Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,554 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Deji Adeyanju's Re-arrest Shameful- Timi Frank ...says Osinbajo, Buratai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju's Re-arrest Shameful- Timi Frank ...says Osinbajo, Buratai (21851 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name / Osinbajo Should Apologise To God, Nigerians Over Trader Moni - Timi Frank Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju's Re-arrest Shameful- Timi Frank ...says Osinbajo, Buratai by Afamed: 5:55am On Dec 05, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Whatever happened to freedom of speech in this country..

Back to Daura/Sudan 2019, Never again
Freedom of speech does not include defaming other people characters. Adeyanju himself does not respect freedom of speech. If he does he would not be calling others bastard because they have different opinions aside his.

Even on Nairaland, there are some words that are not allowed.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju's Re-arrest Shameful- Timi Frank ...says Osinbajo, Buratai by Trouble1: 7:29am On Dec 05, 2018
You are a bastard. Son of a bitch
Re: Deji Adeyanju's Re-arrest Shameful- Timi Frank ...says Osinbajo, Buratai by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2018
morisnewrain:
Your own happiness has ended today as you continue to be blindfolded by politics of hate. Agony, pains, and other Ibanujes shall be your portion until you desist from hate to PMB/APC supporters.
Criticise base on thread not hate to a section as criticism.

Again,

indeed, there was a country.

For everybody who support this tyrannical government in this show of shame, oppression will never depart from their household!!

Uneducated fools everywhere, read to understand, you won't! Please show me hate in my post.
Re: Deji Adeyanju's Re-arrest Shameful- Timi Frank ...says Osinbajo, Buratai by Mrnakeina(m): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
maasoap:

Or, you're hopeless about your wish for him. Lol

Hey Amaljiri, please quote your kind wink
Re: Deji Adeyanju's Re-arrest Shameful- Timi Frank ...says Osinbajo, Buratai by maasoap(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
7Alexander:

My 'role model' indeed.

Please tell me what crime the attached picture entail

How many times do you want me to say it? His comment was enough to cause unrests and disturbance of public peace. It's not only when you stole or killed that you commit crime.
Did you even notice that he mentioned Buratai? That was a libel, man! That's a crime.
I hope you still remember the man who named his dog "Buhari". He had to be cautioned by the court to do away with actions that could put his life and that of people associated with him at risks.

Re: Deji Adeyanju's Re-arrest Shameful- Timi Frank ...says Osinbajo, Buratai by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
7Alexander:

Again,

indeed, there was a country.

For everybody who support this tyrannical government in this show of shame, oppression will never depart from their household!!

Uneducated fools everywhere, read to understand, you won't! Please show me hate in my post.

African stone age mentality. Why do you people even believe that your curses can have impact on others?
Your man committed a crime which is libel against Buratai and action that could endanger his own life. Let the law deal with him.
Right to freedom of speech is not a license to trample on the freedom of others, it is not a ticket to display of madness.

Re: Deji Adeyanju's Re-arrest Shameful- Timi Frank ...says Osinbajo, Buratai by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
njimezz:
This why ur unborn/born children will not forgive u for this comment, I don't deji yes but, u been wicked and clueless on him. GEJ was insulted by Buhari, Apc and Nigerians at large, who did he convicted or sent to jail. I weep for ur generation who ever u are. Am really sorry chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! What a wicked world

Now, remain silent forever.
https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-arrested-criticizing-goodluck-jonathan-celebrates-release-prison-photos.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) / Independence Day Celebrations Of The 1970s And 1980s (Videos and Memories). / Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.