Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? (14598 Views)

Which Subject Do You Think Is Going On? (Hilarious Photo) / What Subject Do You Think This Is? **photo / Pls Which Course Requires Minimum Of D7 In Chemistry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by rhymz(m): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2010
saintneo:

u can be what you want be. . . . . .i was there, now i'm in my supreme field cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by vishnu2: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2010
Though i was an accountancy student back then in school but i could not help meddling with pol. science text books cos i love the course so much, especially when it comes to Marxism. Despite my love for pol. science i have never had any regret for being an accountancy student cos i am fulfilled being a chartered accountant today.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by demla: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2010
a student of banking and finance, (pob)practice of banking
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by pendusky(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2010
Electrical Electronics Engineering is the best course for my first degree, I love this course right from my mum womb, Because the world is developing with the new technology trend.Technological innovation is critical to our nation for many reasons.technology fuels sustainable economic expansion –creating high-wage jobs, world-class exports, and driving productivity and growth so critical to our long-term global competitiveness. these are from the engineering field and most esp Elect elect engineering.  smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by pat077: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2010
Greatest NAMESITE, ! My best subject is mechanics of machine.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2010
Sociology and psychology.
With this two courses you can pretty much understand why the world is fuk.ked up today.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by chelseabmw(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2010
Economics
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2010
Engineering
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by lasgidi4rv: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2010
@ Acidosis: A google search defines Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis 
as a lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust which causes inflammation in the lung.
So do you mind explaining what cause/subject Pneumonoultramacroscopicsillicavolcaniosis
is
  Back to topic. Mine were Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Geography and Agric Science. Also enjoyed computer studies.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Princelaws: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2010
I am a law student and I'd love to be a lawyer in the nearest future
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by lomaxx: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2010
Currently studying Med&Surg. really love Gross Anatomy. I like it because, I'd be able to save lives.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by galamadrid(m): 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2010
[i][i]my best course in the university was chemical reaction engineering(CRE 1 & 2). The reason was 'cos it was really a nice  and interesting course with some nice calc.[/i][/i]
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by philip0906(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2010
buttwipes like scantyengr and his fellow scammers,will not come in here and c what their mates r doing and tell us what they did in d uni(dats if they even finished sec school),but soon they'll be putting up scam posts. . .
@topic
My favourite course in d uni. . . .political economics wink
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Odirah(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2010
I read international relation (degree) and public administration (dip) both in UNN,since then it has been meetin different people wit different connections and presently am a staff in NUC Abuja. So i think dat course is very nice and best
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2010
electromagnetism explains all of nature. It has to be it! Really i admire the joy and pleasure many of such guys as faraday and maxwell must have felt as it occurred to them the basic truths of life. We are however made to feel this in little bits in skool under our tutors
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by ZE: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2010
My best are:

1. Thermodynamics-Bernoulli's equation to be precise
2. Laplace transform & Fourier series

For me no course can be better than ELECT/ELECT.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by bizboy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2010
Hello,well currently am studying mathematics in Unizik, still eyeing I.T course (Programming) and Accounting. I will advice my younger ones to go into any of I.T courses.

Chidi
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by mamagee3(f): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2010
chelseabmw:

Economics
grin grin grin
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Gchuks(m): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2010
I like computer Studies. i enjoy the course interacting with computer and its softwares. prety good.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by slimes(m): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2010
I'm an Economics Student but I also have a likeness for law and management.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Danny4u(m): 12:53am On Aug 02, 2010
Chemistry
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:59am On Aug 02, 2010
[q]Clearing and forwarding. . [/q] That's the course I luv the most. . . . Currently studyin' '' Grave diggin' & cementry management '' at the Univesity of Mortuary relations Makurdi,
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Akosbaba(m): 6:39am On Aug 02, 2010
I would like to study law cos i can argue till the second coming of jesus christ
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by damilola15: 8:30am On Aug 02, 2010
Loved Mathematics and still do. I like reading books (for entertainment) but not studies so Mathematical courses were the best option. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by mexxyaaron(m): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2010
I studied quantity surveying and am presently practicing as a quantity surveyor.I fell inlove with measurement as a student cos it was fun and very technical.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Linguist(f): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2010
A Nurse, and still enjoyin it cos i have the passion to care. love it
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by 9jafreak: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2010
[size=14pt]Majoring in LOOKING SCIENCE

More commonly known as 'SIDON LOOK'
[/size]
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by baslone: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2010
I fell in love with Assembly Language!

I hate Jacobian!!

If I could start from scratch, I'll rather go for ANY 4-year course!
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by kaiosama(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2010
i am a technologist by profession, i like physics and other courses on electronics. i like mathematics too.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by mkeji: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2010
marketing, cos it deasl wiv finding out peoples nids n satisfyin dem, wuh more cud bring much fun dan findin out daily wuh oda pple nid n ow u can satisfy dem, grin
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by shevalync: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2010
power electronics.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by impish: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2010
Read EEE in unilag, however, n very surprisingly, my fave course was one I did in final year: Engr. Law and Management. In that course, I felt like I had finally found my niche, my home n comfort zone. I had previously thot i dint like reading (except novels and magazines) but i thoroughly enjoyed reading up all the Law cases.  It was like real-life John Grisham for me  grin grin. As for the Management part, I was the best student in Eco in high scl so again, i luvd doin this course. It also helped that math has always been very easy for me too. smiley

shevalync:

power electronics.

good one! grin

damilola15:

Loved Mathematics and still do. I like reading books (for entertainment) but not studies so Mathematical courses were the best option. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

this kinda describes me tooo,

ZE:

My best are:

1. Thermodynamics-Bernoulli's equation to be precise
2. Laplace transform & Fourier series

For me no course can be better than ELECT/ELECT.

I totally agree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is To Blame For The Rot In Our Education System? / Nigerian Law School 2013/2014 Part II, Eligible Applicants Meet Here! / Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap 2 ABSU Lecturers, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.