Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) (72092 Views)

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Man Attacks Pastor With Plank After His Wife Reported Him For Cheating. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by MillionCash: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2018
Good for her tongue
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2018
LANDLORD72:

Husband and wife matter you shall be the enemy at long last why both settle in bedroom, so be careful.

Lol! I know but imagine this woman was your close relative.
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Stfu pussy nigga, Na your weak type woman Dey kill with knife

Lol! Thank you for calling me names but all Male ego and pride set aside. She caught him red handed and he had the mind to burst her head open... Does she deserve to be cheated on? Upon her heart breaking discovery of her husband cheating she was assaulted by her same husband. Imagine if you were her.
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Biglittlelois abi what is ur name

Can I send my acct number? I mean I want to
have my share of the money you have gained
after I was banned on Nairaland

I trust ur acct balance must have increased or
ur life has become better in some way

But if not, then you dont have ...

Fill in the missing word

I am damn sure you know it

Nonsense!! angry

U may report me again if you wish... KID grin

Oladimejirufai, honestly i love the attention you give me everyday so by all means continue to quote me, it shows you cant function well without me in your life so go ahead, next time, learn to say your opinion without insulting someone you dont know.
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by gistsky: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2018
The story makes no complete sense
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Chiefjosy(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

Lol! Thank you for calling me names but all Male ego and pride set aside. She caught him red handed and he had the mind to burst her head open... Does she deserve to be cheated on? Upon her heart breaking discovery of her husband cheating she was assaulted by her same husband. Imagine if you were her.

It’s one sided story. The husband may be injured as well but they won’t show you that
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chiefjosy:

It’s one sided story. The husband may be injured as well but they won’t show you that

[b]Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
[/b]
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Oladimejirufai, honestly i love the attention you give me everyday so by all means continue to quote me, it shows you cant function well without me in your life so go ahead, next time, learn to say your opinion without insulting someone you dont know.

Biglittlelois

Now it's time to sound serious.

Seriously all those while, what seemed like an insult was only me having fun

but I agree that I took it far and deserved being reported

Anyway I am sorry and I am serious abt it

Have a nice day

But that part where u said I cant function well without u in my life... Funny!! grin grin
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by George427: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Na una Sabi. Madam run o before that coconut cracker cracks your �.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid / Sex Tape Of Female Ghanaian Police Officer Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.