plain sarcastic.
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 05, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

1. They pay exorbitant bride price(s)

2. The men then beat the shiit out of the wives over trivial issues

3. This makes the women extraordinarily cruel to their househelps...even those related to them.

They chest-beat yet, they run at the very first gunshot in battle. He never could have raised his voice against his fellow man

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:10am On Dec 05, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

1. They pay exorbitant bride price(s)

2. The men then beat the shiit out of the wives over trivial issues

3. This makes the women extraordinarily cruel to their househelps...even those related to them.

They chest-beat yet, they run at the very first gunshot in battle. He never could have raised his voice against his fellow man

My candid opinion is that this man should be arrested for this heinous crime. It doesn't matter which tribe a man comes from if he commits a cowardly crime like this he should be arrested and charged. No man I repeat again NO MAN! has any right to assault a woman no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 6:10am On Dec 05, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Asshole angry pack out of the house before he kills you and divorce him, marriage is not by force undecided
How many men can she divorce my advice remain there and talk less .Men cary women so long he did not bring such women home only one night stand, When a man speak one word the woman words is 100 words already in such case problem of breaking of head will occur
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2018
Akuruoulo:

What are you saying. Just confused

Am confused too?
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 6:11am On Dec 05, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

My candid opinion is that this man should be arrested for this heinous crime. It doesn't matter which tribe a man comes from if he commits a cowardly crime like this he should be arrested and charged. No man I repeat again NO MAN! has any right to assault a woman no matter what.

Yeah... he has anger management issues and it's a matter of time before he commits murder.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:12am On Dec 05, 2018
TanyLoe:

sweet heart
The post didn't say the wife cheated but instead the husband
So rewrite your Comment.
And also maybe he Neva paid her bride price naaa
Because this is so unfair

No man has any right to break a woman's head.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:14am On Dec 05, 2018
LANDLORD72:

How many men can she divorce my advice remain there and talk less .Men cary women so long he did not bring such women home only one night stand, When a man speak one word the woman words is 100 words already in such case problem of breaking of head will occur

He has no right to break her head. The police should be involved in this for proper investigation.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 05, 2018
pocohantas:
Why did she catch him?

my dear na so we see am o.They will say a good woman will go down on her knees and pray for her husband to stop cheating after All "the heart of a King is in God's hands". There is nothing God cannot do. undecided. She should have just waited for Shiloh which is just around the corner.
I am sure if she accompanies her prayer with a seed of faith,her prayers will be answered sharply and her husband will stop cheating. undecided
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 6:22am On Dec 05, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

He has no right to break her head. The police should be involved in this for proper investigation.
Husband and wife matter you shall be the enemy at long last why both settle in bedroom, so be careful.
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:23am On Dec 05, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
All talk, can you stand the heat? Can you withstand the magnitude of criticism?

After you sincerely answer that, then you shall find your answer.

Easier said than done lol.
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2018
BIDOO:

You Welcome, I Peeps At Your Profile Pics And I Don't Regret Giving It A Trial ! You Look So Adorable.
kiss
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 05, 2018
pocohantas:
Why did she catch him?

She should divorce the man. How can you support this? If it was the man who caught his wife,you would easily pass judgement on the wife. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2018
dreamworld:

Some women have no choice
Of course they don't because they will be six feet down if such occurrence persist

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 05, 2018
dannycom:
hmmmmm,wonder shall never end,that is the kind of country we find ourselves but if the reverse is the case, he will instruct the woman to pack her things and live the house
Exactly! And many ignorant people are supporting this. They are quick to castigate women who cheat but are silent when men do likewise. You see them using religion and culture as blackmail to make the woman stay but they wouldn't use such for men.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by victorian(f): 7:13am On Dec 05, 2018
She wan die untop her husband. Smhhh

Husband no send you, you must die untop!
Foolish woman.

Next time, possibly he will stab her to death, so she can leave him alone.

Some women sha. Assuming she has a thriving business doing, will she be monitoring her husband upandan?
The annoying thing is, he has beaten her before on this same issue. She still carry herself go look for trouble. They had better divorce, no be byforce to stay married.
I will always say, there is nothing u can do to a man who cheats. It's in his blood already. If you can't cope as his wife? Divorce him. No need looking for death in a home, you are not wanted. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Chiefjosy(m): 7:19am On Dec 05, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

Stfu pussy nigga, Na your weak type woman Dey kill with knife

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Tylerbreeze(m): 7:22am On Dec 05, 2018
That Mani's very stupid
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by WiseStarr(m): 7:23am On Dec 05, 2018
Igbotic in their true self.To marry is not by force woman,fund somewhere you can have peace
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:32am On Dec 05, 2018
That man is a goat....

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2018
women should not surrender their liberty to marriage,being a housewife is the worst decision any woman can make, not matter how rich your husband is dont fall for housewife trap.

a man will never respect a woman who brings nothing except babies.
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 7:59am On Dec 05, 2018
pocohantas:
Why did she catch him?

Lol, you are being sarcastic right?
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by johnkey: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2018
Yewandequeen:
It's simple,the man's head should be broken too.

I don't know how you will claim to love someone or care about them and still have the gut to hurt them. That's terrible.

All of yah quoting me better leave me. I read the post upside down courtesy of antibiotics. If you quote me again you will end up getting me a glass of milk. angry
Mami looking like a sweet piece of chocolate ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid / Sex Tape Of Female Ghanaian Police Officer Leaked Online / Man Arrested For Shaving Woman’ S Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.